Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:45 pm
Tahimek
King Henry
Here gonk It wasn't very successful.
I don't remember going to this. I must have been busy with something at the time.

...only 70 posts there???
And we worked really hard, too neutral I think it failed because there weren't enough fun activities for everyone to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:16 pm
Man I was totally looking forward to that thingy...
But on that day I was totally busy...
>.<...
Let's have another one!...
xD...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:00 am
King Henry
Tahimek
King Henry
I don't remember going to this. I must have been busy with something at the time.

And we worked really hard, too neutral I think it failed because there weren't enough fun activities for everyone to do.
Well, I don't remember if it would have some type of contest that involved gold...but something like that gives the impression that we're actually paying people to come lol .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:32 pm
ninja ninja ninja  

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:41 pm
Tahimek
King Henry
Tahimek
King Henry

Well, I don't remember if it would have some type of contest that involved gold...but something like that gives the impression that we're actually paying people to come lol .
I EVEN BOUGHT A MASK FOR THAT GUILD EVENT gonk
Oh wells...
I like the new thread name Taka xp
My friend's homebuilt DDR Pad is so awesome... Even though its made out of wood, I'm planning on stealing it at night ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:59 pm
Animaznboy
Tahimek
King Henry
Tahimek
King Henry

I EVEN BOUGHT A MASK FOR THAT GUILD EVENT gonk
Oh wells...
I like the new thread name Taka xp
My friend's homebuilt DDR Pad is so awesome... Even though its made out of wood, I'm planning on stealing it at night ninja

I already had a mask for the event. the pink veil that is, Funaho made it acceptable only for me. ninja
Of course you like the name, if you didn't i'd admin_slap.exe you. =D
Wood? I know a few that werd built with wood...
They took 2 pieces of plywood, outlined the arrow squares and such on one of the wood, cut them out, sandwiched a paper thin pad between the two, and put plexiglass I think, over the cutout slots.

djTAKA
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:58 pm
Tahimek
King Henry
Tahimek
King Henry

gonk

Speaking of Funaho, she hasn't been online in a really long time. She was the girl who liked guys that look like girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:09 am
@Taka: Hehe, I'd smash those wooden pads to pieces. As it is, I massacre the arcade DDR pads, even without my shoes.

@Henry: Oh, I remember her! But don't a lot of Asian girls like effeminate guys?  

Kaldeagirl

Anxious Conversationalist

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:50 am
Kaldeagirl
@Taka: Hehe, I'd smash those wooden pads to pieces. As it is, I massacre the arcade DDR pads, even without my shoes.

@Henry: Oh, I remember her! But don't a lot of Asian girls like effeminate guys?

Well unlike you, we take a "light-footed" approach to stepping on pads, pretend we're on air or something. =P

Ahahah, I remember her talk about that. I found it weird at first. domokun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o-o
I remember Funaho! Shes on my bl =D  

Haddo_Gei

Haddo_Gei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:03 pm
GAhh! Page stretch >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:46 pm
Beautiful, man.

Hey, if it's alright with you guys, I'm gonna vent.

Me: Enjoy! Please use your own hosting.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b362/Naskininja/Orders/ihateyou999.jpg

Her: Does it actually play the music??

Me: No, that is covered in my FAQ. Your total comes to 100g, so please add that to the trade we have running.

Her: oh...... that suckz... rofl sweatdrop

Me: Yes, I'm sorry crying

Her: can i get my $$ back?? cry

Me: Well, in the first place, you didn't read my FAQ, so I am not responsible for any misunderstanding you may have had.
Secondly, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PAID. Therefore, it's impossible for you to get your money back. sweatdrop

Her: FIRST of all i was asking NICELY evil
SECOND of all you didint have to get pissy. evil
AND THIRD OF ALL IT WAS TO ******** LONG TO READ!! SO. THANKS FOR THE HELP.not

Me: xd xd xd It really is important for you to read into something before you purchase it, so you know what you're getting; consider this a lesson learned. I sincerely apologize if you mistook my being firm for being "pissy", and that offended you. I was trying to make my point clear, not be rude. Either way, I can't force you to pay, so you might as well consider this a freebie. Good luck in future purchases on Gaia. heart

And then she signed off. Man, it get funnier every time.
Here's the "******** LONG" FAQ: Here.  

Kaldeagirl

Anxious Conversationalist

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:58 pm
Resize that pic or i'll stab something. gonk

BAHAHAHA. Oh wait yeah i'd be mad if I read that facking long FAQ. Sheesh. MAKE IT SHORTER. domokun heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:11 pm
Haddo_Gei
[wtfHugePictureRESIZEPLZ]
o-o
I remember Funaho! Shes on my bl =D

Yeah, that's basically what my friend did. Except... he did some sanding to the wood later on and put some polyurethane coating on it to make it look better. He likes it when things look good. talk2hand

She's on my BL too.. ninja

djTAKA
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:15 pm
Polyurethane?
O-o
Bumping til the nxt page xd  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games