Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm
"Maybe." bomani said. When she looked down at her stomach, he realized something, and frowned a little.
"We're in over our heads, a little." he said softly. "We don't know what to do..." he explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 pm
Looking back up at him Chione paused, and then tried to give him a reassuring smile. "It's alright." She said softly. "I'm sure there is a midwife in this village. Maybe I can go and see her tomorrow." She said, then finished her food. "Don't worry."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 pm
"That would be good...I don't want anything to go wrong." Bomani said softly. He would be crushed if anything happened to their child.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm
"Then I will make sure nothing will go wrong." Chione said, though she herself was worried. "Don't worry." She repeated softly.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 pm
"I can't help it." Bomani said, looking into her eyes. "This is big, Chione...I don't want a single thing to go even a little wrong." he explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Chione then couldn't help but be worried herself, but pushed suc thoughts aside. "Bomani, everything will be alright." She said, wanting to make sure he could trust her. "I will take care of our child, though I may need your help at times."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:41 pm
"Alright...we can do this." Bomani said softly, reaching across the table to take her hand into his, and giving her a small smile to reassure both herself, and him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:43 pm
"Yes, we can." Chione added with her own smile, holdng his hand in return. "Now, to the marketplace?" She suggested, changing the topic.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:45 pm
"Lets go." Bomani said softly, smiling at her. He stood up and offered his arm for her to take. He loved being with her...it seemed that in the last few months, ever since she left the palace to marry him, she had become less of a princess and more of a stunningly beautiful woman, his wife.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm
Chione then stood up, taking the arm he offered her and then leaving the tavern with him. She didn't mind living so simply, just as long as she was by his side. Yes, she did miss the palace at times, and was still worried about what had happened which had prompted their leaving the city, but every time Bomani had held her or kissed her such thoughts were dismissed from her mind.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Bomani walked with Chione down the long, wide street that made up the market, smiling at the stalls everywhere. "Remember when we went to the market together, once, and I bought you that necklace?" he asked softly, smiling affectionately at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:55 pm
"How can I forget?" Chione replied. Looking down a hand went to her neck where the necklace became an everyday accessory like the wedding band. "I still wear it, never take it off." She said softly. "Though, I was a little surprised when you had bought it for me." She admitted.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 pm
Bomani smiled, seeing the necklace. He kissed her softly on the cheek because she kept wearing it...despite the fact it was just a basic necklace...but the sentimental value was obviously why she wore it.
"Well...even back then I loved you...and that was my way, before telling you I loved you, of showing you how much I cared for you, and felt for you." he explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:03 pm
Chione then turned and hugged him, remembering how he had bought her the necklace what seemed to be years ago. "Thank you." She said, her voice a little muffled against his tunic. For a moment she recalled their years together, how she had never noticed the little things he had done for her. "All that time...and I didn't notice." She said softly.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:06 pm
"It's okay...you may not have noticed then...but now you do. And now we're together...so it doesn't matter if you never realized it before." Bomani said softly, holding her close.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games