Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:50 pm
Kazu moved sitting up again and crossed his legs on the bed, he was wearing black cargo Pants with a white tank top and long doctor jacket. Still dressed from work last night. He moved taking another long sip of brew and placed the bottle on the bed side table. “ Sure, I love killing things let’s go. I’m hungry anyway “ he said sitting there.

Jen glanced up at Iaffrette and looked away as they walked and he shrugged. He yelped a few times trying to talk, sometimes Iaffrette could get the just of it. Jen tried to explain that he hadn’t seen her due to work.

Kidd ran her hand through her hair and pointed st Chess. “ alright, remember Kasey? My living puppet that I uh...” Kidd blushed. “ I fell in love with? The human boy...who turned himself over to a puppet?” kidd explained and tried to think of a way to say this better. “ anyway, We ended up having a kid. Michael... father killed kasey and Michael right away...” she mumbled and nodded to Chess. “ I’ve been doll hoping his soul for awhile now...”

Chess closed his eyes and got comfy. “ of course Kana” he mumbled and groaned in pain.

Hisa shrugged and pushed off the three. “ mines broken right now. Uh two days probably. It’s a long job. Just make sure she’s safe. The coven is after her right now” Hisa explained and smiled. “ I’ll ask my favor when I get back...” Hisa said.

Ai moves grabbing other herbal plants and walking them over. “ Dad said I can’t be in human works right now..”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:06 am
Neko smirked. "Right, lets port and take a look at the board and see what peaks our fancy." She took her phone out, checking it a moment before putting it back in her jacket pocket. She still wore the Tear gem around her neck, though the black cord it hung from looped twice around her neck so it was more like a loose choker. She walked over to the dresser and picked up her dagger and a spare knife she'd pilfered, attaching both to her hip and walking back over to Kazu. "Do you need to change first? Or you plan on wearing that jacket out?" She asked, holding her hand out.

Iaffrette raised a brow. "Soooo, you two have not spoken at all since you claimed her as your own? I am assuming you can not use your phone in that form." She smirked, knowingly. "I mean...to each there own, but you told me you were her first, I hope she is okay not hearing from you after such an experience." She was genuinely trying to push his buttons now. The snippets of yipes and growls were the most reaction she'd gotten from him on the subject in a week or so.

Cillia stared at Kidd, not moving or blinking for a long moment. After a moment she looked over at Chess, eye glowing again then back at Kidd. "Isa...you have a son?" She wasnt sure whether to smile or cry. She stood up and moved to hug her sister. "Why didnt you tell me sooner."

Kana smiled a little, but looked worried. "I wish there was more i could do. True sight and being a medium doesnt give me many options"

Isuna sighed. "Pick a new one up before you leave. In case of emergencies?" She suggested, turning back to Ai and crouching down. "Looks like you and I get to have a sleep over at the castle tonight and tomorrow." She smiled, tail swishing behind her. "Hisa, be careful, alright. I can ask Akuro to help you if you need it."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:57 am
Kazu looked down at his outfit and took another sip of his drink and stood there by the bed and shrugged. “ This is good enough for me, killer doctor sounds nice” he slurred our taking a step toward her. “ There is blood on it already, a little bit more wont do any harm” he pointed out looking at Neko and touched his head a little. “ ******** brew is strong” he mumbled.

Jen stopped walking and stood there in his hound form before he twisted around and slammed Iaffrette down and baring his fangs and snapping close to her face at that, his eyes glowing red and staring at her, angry as hell. His breath harsh as he snarled again and snapped. After a few second he let his hound skin melt and he yelled changing forms and stumbled away from her, his human skin looming better but still some issues. “ go on the hunt by your ******** self. ********” he said stepping away to leave right now, angry as hell. “ none of you ******** understand how painful my human skin is right now. No I haven’t talked to Cil I’m stupid and I’ve been at war with my hound self. ********” he snapped shoving his hands in his pocket as he started to walk, pulling his phone out. Iaffrette has pissed him right off but it was the push he needed.

“ Had a son, his dead and just a soul. I need to find him a new body soon. Him and chest cannot share much longer.” She explained and hugged herself looking away, and sighed. “ I need you to make me a Dollie to put his soul in. I don’t wanna lose him...” she said.

Chess nodded and curled up on Kana a little.

Hisa waved his hand and smiled before kissing Ais head and leaving just like that.

