Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 pm
{{That's very considerate of you, Saber. *puts the box of tissues behind him on the back of the sofa and grabs a handfull of popcorn*}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:10 pm
((Lol ~ there wouldn't be voyeurs if there weren't exhibitionists.
*Pops open a beer and grabs another handful of popcorn.*))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:18 pm
((lol no problem tes xD and I think I have to agree with that Brat))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:23 pm
*She gasps as she feels his lips on her neckline. As he picks her up and she wraps her legs around him, she moans as he penetrates her. She grasps him tightly and kisses him intensely as her slick body glides against him with every movement.* heart

(( Christ…we're never going to get to the Plaza at this rate. ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:26 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Hmm, I could thoroughly enjoy this ... wink ))

*He lathers up his hands and slowly slides them all along her body, feeling every curve. Leaning over and kissing along her neckline, he picks her up into another embrace. She wraps her wet legs around his torso as he presses his body into hers and sandwiches her against the shower wall, their wet bodies slick and sliding against one another.*

(( stressed that's what I was planning on happen... -reads psy's newest post- eek OH. MY. GOD. redface Go Psyzapp! eek ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 pm
((LOL! And ya'll are doing this in front of the guild captain! eek xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 pm
{{*spits popcorn* eek }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 pm
((*grabs one of tes' tissues* Jeeze at this rate I'll end up with a nose bleed. eek ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:31 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:36 pm
-arms bound to his sides by his shirt and her gripping his upper arms, he stands there watching her, eyes glazed over with lust, mouth slighly agape. He inhales sharply when she bites him in between kisses, her hair tickling against his chest. When she reaches his navel and kisses it, his muscles contract and he becomes hard as hell. Damn near tearing his shirt to free his arms, he grabs her by the shoulders and pulls her back up, head on full lust as he kisses her hard and passionately. Just as quickly, he breaks from the kiss, reaching behind dame to push everything off the table.

As the lamp crashes to the floor, neither of them cares as he pushes her backwards to lie on the table. From her shoulders, he runs his hands down her body, tracing every curve and line with his fingers, curling them around her knees and yanking her closer to him. His lust and intent very evident, he leans down and starts kissing her stomach, working his way up to under her breasts. Gliding his hands underneath her, he starts to undo her bra-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 pm
(( It's getting quite "steamy" in here, don't you think? User Image ))

*After a few moments of deepened pleasure, he kisses her gently, then lets her slide down to stand on the wet tile floor. They finish rinsing off, then she grabs them a couple of towels to dry off with. Standing before one of the many mirrors, he steps up behind her and embraces her from behind, leaning down and kissing her bare shoulder* When are we supposed to meet your mother?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:40 pm
*As the Russians keep watch at their posts, a text comes in warning they've got trouble on the way. The man getting the text motions to the one down the hall, tugging his left ear. The second man catches the signal and sprints towards the stairs, motioning another standing guard there. He shapes his finger in an L shape and makes running motions with his fingers. The plan is to get the Brat and crew out. They've got word these are henchmen only and they want to flush L out in to the open. Running down the hall, the Russian stops at the first door, where some of his crew is resting for their watch. He makes three short taps, followed by another two louder knocks.* Mouf, mouf, now! Ve must go! *He moves on to Brat and Icy's door repeating the pattern. His next stop is Stubbs and Horne's door. Again with the knocking, then a door rattle, and a second set of knocks. As he hears the noises of folks moving, he goes to Dames' door, knocking three times, rattle the door, knock twice. He shouts through the door:* Mouf, mouf, Ve must go!  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:43 pm
{{*snuggleglomps* Luffs my Bratty! heart }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:46 pm
((*throws popcorn @ Brat* It was just getting to the good part! gonk NOW, ya'll have to leave? Seriously, WTF? LOLOL!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:47 pm
{{Ooo... I sense a chase scene coming up. *gets more popcorn*}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games