Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

lemonpiepie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:09 pm
UserName: Lemonpiepie
NickName: Pie
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: anime/manga, yaoi, games
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yuki and Shuichi, AkuRoku, Soubi and Risuka
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:Ummm..... Im not sure, my sister got me into it really , so I guess the first I saw would have been L and Light from death note, but my first shonen ai anime was Gravitation *Is currently buying gravitation manga XDD
Other: Im a huge Doctor Who fan.... redface  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:29 am
UserName: Geo Rave
NickName: Raveite
Prefrences:i like guys
Intrests: Manga/anime and gameing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: dont realy have a fav but... sasuke and naruto (first that pop to mined)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: about four years ago loking around for som dragon-ball z pics
Other: er...um....dus im mad count?...oh and single...  

Geo rave

Aged Gekko

New Romantic

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:57 am
UserName: New Romantic
NickName: NR, I guess. o:
Prefrences: I'm straight. o:
Intrests: Yaoi, drawing, reading, etc. Usual stuff.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SephirothxVincent, RenoxCloud, Eiri YukixShuichi, SuobixRitsuka, annnd...I think that's it. x]
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Well, I learnt about Yaoi from Gaia. redface Then I started liking the SephirothxVincent scene. My first proper encounter was when I watched Gravitation. God I love that show.
Other: Woo woo woo!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:12 pm
Hello my name is Mistress Leora (the title mistress is taken form Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth book seires) my real life nick name is Jessi. I am 23 turning 24 in Aug and was mairred June of '07. I have been a yoai fan for about 5 years now when my best friend (who just happens to be gay) turn me on to a really good fanfiction site and I have been reading it ever sence. I enjoy reading and love manga and anime and any and all role playing games (tabel tops like D&D and and video games like FF cool oh and by the way this is a mule account (I wont be haveing my main join sence its agents the rules and I relly dont like haveing more then one toon in a guild anyway) if you want to PM her her name is Leora_chan 4laugh
oh and my fav pairing is Duo /Herro form Gundam Wing

User Image  

Mistress~Leora

t3h Rainbow Monkey

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:18 pm
UserName: t3h Rainbow Monkey
NickName: Teira-chan
Prefrences: I'm straight. 3nodding
Intrests: Anime, Manga, Video Games, Cosplay, etc...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SasuNaru, LxRaito, Natsuo/Youji and SoubiRitsu. X3
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I joined my first Forum and learned about slash pairings. XD
Other: Ano...*dances*  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm
Yo.
Name: Mitsu
Prefrences: ...bisexual without experience.
Intrests: KH...writing, anime, manga....the works.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: XaidanxMatxuei (Mine and a friend's KH Nobody OC. heart )...and as always, Sora and Riku.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A year ago, on Deviantart, I saw this picture.
http://syberfox.deviantart.com/art/KH2-yaoi-Riku-x-Sora-42996820
My exact quote was "I don't like SoraxRiku (in fact any yaoi except for AkuxRoku) but this pic is actually okay with me for some weird reason..."
Basically the starting point where I began to accept yaoi as something beautiful instead of something forbidden and wrong. Not to say it still isn't forbidden....that's what gives it its charm. ;D
Other: ******** YEAH BOOBS ARE AWESOME. O3O
Random, yes. But aren't we all?

Mitsukoi-chan

5,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yami-Ranpu

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:02 pm
UserName: Yami_Ranpu

NickName: Mel

Prefrences: Bisexual.

Intrests: ALOT of things, I love reading, writing, drawing, browsing the web, Anime/Manga, and a few others^^.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hmmm thats a hard one....Hmmmmm at the moment (cause it changes often) I adore TykiXAllen.

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 2 maybe 2 1/2 years ago. I was letting my curiosity get the better of me as I was browsing the guilds here, didnt like it at first, then *shrugs* all of a sudden I loved it. ( I think i can blame Loveless for that)

Other: I love making and talking to friends^^.(all i could think of)  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:09 am
UserName: Nickybobaloo09

NickName: Foxy

Prefrences: Bisexual.