Ai sighed and nodded. “ Daddie has been leaving a lot more lately....” She saidnwuietly snd moved to help find more herbs. “ how’s uncle Kuro?” She asked about Akuro.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:16 pm
Neko shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat Kiddo. But the brew stays here." She plucked it from him and set it on the bedside table before turning to grab his shoulder, shadow porting both of them to the Capital and coming out near one of Nekos old haunts. "Kill board should be updated for the day already, lets grab one snd head out." She led him inside the dimly lit place, it was part tavern, part meeting place for other Assassins. Neko had crashed here on occasion, but it was where she got most of her contracts too. She hadnt made the whole her being Queen thing public knowledge either, so she hoped she could still work as an assassin on the side.

Iaffrette braced herself, falling back with a thud as Jen pinned her, but staring up at him flatly as he snapped and snarled at her. She waited for him to move and shift back before she sat up and dusted herself off, listening to Jen cuss her out. She rolled her eyes, knowing he'd get over it eventually. "You are welcome!" She called, hands on her hips as he stomped off.shaking her head she recollected her things and turned to head to the Hunt. He had told her to go without him.

Cillia nodded. "Of course I'll help. I can start on one today. Should have the material already. Preferences for style?" She asked, hoping she could make something good enough to work.

Isuna smiled a little. "Im sure he's busy trying to keep you both safe is all. Akuro is out protecting Hiei today, but we might see him later at the castle." She explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:42 pm
Kazu sighed after the brew was taken away and he was infront of the board. He stumbled around a little and pointed at a poster of Hiei and laughed. " Can we kill him?" Kazu asked joking of course before grabbing a few posters. " These one will do. I'm excited, I've had an issue with this guy for awhile. He ripped off the store and this guy just looks yummy." Kazu said and swayed slightly.

Jen looked over his shoulder toward Iaffrette and flipped her off before opening his phone and texting. ' Sorry. I didn't mean to go quiet on you. I've been working in hell and deal with issues. The hound side of me and myself haven't been getting along and my body isn't healing still so I've been stuck in hound form. . . I'll be topside tomorrow night if you want to meet up and do dinner....' Jen texted Cillia before putting his phone in his poach and crossing his arms waiting for Iaffrette to get closer. " Come over here idiot. " He called out.

Kidd sat there thinking and looked to the side. " I don't care, just a doll puppet. uh Fox style or something. Cute and evil, I know your the best at those" Kidd explained.

Ai sighed and looked away. " Dad is always busy lately thought and has been getting into darker magic I noticed." Ai shifted and played with her hands and smiled. " I haven't seen uncle Kuro in for ever." Ai said with a smile, she always loved the vampire. " I just wish Dad was around more often. "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:11 pm
Neko looked at the poster and nodded. "Works for me, good pay out too. And no, no killing the king, kind of counter productive to my other gig." She grinned and steered him back toward the door. "Where we headed. Last known location should be at the bottom of the poster."

Iaffrette stopped and huffed, turning around and walking back over to Jen, stopping a few steps away from him, basically out of tackle distance. "Why am i the idiot?" She asked, hands on her hips, looking slightly annoyed.

Cillia nodded, smiling a bit. "I can do that, no problem. I can start now if you don't mind taking care of paperwork." She offered and moved, looking at her phone as it went off. She read Jen's text, and sighed, a bit relieved. 'I was starting to worry...hope you feel better fast. See you tomorrow for sure.' She texted him back before setting the phone down.

Isuna frowned a bit, moving to stand up with her basket, holding her hand out to Ai. "Im sure he has his reasons. How about we head back to the castle for now, and we can see Uncle Akuro when he gets back."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:07 pm
Kazu shifted a little and chuckled leaning toward the poster and trying to read the address and nodded. " Yeah I can do this." He said and looked toward Neko before he got pushed and bumped and he stumbled and fell back toward a few people and he ducked and moved out of the way and stumbled back to Neko laughing. A small fight broke out by the board. " oops, Sorry not sorry" He said laughing and leaned on Neko and gripped her shoulder. " Oh can we watch them fight first?"

" Because your an a*****e, Get your Gear and let's ******** go." He said turning to leave. He limped into his human form as they walked. He wouldn't change till they got to the grounds for the hunt. He looked down at his phone and smiled looking at the text. ' All good, sorry just having issues. I'll be fine soon. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.' He texted back and headed for the door.

Kidd nodded and moved walking toward the office desk and sat down to do the paperwork. " What you all smily about? Gota date finally with your hound boy?"

Ai sighed as they walked and glanced to the side. " Yeah I'm sure he does..." She mumbled and then smiled again. " Alright auntie Issy." She said and held onto the back of Isuna's shirt as they walked.

