Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:56 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"You can touch it if you want to, Lisa. Its not as fragile as it looks" Patrick gave her permission to touch the fortress. "My...legacy? Don't think I have thought of my work like that" he said, but he liked the sound of it. "I suppose that means I have a lot of my legacy out there in the world. Probably be asking to much to be in the top ten artists of the current art movement" he said smiling. He was envisioning what his artwork would like in a museum or a art gallery. He sighs, "Wouldn't want to draw too much attention to myself though" he thought. "So you like art that much? Have you been to the art museum lately?" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Lisa.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Hm? ⟡ Company: Partick ⟡ Location: Beach

Lisa looked back from him to the fortress and shook her head lightly. She preferred leaving it untouched. Looking back up at him when he pondered about the legacy, she nodded with a light smile. "It would seem like fun though... People will know you for your art, for something you're great at but then, it might be a bother..." she stated with a shrug. Lisa nodded when he asked her about her liking to art, she loved it, she couldn't think of many things she would do if not art. "Well, not really.. I plan to go at some point.." she smiled, "Have you?" she asked.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick walks over to her and stood by a few feet then looks around them. "People already do for years. They haven't seen me in person nor my picture" he admits. "What do you mean by a bother?" he asked curious as to what she meant by that. He smiles a little to the nod about art and it was good to him to have someone to talk to about art with. "Yes, recently" he answered. "It a pretty big place and examples of every art movement" he stated.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Lisa.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:44 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Hm? ⟡ Company: Partick ⟡ Location: Beach

Lisa looked back at him with a faint smile. She wouldn't know how well that would work out for her though, she would like to be known for what she did and not make it seem anonymous though, different people different preferences probably. "I see, would you rather not be known though?" she asked. Listening to him question her statement, she rubbed the back of her head in thought and shrugged lightly, "It would be a bother if you were a really famous person? I mean like a celebrity.. Like, no privacy around people." she chuckled.

Listening to him mention about the art museum though, her eyes widened with a spark of interest, brighter than before. "Really? I want to visit it even more now!" she said in a earned excited tone.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:06 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick placed his hands in his pockets with the stick still in his mouth then looks back to her. He nodded, "Yeah, would be bothersome if people started showing up at my house for interview or bothering my clients and business partner in trying to contact me" he explained. He chuckled also, "Exactly. Since I started out in my young kind (child) years it would have been even worse" he said. He smiles at her reaction about the art museum and he was in a more better mood now. "In that case we could head over there now if you want to" he offered.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Lisa.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:33 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Excited ⟡ Company: Partick ⟡ Location: Beach

Lisa nodded to him and crossed her arms across her chest, pondering over the thought and chuckled lightly as well. "Well, I supoose it worked out for the best then.." she said with a smile. Her eyes brightened up some more when he suggested going there now, although, she wouldn't want to bother him by making him go with her. "That sounds wonderful, but... Only if it's no problem for you to come along.." she smiled.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick waited for her response, "Yeah, profit wise" he replied. "No problem at all, Lisa" he assures her. "Didn't have plans for the day anyways" he added. He walks over to the nearest trash bin and toss the stick he had been chewing on in it. "Let get going then" he said taking one more look back at the fortress then heading in the direction of the art museum.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Lisa.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:48 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0②
( ③ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:03 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Madelyne had gotten up early that morning after a short night of unpacking her things into her new home. Not that she had much with her. It had been a right out miracle that she had found a place within her price range and was already furnished. As soon as she had stepped into her new home, she had sunk to her knees on the floor and sat there crying with Zeus curling up in her lap. She had been homeless for so long, having a place for the two of them to call their own. She could feel herself tearing up again and wiped at her eyes. No, no more tears. She thought to herself, shaking her head a little bit. After taking a long, hot shower, Madelyne gave Zeus a much-needed bath as well before the two of them ate breakfast. Toaster waffles for Madelyne and some dry kibble mixed with a can of wet food for Zeus. The two of them didn't have to be poor anymore so she was going to feed him only the beast. Now she was just going to have to look into getting a job. "That shouldn't be so hard, right boy?" She asked the dog, who responded by barking at her and wagging his tail. Smiling a bit, Madelyne reached down and scratched behind his ears. "Things are going to be better here. I promise." She said before smiling as she could hear the sound of the ocean waves crashing onto the shore. Seeing the start of the beach, Madelyne stepped onto the sand and watched the waves rise and fall on the shore. Looking at Zeus, she kneeled down and un-clipped his leash from his collar. Looking around, the young woman then spotted a stick and picked it up. "Zeus." She said, getting the dog's attention. Upon seeing the stick, the dog started jumping into the air and barking excitedly. "Want it? Oh, yes you want the stick!" She chuckled. "Okay! Go get it!" She said as she threw the stick, watching it fly through the air before landing on the ground a few feet away. Zeus watched Madelyne throw the stick, a look on his face saying he couldn't believe she had just thrown the amazing treasure. Though, as soon as it landed on the ground, his feet kicked up sand as he ran to get it. Picking it, up his tail wagged excitedly before Madelyn got his attention again. "Bring it here!" She said, patting her thighs. The dog trotted over to her, though as soon as she tried to grab the stick, the dog growled and jumped down so his front end was on the ground with his butt in the air. "So you wanna play this game?" Madelyne laughed. "Give me that stick!" She said, reaching for the dog, who growled before bouncing away from her. Dropping the stick, he barked at her before picking it up again and running away once more.

ooc
                                                              profile here
                                                              dating nobody
                                                              wearing day out
                                                              money $1000
                                                              extra Zeus, dog collar, leash
                                                              ooc chat

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:14 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beachfront
With: A dog?
Mood: Surprised
Apparel: Sandals, tan shorts, red shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Took a little liberty, hope you don't mind wink ))

