Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:08 pm
*nods* only child's good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:12 pm
Amoyr, You're lucky! 3nodding  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:50 pm
Why I hate bush. (featured post from thread 'What are you listening to right now' and continued.)

The whole war with Iraq. He went over the UN and delcaired war anyway. Just to "finish" what his dad had started over in the Middle East. Throughout the extensive search of Suddam Hussan's places he found NO WMD's but still he declaired war for no apparent, plausable reason. Now ten's of thousands of our soldiers are being needlessly slaughtered and if not more innocent citizens due to bombings. Also cause of this the gas prices are SOARING out of control while he sits back and does nothing, and probably getting richer by the moment, while the people of America barely get by with what we have. America is billons of dollars in debt due to this war which was only SUPOSE to cost 2 millon dollars. What a laugh that is! Then there's all the stupid laws he's trying to pass, and the fact that he can't pronounce proper english and HE'S FREAKING AMERICAN! scream He's promised us a lot of things these past 6 years and I've yet to see any of them caried through at least completely. He's cause more harm then good. Seriously. Look at the fact that back in 2001 when 9/11 happened, sure he declaired war when he was suppose to, but it's been over 5 and a half years and we still haven't caught Osama Bin Laden. Why can't he pull our troops out already? I mean think about it. If Bin Laden IS still alive he won't come out of hidding as long as we're in the country, but if we pull out then if he's alive maybe that can flush him out and we can go back and get him then. Wouldn't that be better than leaving our troops there and the death count rising by 8 every day? He has no logic. He's just a bad president. Hell, even Clinton would have been better had it not been for the whole Monica Luinski (sp?) scandal. Other than that he was fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:58 am
Can you clearly say that Bush started the war? Sure he asked for the declaration of war, but it was Congress who approved it. Remember, the president is a simple figure head. It is the Congress who holds the power.

You're blowing the death toll totally out of proportion. Ten's of thousands of our soldiers are not dead. Innocent citizens are not being killed through bombing. We have an international law about bombing of hat we have. America is billons of dollars in debt due to this war which was only SUPOSE to cost 2 millon dollars. What a laugh that is! Then there's all the stupid laws he's trying to pass, and the fact that he can't pronounce proper english and HE'S FREAKING AMERICAN! icon_scream.gif He's promised us a lot of things these past 6 years civilians you know.

The President can't get richer from high gas. Who told you this war was going to cost 2 million? There is no war that cost 2 millions, come on now. Again, remember Congress. Keep them in mind when it comes to politic.

Yes I do agree that we should have pulled out of the war a long time ago. But I don't agree with all of the protests people are demonstrating. Sheesh, give the man a break. "Easier said than done." stare  

Syrotek
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:09 am
Then why even have a president as the leader of the country if it's the congress who's running the country? Why give some one the power of "hey, you're the country's leader," and they add in under their breaths, "But we're going to be making all the dicitions anyway.(sp?) question  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:32 pm
Well if you looked into the goverment it is to keep no one in total charge of the goverment. Remember the Revolutionary War? They ran from a King. The king ruled EVERYTHING. That is until they changed it and the prime minister does now but that is a different story. Being the president means you are the leader of a particular branch of the giverment as well as the leader of our military. Not full leader. He is an enforcer. The Congress controls the money and passes laws to keep the enforcement of the President fair. And the president can stop laws if he thinks they give the congress too much power. The judicial branch will look in and see if the enforcements are fair and also see if some laws passed are fair for the citizens. If we had one major leader that equals dun dun duuuuun! Dicatorship. Even in a democracy. So our goverment keeps us from a dictatorship by making no one person in real charge.  

Ceveo

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:48 pm
too lazy to read what yoshi had said. however, volley, presidents nowadays are powerless figure head. you always need one of those if you want to run a "stable" government. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:03 pm
Probably true.

Yoshaki... why must you be smart? It's summer vaction... My mind can't comprehend complex terminology... or much of anything for that matter.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:05 pm
hmm, because he paid attention in class? you know, the US his. class. *nods* xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Taking that next year.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:17 pm
you should have took it once in middle school. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:38 pm
It was in 6th grade... and it's been nearly 5 years since then. How'd I suppose to remember. My teacher then was horrible too. I don't think we did much of anything in that class the whole year.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:45 pm
lol, i had it in the 8th grade. =P and it has been recently refreshed and updated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:50 pm
lucky you. seriously. stare neutral xd  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:54 pm
why? i hate US his. so freaking boring.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games