Hiei chuckled and stumbled out of the meeting hall and looked toward Akuro and crossed his arms. " Seriously, All you had to do was stand there and keep your mouth shut. Instead you blew that demons head off and caused a whole riot in the meeting hall." Hiei said rolling his eyes and looking at his phone. " This is why I take Neko."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:58 am
Neko snickered, weaving out of the crowd as the fight broke out. "Nah, they'll be another one later I'm sure. Come on, we got a job to do." She reached for his shoulder again, porting them back outside away from the rabble. "Once you sober up, you can pick a fight, but if Iaffrettes out hunting, lets try and keep you in one piece." She smirked, clapping him on the back and starting down the street toward the targets last known location.

Iaffrette smirked, hoisting her bag and weapon over her shoulder and moving to follow him. She noticed him smile and nodded. "Yes, i suppose i am. Everything okay with you and Cillia?" She asked, hands behind her back.

Cillia nodded. "Something like that." She moved, hugging Kidd once more. "I'll get to work and have the doll finished before i meet up with Jen, promise." She stood and looked over at Kana and Chess. "Hang in there Chess, I'll get you fixed up okay." She turned and headed for her workshop.

Isuna moved, petting Ais hair back and smiled down at her. "So whats this i hear about you scaring off baby sitters with magic?" She asked, laughing a bit. "You got new tricks to show me?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm
Kazu chuckled a little and leaned on Neko and rubbed his face. “ Mother I used to go to the ring like this all the time and did perfect!” He said giggling and tried to think before laughing. “ actually last time I was this drunk I ended up ******** a guy I think at the pub” he said, his filter long gone as they walked to the location and held his weapon.

Jen kept walking with Iaffrette and glanced to the side trying to think before looking down. “ Everything is fine, we are meeting up for dinner” Jen said and moved shoving his phone into Iaffrette bag and his necklace and ring as well before he started to run and took a breath and changed into his hound and skidded and stopped to look at her before slowly bowing so she could get on.

Kidd moved looking to the side and started to work on the paperwork. “ I’ll only be an hour there Kana and then we can go.” She said looking up at the girl.

Hiei moved walking down the path with Akuro and actually came out right infront of Neko and Kazu. “ what are you two up too?” Hiei asked and Akuro moved standing behind them..

Ai smiled and held her hand out before changing and a black star happened under her and she held her hand out higher and little black flames started to float around. “ just some
Flames right now, and my healing is getting better”  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:34 pm
Neko laughed. "Yeah, can't be doing that anymore, your hitched now. Pretty sure Iaffrette wouldn't approve of those shenanigans." She messed up his hair turned, stopping short as she almost ran into Hiei and Akuro. She smirked and poked Hiei in the chest. "Someone opted to leave without me today, so Kazu and I picked up an assassination contract, on our way there now. What about you two? Staying out of trouble?" She asked. She hadn't minded that Hiei had given her the day off, she was actually kind of excited to get a contract again. Her tails flicked behind her as she stood, one hand in her pocket, the other resting on the hilt of her dagger.

Iaffrette walked over, scratching at his ears snd neck before climbing on. "Thanks. Sorry for being an a*****e." She apologized, smiling though. She leaned forward to brace herself, patting the side of his leg to let him know she was ready.

Kana looked up and blinked, fixing her glasses. "No rush, im alright. You do whatever you have to." She pointed to the book she was reading. "You guys have a pretty colorful history."

Isuna looked down and watched, clapping a bit as Ai demonstrated her trick. "Thats really cool, Ai."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 pm
Kazu rubbed his face and chuckled. " Yeah, No more ******** and runs. I'm with Red now. ******** I miss her. I hate when she goes to hell." Kazu said and swayed behind Neko well she talked. " Enough talking, Let's go kill bitches!" Kazu sung slightly.

Hiei blinked and looked away. " You looked so cute sleeping, I just couldn't bring myself to wake you up. Working on extra points with you right now." He said with a chuckle and blinked looking over at Kazu. " Your helper seems a little drunk. What's with him?" He asked and shrugged. " It was all good till Akuro killed one of the sub lords who made a move. I need to replace the Yuzaka town Sublord now."

Akuro sniffed the air. " Smells like Brew, ******** smells really good. KAzy where you get that?" Akuro asked, the vampire loved Brew but had a hell of a time finding a good bottle lately.

Kidd shifted sitting there as she got to work on the paperwork and glancedup a few times. " Yeah, Puppet land is just full of s**t. I don't even know how to explain all the crap thats happened. My great grandfather ran this place so well and then father took over and ran it into the ground." Kidd said and shifted a bit thinking.