He stayed up late, way too late with Carmen. They got pretty far into the game before he called it quits and left for the night. He needed the break, and now, with the idea planted courtesy of Carmen, he figured returning to the beach would be of some help to him. With that plan in mind, he set out for the surf. It was truly difficult the closer he got, and he was surprised how nervous he got over such a simple matter. Needless to say, he worked himself up to step onto the sand, stopping at the high end of the water.
He took a while to take it in, thinking back to the festival, and figured it was about time to message Zivva after the radio silence. "Hi. Sorry about keeping you in suspense, haven't been myself lately. You free to meet me later?" Just as he sent the message, something long and dark stuck in his elbow of all places. Realizing it was a stick, he looked over and processed only one moment too late that what was flying toward him from the same direction was a dog that took him to the ground.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:04 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Home ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

A quick ring to his phone indicated a reply from the feisty witch,

"Sure. Where did you have in mind?"

phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:28 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Madelyne chased Zeus up and down the shore, laughing and shaking her head as she chased after the canine. "Give... me... the damn stick!" She said, out of breath as she hunched over a bit and breathed heavily, shaking her head a bit. Zeus noticed that he wasn't being chased anymore and stopped, his head tilting as he dropped the stick and barked at the woman. Grinning as she seized the opportunity, Madelyne dived onto the stick. "Ha!" She said as she landed on top of it. The German Shepherd barked and threw a fit at the fact the woman had the stick. Whining and jumping around her, she waved the stick in the air before she threw it in a random direction. "Go get it!" She yelled, chuckling as the dog sprinted after the stick. Though, when she looked to see where it landed, her eyes widened as she realized an unlucky bystander had the stick in the crook of his elbow. Before Madelyne could yell a warning to the male, 70 pounds of German Shepherd would go crashing into him as Zeus had no manners and just wanted his stick. Zeus didn't even stop to sniff the man he had just plowed over, he just sat on the man, his tail wagging and the stick in his mouth. "Zeus, off!" She said, shooing the dog as she ran over there. "Ohmygosh! I am so sorry!" She exclaimed, her face a little pale as she looked at the man. "He didn't hurt you did he?" She asked, worried that the man had been injured or something. She couldn't afford to be sued! She definitely wouldn't be able to handle it if anyone tried to take her precious baby away from her! "I am so sorry!" She said again as she offered the man her hand. "I should have watched where I was throwing the stick..." She said, clearly very apologetic. Zeus on the other hand had his stick in his mouth, his ears perked forward and his tail wagging as if there was nothing wrong.

ooc
                                                              profile here
                                                              dating nobody
                                                              wearing day out
                                                              money $1000
                                                              ooc I don't mind lol

Phoenix347

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:05 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: ))

It wasn't everyday he was worried about a dog tackling him so it took him by surprise. He even lost his phone as he fell down to find the dog sitting on him while its own called out to it. When the shepard finally got off of him, he lifted himself up and brushed off the sand that got on him. "Chert voz'mi! Odnazhdy , chtoby rasslabit'sya , i ya poluchayu pomyatyy. I'm fine." he switched from russian to calm the owner down, she seemed way too panicked over her dog tackling him for a stick. Grabbing her hand for the assistance, he stood up and brushed the rest of his sand off.
"He's not the first to take me down." He was the first to take him down for just a stick though, so that was something. He glanced at the dog, happy like he didn't just take him down. Quickly reaching and grabbing the stick, he pulled till he had it, only to throw it down the beach."Just need to throw it right."he looked to the girl. "I'm Akira. Don't feel so bad. He wasn't too heavy- Wait!" He looked around, searching for his phone. Finding it, he picked it up to find the case opened, getting sand in it. "Otlichno."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:42 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Madelyne looked at the male, feeling utterly confused as he was speaking a language other than English. What the heck was he saying? Was he insulting her or yelling at her? Her stomach dropped as she was certain that was what he was doing until he said that he was fine. Helping him up when he took her hand, she quickly released his grasp as soon as he was standing up and stood there, fidgeting nervously as she looked at the man. "I-I'm just really sorry for that... He gets over excited..." She was tensed up just a little bit like she was ready to be lashed at or to take off running. Having lived on the streets in the big city does that to someone. Back there, people were not happy when Zeus jumped on them or if she bumped into them all and honestly, she was feeling even more nervous by the fact that this male was so calm about it.

Watching as he took the stick from the dog, she fidgeted a little bit as Zeus started barking and jumping up for the stick. Watching the man throw the stick, she watched as the dog went barreling after it. Maybe he really was okay with the dog jumping on him... She blinked and glanced at the sand before looking up at the male again. "Madelyne... Sorry... Where I come from people wouldn't have been so tolerant of him running into them." She said softly before her face fell a little bit as she saw his phone. "Oh crap... I'm sorry... It's not broken... is it? I could pay for a new one..." She said, feeling nervous again. She didn't have much to offer for buying him a new phone though... Oh man, what was she going to do?

ooc
                                                              profile here
                                                              dating nobody
                                                              wearing day out
                                                              money $1000
                                                              ooc I don't mind lol

Phoenix347

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:43 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: ))

"No, it's fine. I'll just need to brush it out before I turn it back on. Welcome to Soleil city, home to the craziest people you will probably ever meet." he explained rather quickly while holding his arms out as if showing the island. In his own experience, few here were what he would consider normal, but it wasn't like that was a negative factor. There probably was the occasional psychopath running around and on the rare chance a strange spell affecting multiple people in a wide area. "I think it's best to watch where you're throwing the stick though. Might do more damage than a cheap cellphone in the sand." He already began trying to clean the sand out, brushing it with his fingers out of the battery case. He already went without replying once, another and he'd just look like a bad guy.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games