Intrests: ALOT of things, I love reading, writing, drawing, browsing the web, Anime/Manga, and a few others^^.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hmmm thats a hard one....Hmmmmm at the moment (cause it changes often) I adore SasuXNaru.

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was at school freshman year and it was at band camp and my bro's friends were acting like gay dudes and ran to eachother and kissed eachother and then gravitation came in and all the other yaoiness came in after that

Other: I love chicken sandwiches with cheese on it  

Nickybobaloo09

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Masquerade of Saint Maria

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:24 pm
UserName: Masquerade of Saint Maria
NickName: Masq, MoSM, Maria, Watching You (don't ask)
Prefrences: Pansexual (like bi-but-more-so and includes transanything, androgyny, etc.) but leans toward women.
Interests: Acting, drawing, music reading, many geeky things (Doctor Who and Torchwood are love), sewing/fashion, ABJDs
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Crowley/Aziraphale from Good Omens, with Akuroku (KHII) a close second.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Um. . . IRL or in print? I'm a theatre kid, so. . . there are a lot of gay boys in my class. . . .
Other: I'm a girl? I am obsessed with weird crap, and this is a mule 'cos my family stalks my main. XD

Thank you for accepting me to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:14 pm
UserName: Fialle
NickName: Er... Fialle
Prefrences: Straight : D
Intrests: Drawing, reading, gaming, all that good
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: TougaSaionji, LeonCount D, everyone in Reborn (which is a pairing D:<...), AizenGinTousen....yeah. You heard me (the series might be starting to piss me off, but well... I have a fondness)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't even remember anymore e_e.
Other: I loves to cook >:3...  

Fialle

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:05 am
Welcome everyone <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:54 am
UserName: AutumnrainChaos
NickName: ARC
Prefrences: Ah, me? Um, I think I'm bisexual.... >>;
Intrests: Artsy-things...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Uhh.... SasuNaru....... but mostly my own.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I blame my seme, Febe! *flails* My character Viggo fell in love when she rped as Wrath from FMA
Other: I like to cook, read, write, rp, and I'm getting married ^//^ Hello, I'm a lady too ^^. I'd rather rp my own original characters too.

Currently, I'm in anther Guild. The Yaoi Guild. It's rather fun :3  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tsukero-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:06 am
UserName: Tsukero-kun
NickName: Reokun, Reo, Tsukero, Kero, Tsu, Niichan <- Only related twins can say me niichan. =3
Prefrences: Bi-sexual
Intrests: Art, Anime, Manga, Yaoi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SasuNaru, DaisukexDark, KradxDark, SyaoranxYukito, TouyaxYukito.....I have many
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I started getting curious about gay's love.
Other: I like to make friends and make avatar art for my friends and people, I like donations and more, I like to cook too! =3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:01 pm
UserName: Aku_Kodoku
NickName: Aku or Akun
Preferences: Eh... I'm sort of in denial, but I suppose I'm bisexual.
Interests: anime, manga, yaoi, RPing, fighting for the seme position! D<
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SasuNaru, RaitoxL
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I realized that I actually liked my male friend.
Other: I hate to admit I'm uke. stare

Aku_Kodoku

7,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

Acksul Rowse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:08 pm
UserName: Acksul Rowse. My mule is Hengettoemilta Hengilta.
NickName: My name's Loke. But I go by Misha as well, because my middle name's Mikhail. c:
Prefrences: Uh, like what. . .? As far as who my p***s (his name is Alejandro and he is sixty-one feet long) likes? Men. Men, men, men.
Intrests: Uh. Guys. I like to annoy people. Occasionally cross-dress. Stab people in the face. Stab myself in the face. . .o:
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Well, it's not an anime thing, but. . .Buliwyf x Herger from The 13th Warrior. And then I like Pickles x Toki x Skwisgaar pronz. xDDD
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I realized that the reason I molested my male friends wasn't just to annoy them. o3o No, really, I'm being serious.
Other: I like long walks on the beach, candle-lit dinners, and poking dead things with a stick. And also I like to be dominant. But then sometimes not. And I have great logic.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games