Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

xXDj_JakeXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm
Hey guys, my names Zavier. I'm 16 years old, I like soccer and football. My favourite tv shows are South Park, Two and a Half Men, and Family Guy, I like to spend time with my family and friends. I don't have a religion, I live in Canada--YAH IM A CANADIAN BOY! eh..
I have a wonderful life (in real), a wonderful girl (in real), and an awesome family...in real. biggrin
I hope you like what I had to say about myself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm
I found OH MY GOLD on accident. Lol It was on the list of popular guilds beneath my guilds, so I joined.

My real name is Victoria, I'm 18 and Live in Texas. I'm a January baby and I'm an Aquarius.  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

ll miss melissa mai ll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 pm
hi im melissa i joined about 45 days ago! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:45 pm
hi im once_alive  

once_alive

Lea-nii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 pm
hey guys! i'm Lea. or, rather, my Gaian is Lea. who i am is up to your imagination. wink haha well let's see....i'm 18, crazy and outgoing. i love playing video games. and..........i'm going to major in musical therapy! smile so, lets see.....i think that's it. but it's up to you to decide whether those things are about me or my Gaian. hahaha ^_^ <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 pm
Hello! Bonjour! Hola!
My name's Drigo.
I was bored and i decided to make a new account on gaia. I remember making one back in '05. And multiple ones after that. Until some p***k thought it'd be funny to falsely report me and get me banned. Ohwells.
EVerything seems so different haha.
To be honest, I'm still a bit lost on some things.
I've managed to not completely make an a** out of myself. I hope.
Hoping to make some new friends and whatnot. Maybe get a sexy avatar again. But that's laterlater.
If anyone's interested in chatting, I don't bite (:  

Big Prickin

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image
================ ☠ ================

Greetings to everyone here,

my name is Taek-Ren but friends call me Taek, Ren or Take. I've joined Gaia in 2007 with my account Ren Leonheart but due to problems with my ex, I decided to take a break from Gaia for half a year.
When I returned, I decided to start anew with a new account that's when I started to notice that I could take this time to become active again and join contests to give myself a goal.
I actually thought that Son Zack has quitted because he was going to south africa [urgh, not the best memory.]
So after seeing the coco kitty thread, I've decided to give this guild a try :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 am
Hello Im Kissing Sin, You can call me Arisu~
I have been on gaia for about three years, this is my second account. Im currently sixteen and will be turning seventeen in September.
I love reading manga, talking online, and walking my dog.

biggrin  

Arisu_Niocosu

Invisible Browser

Let Sally Dance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:50 am
My name is Dizzix, or at least that's what I go by but, you can also call me Sally, although it's not my real name. I'm turning 17 on the 31st... I love to read, watch movies, listen to music, sing, and swim. aannddd yeah... That's it I guess  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:10 am
Hi, my name is Hayliana, I am 19 years old and I live in Nashville, Tennessee. I was born in November and I am a saggitarius. I love to read, write poetry, swim, and sing.  

xxPrincess of Purplexx

Janessac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:18 pm
helloo (:
my name's Ayuko
i'm the type of girl that likes to draw <3
i love photography and making graphics [i have a shop (:]
music.is.my.life
don't hate b (:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:40 pm
Well hewwo thar <3 I'm carrie, and I'm pretty much a huge newblet. I like the color red and writing stories and updating my twitter and watching things on yotube O.O I reallyyyy like youtube ~^w^~ Let's be friends, K?  

-angelicmuffinrawr-

4,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100

Katsume Ryuki

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 pm
Hi everyone!
My name is Wayne. Well, it's actually Robert but my middle name is Wayne. So I go by that.
I'm 16. I really like Trigun.
I just went to the most recent Sakuracon. That was a ton of fun.
I'm going again this year. smile I have black hair.

That's about all you need to know.

Bye  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 pm
im mimi and im 15 years old. Im saving up to get a smok the dragon but i dont have very much money. . . neutral  

NotTokku

Distinct Noob

Robotpun

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Hello xD my name is Muiky (really megan)

If anyone needs anything just ask xD *saving up to get something atm though so slow lol*

I love all genres of anime and books especially mangas :S

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games