Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:16 pm
Amber stared at the ceiling after she was set down on the bed. "I need to go back..." she said out loud.

Raven threw Wrath into one of the cells, then looked over to Chianna. "So wanna go tell the Dark Night that he is here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:18 pm
Sister stay safe.I can get out alone besides I have alchmey.The others need you more then I do help them. Wrath looked around the cell then back at Raven.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:20 pm
((oops, i forgot to mention our cells are Alchemy free!))

Chianna looked at Raven.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm
((I know otherwise he would have been gone by know xd ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 am
Raven sighed. "Let me guess.... The Dark Night seems to have disappeared for good?" Raven asked Chianna.

No way. You won't be able to get OUT of the cell with alchemy. I'm coming to get you once i'm a bit better, got it? I'll come back alone if i have to, but i'm coming back, Amber thought to Wrath. Then she sat up on the bed. "Blossom wrap," she said, then the flower wrapped around her one leg. After a bit, it went away and her injuries on that leg were gone. "this may take a bit," she said out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 am
Username: Xx_Feelings_xX
Warrior cat name: Soalflight
Warrior cat clan: none yet
Humans name: Marylin (Mary-line nickname Mary)
Human's pic: User Image
Superhero's pic: User Image

Username: Xx_Feelings_xX
Warrior cat name: Feelingheart
Warrior cat clan: none yet
humans name: Nellie
Human's pic: User Image
Superhero's pic: User Image

Attacks:

Mary's attacks

Life blow (Attack) - A powerful ball of Energy shoots at the enemy, could mean the difference between life and death.
Living shield (Shield) - Energy forms an Animal (Different every time) And The Energy animal takes the blow for Mary or others.

Nellie's attacks

Attack of Anger (Attack) - Fires Red Beams of Energy at Enemy causing Deadly blow
Happy shield (Shield) - Forms a rainbow around Teammate or Self to protect from damage.  

China_Forever

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:11 pm
NO!Stay away sister I can't risk you getting hurt!I can handle it myself I promise take care of the others they need you more then I do Wrath heard what Raven said "So your leader is afriad of me,as soon as I come he runs off like a chicken!"Wrath said to Raven.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 pm
Raven gritted her teeth. "he DOESN'T run off! Feather Storm!" She shot the feathers into the cell, hitting Wrath. "stupid kid..." she mumbled.

And i told you that i won't let you out of my sight again. I'm coming back, Amber thought. "Blossom Wrap." The flower healed her other leg, then she worked on her arms and chest, and even a part on her head. Once she was completely healed, she got off the bed and headed to the door.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm
No!Sister dont please!I can handle myself and as soon as I get out I'll come striaght to you.Please stay safe or your just going to get your self in trouble Wrath flinched at the feathers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:27 pm
Chianna blinked.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:27 pm
Amber shook her head. No Wrath. I made a promise and i'm keeping it. As long as i'm alive, i promised to protect you, and that is one promise i'm keeping. Then she got to the door and opened it, walking outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:30 pm
NO I PROMISED THAT I WOULD KEEP YOU SAFE!I MAYBE THE YOUNGER BROTHER BUT I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!Please sister stay I'll get out and come to you I promise  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:36 pm
Amber sighed, but stopped walking. How long will you need to get out? Amber asked.

Raven sighed. "So are you going to go get the Dark Night or is he still missing?" she asked Chianna.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:37 pm
I don't know but don't worry

((srry gtg))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 pm
((awws.... crying bye bye crying ))

Amber thought for a moment. i... i just want you back here... she thought.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games