Ai smiled and moved closing her hands and pulled a sword from thin air. " I learned this too, I can call upon a blade! Dad was so proud of me. I'm gonna be up to him with his magic soon." Ai said with a big smile on her face. This, this is why coven wanted her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 pm
Neko sighed and scratched at her cheek. "Yeah, he gets like this when Iaffrette goes on hunts. He actually woke me up." She explained, chuckling a bit. "He picked up all my bad habits apparently." She joked, remembering that Kazu hadnt bothered to knock. She crossed her arms and raised a brow, hearing about Akuros stunt. "Good, guy was a moron anyway. Kudos Akuro. The rest of the Brew is on the bedside table back at the castle, help yourself." She turned to look at Kazu, waiting for him to whine about her giving away his alcohol. "You two got any other plans today?" She asked, looking back at Hiei.

Cillia walked into her workshop, a giant wooden table with a magic seal carved into it sat in the middle, multiple materials for doll making and threads galore lined a few bookcases. She walked over and started pulling material, getting to work on cutting and stitching the pattern together out of different fabrics.

Kana nodded. "Yeah, there seems to be a long line of on and off good rulers. Its like someone starts doing really good, dies, and someone else comes and reverses it." She looked up and smirked. "Atleast you and Cillia are in the fixer generation."

Isuna blinked, the girls magic really was impressive. "Do you know how to use that sword?" She asked, actually curious. "If not, we may need to find you a teacher so its for more than sure." She joked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:49 pm
Hiei sighed shaking his head a little. " His a mess. You shouldn't take him on a job when his like this Neko." Hiei said looking at her and the drunk silver bat demon who turned around pulling out a flask he had hidden. " Sober enough to kill your stupid a**" Kazu mumbled under his breath.

Hiei sighed and rubbed his head. " Neko, If you are actually going out on a job with him. Sober him up first." Hiei said.

Akuro moved a little and shook his head. " Isuna will kill me if I show up drunk at the castle again." He said with a sigh and yawned.

"yeah pretty much the jist of it."Kidd explained and moved getting up and digging around for other paperwork. " I don't know if Cillia will be able to do this. I keep telling her to just give the Land to Hiei. I don't know why he even gave it back." She explained with a sigh.

Ai sighed and glanced to the side." Hiei was showing me when he had time but hasn't lately and Dad stopped training me." Ai explained with a frown.

Jen snarled skidding to a stop with Iaffrette on his back and moved taking a few steps back and moving around in circles, a Void creature had bit him in his back tight and it was killing him and he didn't like the burning feeling. He was trying to calm himself down with Iaffrette on him. He let out a pain whimper before pushing forward to get ahead of the others again with a small limp.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:32 pm
Neko nodded. "Yeah, i know. That was kind of the idea, but he's making it harder than it needs to be." Looks up and swipes the flask. "Seriously?! She's been gone a day, get a hold of yourself!" She handed Akuro the flask, pushing it toward him just to get it away from Kazu. "He'll be better once he eats. We'll be fine, no sweat." She grinned reassuringly and moved to kiss Hiei. "I'm gunna get him out of here while he's still got an attention span. See you later." She smiled and grabbed Kazuhiro. "Come on Kiddo, we got a contract to finish." She lead him away, headed toward the target again.

Kana shrugged. "I mean, its still your guys' home, maybe Hiei didn't want to kick you guys out?" She suggested, setting the book down and carefully scooting out from under Chess, putting a pillow under his head where her lap had been. She walked over to the desk and leaned forward on it, propped on her elbows facing Kidd. "I think Cillia will do fine, and will figure it out as she goes."

Isuna thought for a moment. "Hmmm, well, maybe we can find someone to pick that back up. Lets head back though and get something to snack on. " she smiled,  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:51 pm
Kazu shifted and took another step back andmade an angry sound and messed up his hair. " ********, This has nothing to do with Red being gone. Sure I'm upset she isn't here but I just had to delared three of my closest friends dead here because this a*****e here isn't taking care of the issue at hand." Drunk and angry at Hiei. " You have people dealing here in the capital and they aren't safe drugs. Wars over, your sublords suck. Get on this page and figure out whos passing out deadly ******** drugs" Kazu snapped and pushed passed them and held his hand up to flip them off as he walked away. " I'm going to go kill and eat someone. I know where the target is."

Hiei shifted putting his hands in his pocket and looked at Neko. " I know about the issue and we are working on it. Maybe let Kazu know that we are trying." Hiei said and nodded at Akuro as they started to walk away. " I'll see you back at the castle Kit Kat. Have fun babysitting"

Kidd shook her head. " This place hasn't been home to me for a very long time." Kidd explained with a sigh and looked at Kana finishing the last bit of paper work and leaning over to give her a big kiss. " I'm done, Did you want me to show you around? I haven't ever really showed you this land." She said looking at her.

Ai moved letting the sword go away before walking beside Isuna and looked up at her. " Why haven't you and Uncle Akuro had a kid yet? You'd make a great mom." Ai said with a smile.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games