Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 pm
Marik was now cleaning his work station  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 pm
"I will certainly be glad to take the food off of your hands, miss," Delphine says to Amanda, "but we house elves must not be eating this stuff."  

Bellatrix Star

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm
"thank you Delphine. Here's a treat for you too."Nekko takes one of the pastries from the bag and hands it to Delphine.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:50 am
Tora started making a large stew, trying not to get in anyone else's way. She was quieter than most house elves, and definitely more antisocial. She kept her head ducked over her pot, hoping the students wouldn't notice her.  

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm
Belladonna Raven Prescott
House-elf
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*lifts my head and looks up to see Tora* oh hello tora. did i knock myself out hitting my head on the wall? may i assist anyone with anything?

if you see i am glowing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please bump here  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:07 pm
Bellatrix Star
"I will certainly be glad to take the food off of your hands, miss," Delphine says to Amanda, "but we house elves must not be eating this stuff."

None? Not at all?  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:34 pm
Turning around to see a Hufflepuff student named Amanda talking about extra frogs and Bertie Beans, Raine looked at the food tenderly. I can't say I don't want---- Raine stopped thinking immediately. It was not right for an elf to be unloyal. Note - Punish self later, Food is cooking! as her filling spilled on the counter. "OH! Raine is very clumsy..." She walked away and looked for a dishtowel or rag.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:38 pm
Mokona walks around quietly. She wants so desperately to be of help, but she's not exactly sure where to start.  

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:12 pm
Tora of the Moon Pack
Tora started making a large stew, trying not to get in anyone else's way. She was quieter than most house elves, and definitely more antisocial. She kept her head ducked over her pot, hoping the students wouldn't notice her.

Uh, oh, please post in a more purple based color, or defalt, That way we all know you're a house elf. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:19 pm
((Hey guys, for those of you that didn't know, I'm the new Head Elf (Call me Winnie) I'm really looking forward to rping and getting some fun things going for us, but unfortunatly, I just got my wisdom teeth out today so i can only be on in short little bursts, and most of the time my posts aren't quite coherent (as a result of paint meds that is...). But I just wanted to give you all a shout out, I'll be around as soon as I can!

<33 You Guys!
))

vivacious_red

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:04 am
vivacious_red
Tora of the Moon Pack

Uh, oh, please post in a more purple based color, or defalt, That way we all know you're a house elf. 3nodding

Sorry. That's always been my color. sweatdrop I'll try to remember to use purple from now on! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:10 pm
*Winibroc the House Elf streaks into the Giggling Pear with a long parchment streaming behind her. She drags a chair over to the wall next to the large fireplace and hops up onto it to attach the list to the wall. She then turns and waving her hands frantically for their attention, she addresses the other Elves practically squealing with excitement.*

ELVES! ELVES! ELVES! Listen to Winnie! I is having an announcement for you straight from the Professor Head himself!

The Next Sorting Will Be From March 12th- March 20th!!!

Winnie made this list to tell you who is being eligible currently! But there is still being time to get your Post Counts up to 30! If you is wanting to be a student next term, be sure you is getting your elf-butts in gear and have your requirements fulfilled and your here to post your sorting hat test at that time!

If you is having any questions, ask Winnie, I is here to help!

*Winnie hops down from the chair, cleans it off with a rag, drags it back to where she got it, straightens it out, then wipes off the bottom of her shoes... just for good measure. With a satisfied nod she looks up, only to start compulsively straightening out all of the chairs in front of the fire.*

HPGoG-Dobby
Current House Elves
Last Updated: 24 February 2012
*names are alphabetical!
**Names in BOLD are eligible for Sorting

Head Elf: ***vivacious_red***

|- Sakana -|
ll The Slytherin Queen ll
Aktfotografie
Balletjen
Bellatrix_Star
chloe_glow
Choco the House Elf
Crazykillacurlz
DarkHunterLycane
DearGracie
dearmikacountmein
DeidarasBombette
Fragile Panic
Fugitive Alpha
Hayden Cain
Heartrix
IBeVee
IceeWitch
ii_Soulless_NCK
iiForgotten_Love
indielove49
JelloDestruction
J-Morrow
K_Ninja_Kitty
Kagami_Hiiragi_9960
Kanth
Keynir
Kittymeeow
kreativeheat
Kyru Windwaker
Lillielle
Loki_Cook
madametrixie
Midnas Lament
Mikoto_7
Miranda H
Miss_Malibu_Barbie
Mnemosyne-rae
NoNeeds
omg_horse
ozrocks_ILE
PhilbertTenderbean
QueenJazzmen
rajiya
red5mike
RimeIaia
Ruthina
Shaners2k11
Sistine_Greyback
Skarry Neon Puppeteer
smeXiiTina505
StarAngelKitty
That_Slytherin_Girl
thatgirlwholaughsalot
The Inkspots
The Madlib Hatter
The Pink Chocobo
TheCashew
topaz_hearts
Tora of the Moon Pack
Ura the rainbow King
UsagiAkihiko-san
Velezzer
***vivacious_red***
Whitemokona52
winnter_spirals
Xx Slayic xX
xXx Forgotten_Destiny xXx

Special Names/Do NOT Ban
dragons375, PhilbertTenderbean, HogwartsMonthlyEditor, HPGoG Train Conductor, HPGoG Trolley Witch, Pirate Pinkie, [Shorty], Game Master 2626, Icee Witch

IMP: Inactive elves will be BANNED.
If you see your name is misplaced in any way:
A.) You are no longer a house-elf
B.) You are a house-elf and your name is unlisted (check last updated date first)
C.) You are eligible to be sorted but your name isn't bold
PM vivacious_red or Professor Adonis immediately so one of them can make necessary changes.
This is a long list so there may be some mistakes. Don't hesitate to PM us!

vivacious_red

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 pm
Tora of the Moon Pack
vivacious_red
Tora of the Moon Pack

Uh, oh, please post in a more purple based color, or default, That way we all know you're a house elf. 3nodding

Sorry. That's always been my color. sweatdrop I'll try to remember to use purple from now on! emotion_facepalm

((No worries! I know we've got lots of rules here, but it's all part of the HPGoG initiation. hehe Congratulations You're one of us now! User Image))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 pm
Tora dropped a little of the stew on herself and gasped. OH! How could Tora be so clumsy?! she thought. She grabbed a towel and cleaned herself off. She looked around. "Can anyone help Tora?" she asked.  

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 pm
Tora of the Moon Pack
"Oh!" exclaims Mokona. She quickly knelt on the ground to help clean up the mess.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games