Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 pm
The penguin moved it's wing again, tilting its head curiously at Kyo and waddling closer. It flapped it's wing again and GIkishou smiled. "He's waving at you, I think." He told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:21 pm
"Do you really think so?" Kyo asked, waving his hand after the penguin had flapped its wing at him the second time. He smiled, glad that the penguin seemed to want to get along with them. Usually, seemingly harmless animals like penguins just mind their own businesses.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:32 pm
gikishou chuckled and noticed how the penguin now walked close to the glass, and GIkishou led Kyo closer. "I think you've made a new friend."He said, kissing his hair. One of the faculty smiled, pointing to a door and heading out. A few seconds later, the girl was in front of them. "You wanna come in and pet him? He won't bite unless you're a fish. I just called the manager and he says it's fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm
"Are we really allowed to pet him?" Kyo asked, still looking at the penguin, who seemed a little excited. He wasn't exactly sure, but only because he never knew people could be allowed to interact with the aquarium's inhabitants. What if the other penguins don't appreciate random humans coming into their home?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:34 pm
She smiled and got out her walkie talkie. "Hey, boss, he wants to make sure it's fine, wanna let him hear it from the horse's mouth?" there was a voice on the other end. "Sure. It's fine since their caretakers are in there. As long as you don't smell like fish, you're fine." She grinned. "See? Now come on in. You too 'G'." She said, letting them in. The penguin waddled over happily, stopping and lifting its wing like before.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 pm
Once they entered the room, Kyo knelt so he didn't seem to be towering over the penguin, who seemed very happy to see them. He then smiled and waved in response to the bird's lifting wing. It was a bit exciting to be in a room with penguins, especially since usually caretakers would be the only ones allowed here.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 pm
Gikishou smiled and they played with the penguin, though not allowed to petit. When it was time for them to get out of the habitat, the penguin waved and Gikishou smiled. "Did you have fun?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:45 pm
Kyo nodded happily. "Yeah, pretty much," he replied. "The penguin seems to like us a lot, and he's very friendly. I bet he hopes we'll visit him again soon."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 am
Gikishou nodded and took his hand, leading him through various parts of the aquarium that he thought Kyo would like, staying away from the scarier marine animals.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 pm
As the day went on, Kyo had constantly stared at the many aquarium tanks with varieties of marine creatures. He hadn't expected their small planet to inhabit so many animals, and to think there were more to be discovered! It was practically unbelievable!  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm
Once they'd looked at all the non-scary tanks, Gikishou noticed how late it was. "Ready to go home?" He asked gently, still holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 pm
Kyo nodded. "Yeah, I guess so," he said, smiling. "Is it getting late? I hope there would still be time to visit the fireflies." He wasn't one to carry a watch, so he wasn't sure what time it was at the moment.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm
Gikishou checked his phone. "It's about eight... hey, we should probably get you a phone on the way home..." He said, realizing that Kyo didn't have one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:50 pm
"You don't really need to. I can live without one," Kyo said a bit hurriedly. Phones were supposed to be expensive, right? He definitely wouldn't want Giki-san to have to buy one for him and then end up having to pay for it.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:55 pm
Gikishou blinked. "Are you sure? That way you can have my number and everything in case of emergencies. Besides, I know a place where I can get you one at a good price." He told him, not understanding what the problem was.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games