Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:07 pm
"This is Roxas, he's new around Tipa and just showing him around the town, maybe even buy him some new clothes. He started off as a merman so he is not used to being a human just yet" She stated to the shop keeper.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:33 pm
Talamea
"This is Roxas, he's new around Tipa and just showing him around the town, maybe even buy him some new clothes. He started off as a merman so he is not used to being a human just yet" She stated to the shop keeper.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother
"Continue your dreams across the seas."

BGM: Peaceful Hearts

[Tipa, Town Square to Fashion Shop]
Nice to meet you. Roxas said to shop keeper.

Shop Owner: He looks like quite a charming young man, Roxanne. What clothing are you looking to buy for him? The Shop owner asked Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:47 pm
"Anything he wishes... on a limit though" Roxanne said smiling and showing Roxas where the mens clothing is.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm
Talamea
"Anything he wishes... on a limit though" Roxanne said smiling and showing Roxas where the mens clothing is.

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

... Roxas followed Roxanne to the men's clothing.

Shop Owner: Please take your time. Roxas looked around with Roxanne.

Well, for colors something that are grey, white blue, red, white, black sounds good for the time being. Roxas said to Roxanne as he told her about his colors.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:29 pm
Roxanne looked around and potentially spotted something "Roxas, how about this over here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:37 pm
Talamea
Roxanne looked around and potentially spotted something "Roxas, how about this over here."

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas followed Roxanne. That looks nice. Roxas said to Roxanne as he sees the dress suit that she showed him.
Do you think I would look nice in it? What's it used for? Roxas said to Roxanne as he blushed as he asked about the Formal dress suit.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:38 pm
"I think you would look beautiful in this, suits are used for formal wear, for example when in and around the castle." She explained. "You will need more than just a suit though" Roxanne added.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:46 pm
Talamea
"I think you would look beautiful in this, suits are used for formal wear, for example when in and around the castle." She explained. "You will need more than just a suit though" Roxanne added.

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas followed Roxanne, he saw her pick out the necessary needs for Roxas to wear as a human. Of course. Do you think you would dance with me after you teach me how to dance? Roxas said to Roxanne as he flirted with her. Then imagined her with her hair down in a Cinderella Ribbon ballgown and him in the dress suit, dancing together.
What's this? Roxas looked at the swim trunks that Roxanne picked out.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:48 pm
"I will teach you how to swim in the near future but for now, let us get what you need." She looked over to Roxas. "Those are swimming trunks, you'll need some of those."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:56 pm
Talamea
"I will teach you how to swim in the near future but for now, let us get what you need." She looked over to Roxas. "Those are swimming trunks, you'll need some of those."

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas followed Roxanne, he saw her pick out the necessary needs for Roxas to wear as a human then add them to the cart, Shirts, Pants, Shorts, underwear, socks, pajamas, shoes, swimsuits... I understand. Roxas said to Roxanne
That's a nice selection there. Roxas looked at what Roxanne picked out that Roxas needs as a human.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:03 pm
"Well a good selection is always good to have and this is all you will need for now. Would you like anything else? maybe one more thing?" Roxanne offered  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:12 pm
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas followed Roxanne, he saw her pick out coats for Roxas. Not at the moment, Roxanne but I'll think about it. Roxas said kindly to Roxanne. So, if you were mermaid, Roxanne... I can imagine you with a grey dolphin tail like me. Roxas playfully teased.

What kind of pancakes are there in the human world, Roxanne. Roxas asked Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:17 pm
"Okay and that's interesting" Roxanne said heading for the counter. "I believe that's everything, also there's all sorts of pancakes, which you can have, blueberries, syrup, butter, whipped cream on top. All delicious and all vary in size."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:34 pm
Talamea
"Okay and that's interesting" Roxanne said heading for the counter. "I believe that's everything, also there's all sorts of pancakes, which you can have, blueberries, syrup, butter, whipped cream on top. All delicious and all vary in size."

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Shop keeper: I see you made a nice selection for your friend, Roxas, Roxanne. Your total comes to $50, Roxanne...

Roxas followed Roxanne to the front counter and saw her pay for the clothes. Those types of pancakes sound lovely, Roxanne. Roxas said to Roxanne. So, care to hear about some of my brothers, sisters and cousins? While Roxas is waiting, he sings a sweet song to Roxanne...
Insert Song: Always More

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:24 pm
"I would love to hear about your brothers and sisters Roxas" Roxanne said leaving the store blushing. "come on, I'll show you more of the town" she added.  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games