Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:22 pm
DarkPrincessKimiko
hey! my brother has a whole bunch of fan girls!
Does he, now? I talked to many of them...strange what they say... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:39 pm
Must... Track... Down... Fangirls...  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:48 pm
MadAzrael
DarkPrincessKimiko
anyguy want to be inside?
User Image
Huahahaha. You're exactly like your Onii-chan, Kimiko-bozu. xd You don't even ask the permission of the people you put in your sig. xd Well, I'm alright with it...but I'd prefer if you just come to terms with your fangirlness and admit that you're one of my fangirls instead of calling me your pet. xd Baron Azrael Michel von Gerhart is a pet to NO ONE~!!!!!!!! xd
Liar you be pet to me. Yeah i would like to be inside so put me up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:02 pm
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
DarkPrincessKimiko
anyguy want to be inside?
User Image
Huahahaha. You're exactly like your Onii-chan, Kimiko-bozu. xd You don't even ask the permission of the people you put in your sig. xd Well, I'm alright with it...but I'd prefer if you just come to terms with your fangirlness and admit that you're one of my fangirls instead of calling me your pet. xd Baron Azrael Michel von Gerhart is a pet to NO ONE~!!!!!!!! xd
Aren't you reversing our roles, Yoshi-chan? xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:13 pm
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
Hey if Iwanted to be seme I could. I just prefer to be uke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:19 pm
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
Hey if Iwanted to be seme I could. I just prefer to be uke.
Too bad I have such a hold on you. xd I'm seme through and through. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:58 pm
AHHHH! i want your ears!^^ sweatdrop crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:05 pm
sabre_sword
xd I have enough money to buy the gloves and booties, too. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:07 pm
MadAzrael
sabre_sword

ahh! ::jealous glare:: stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:42 pm
sabre_sword
MadAzrael
sabre_sword

ahh! ::jealous glare:: stare
I never said they were for me... heart  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:33 am
*laughing* Azzy.. Azzy... Azzy~ XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:49 pm
Rednal
OOF=Overly Obsessed Fangirl. The kind that squeals when they see a Bishonen guy, or yaoi, and the kind that just goes beyond all reasonable limits about excitement over something.

The kind tatmust die. *Gets inside his Gundam*

Normal fangirls are okay, like the ones who are reasonably into a series, but going overboard makes bad fan fictions that clutter up websites. They must be DESTROYED at all costs. ^^
*wonders if she may be a OOF* I'm not sure... but I might be one!! gonk *hides behind Azzy-chan*  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:56 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Rednal
OOF=Overly Obsessed Fangirl. The kind that squeals when they see a Bishonen guy, or yaoi, and the kind that just goes beyond all reasonable limits about excitement over something.

Normal fangirls are okay, like the ones who are reasonably into a series, but going overboard makes bad fan fictions that clutter up websites. They must be DESTROYED at all costs. ^^
*wonders if she may be a OOF* I'm not sure... but I might be one!! gonk *hides behind Azzy-chan*

*Charges at Cami, pulling out a sword that is WAY too big*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:00 pm
Rednal
Cami_Kaminari
Rednal

*Charges at Cami, pulling out a sword that is WAY too big*
Ooooh... sharp object~ heart Waitaminute... OH s**t. eek *locks herself in her titanium-enforced closet*  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:02 pm
Silly fangirl. ^^ Titanium is absolutely worthless against the blade of a beam saber being swing with enough force to sice a building in half. But... *Slams his Gundam's foot onto her closet* ^^ Yay!!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games