Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:17 am
Abigail Smith

She moved over to him and started to lean into his side."Well I have to check with her. I think she's busy right now. But I will email her soon enough and ask.", she said, only to yawn now. Of course they had a busy day.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:31 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled."I have to say this Abigail. Once you get more used to your powers you can start rivaling me in endurance."Damian then leaned down and kissed the top of her head.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 pm
Abigail Smith

]
She smiled at the kiss he gave her. Only to put her arm around him."Just wait until you meet Amy. She's a rather good fighter. I know so little next to her. And just a warning, she can be more short temper than me.", she said, well looking at him. Of course it had been a couple of years since she last saw Amy. And back then she had a habit of wearing banadas over her hair. Of course she didn't know the irony of this.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:17 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Well if she has you seal of approval then I can believe that she is a good person."He started to move his hand up and down her back."As I stated earlier if you get into contact with her you can invite her here."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:23 am
Abigail Smith

]
"Sleep and then I will message her.", she said in a firm voice. Before teleporting them to the bedroom. Now she changed in a simple night gown and crawled into bed. Of course she was out like a light. Yet she slept for about ten hours and grumbled

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:45 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was sitting on the edge of the bed and then when she changed into the night gown he changed himself into a different pair of shorts. He then laid next to her and slept as well. When Abigail started to wake he was still asleep.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:41 am
Abigail Smith

]
When she woke up she saw that he was still asleep. Only to peck his forehead before climbing from the bed. She plugged her cellphone in well she was in kitchen. Now she was making coffee and toast. With those made she sat at the table and ate. Only to be thinking of her friend and the wedding they still had to finish planning. Finally she gone to her cellphone and started to get online. After a text, call, a PM on Gaia, and even a Skype call she was hoping to hear back from her friend soon. Not knowing that she was training in a hunting cabin in NY.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:48 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian woke up a little while later. He ran his hand through his hair. He yawned and then walked back down to the kitchen. He slowly snuck up and then kissed her cheek."Morning Abi' sleep well."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 am
Abigail Smith

]
She was in middle of reading a book when Damian came in. So when she suddenly felt a kiss on her cheek, she jumped. Only to to sigh hearing it was Damian. "I slept rather well. And what about you?", she asked him. Well marking her spot in the book, with her finger.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:35 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned."With you by my side I always sleep well."He started to slowly massage her shoulders."You reading a good book."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:14 pm
Abigail Smith

She smiled and heard his reply only to roll her eyes. Though as he started to rub her shoulders,
she sighed happily and put the book down. "Mmm, I was reading Wolfsbane. A young adult, werewolf book. But I don't know how good it really is.", she said and only to close her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:07 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned."Well then what do you think of it. Are you enjoying the book which is all that matters."He kept the massage going but eventually placed a kiss on her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 pm
Abigail Smith

She moaned softly as he rubbed her neck. Only to gasp when he kissed it."It's okay from what I can tell. I wasn't even half way through the first chapter.", she said in a calm voice. Though she was fighting a moan from it.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:21 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt her trying to hold back a moan. Sensing this he slowed the massage down and made it more intimate. He placed pressure in certain areas that would increase the pleasure of the massage.He then spoke in a seductive voice."You don't have to hold your voice back Abigail. I can keep Lucius and Belle asleep. You can be louder if you wish."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 am
Abigail Smith

She closed her eyes and was enjoying this. As he spoke into her ear, she shivered and moaned. Only to let him rub her lower back since of her being big busted. Carefully she would stretch every so often. Of course glanced at the book that she put down. Though she glanced at him and smiled."Hmmmm, maybe we could go to one of the bigger houses. So we could have a bit more privacy.", she said, meaning that they would have more rooms to hide away in.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games