Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 am
... Ok, well, anyway, despite not having completed the tourny yet... I want to show you the amv I'm been doing instead of preparing for college!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H9GFm3i2b0

It's my first one and the video editing program was extremely aggravating, so it's not as good as it could be... but yea. Watch it anyway XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 pm
Is everyone just busy? Cuz, I'll be really sad otherwise crying  

Rocket Marilyn

Yanma024

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 am
I check in everytime I'm on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:40 pm
I've been busier then I thought helping friends with their computers and other things.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 am
Rawr. Ok, well, I'm about to go out, but I'll be around tonight packing, and I'll keep the tourny up. I just remembered that I still have all those Totodile to give out... if no one comments here between now and when I come back, the you're all getting very angry pms about paying attention and getting your Pokemon XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:25 am
I'll get mine from you tonight then since I have to sweet talk Yoruichi into letting me use her DSi so I can use the WiFi  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 pm
Ok, so I kinda lied yesterday. I ended up staying out longer than I meant to... oh well, today is my last day home. I may have lied about that yesterday, too. Oops. So yea, I am definitely hanging out at home in my room near my computer with my DS on all day today and about to pm people about getting their Pokemon before I leave!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 pm
How much longer are you going to be home?  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:50 pm
I will be leaving tomorrow morning or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 am
I still have Duskull and whatever else.
What were the Pokemon I was giving away? Chikorita?

Rocket Gave me the Totodile. PM me for a Totodile. We could battle afterwards.  

Yanma024

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:04 pm
Uhm... ok. This does not bode well... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 pm
(wow...completely off topic but in the Naruto movie where they are in the Land of Snow and the train just annihilates the ambush party like nothing with Kunei machine guns...that was sad...)

Anyways...

Did you see Pokemon today Rocket? James and Brock seem to be good buddies after all! blaugh  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:59 pm
I am so sorry I haven't been around. I still want to battle everybody but school has kind of gotten in the way crying still I am more surprised that the beads haven't gotten more people to battle.

Yeah for Brock and James being buddies even if only for such a short time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm
Aw, that was a much cuter episode than I expected it to be ^ ^. A couple of weeks ago I read the spoilers and though it sounded extremely dumb, but I liked it XD. Aw, James and Brock were friends for a little while, yay! (Though, I couldn't help thinking that that scene would have fit perfectly into my amv, hehehe.) I loved Jessie's outfit, too ^ ^. Starting to get tired of her weird costumes... What the hell is with James' Magicarp stash, though?? All in all, good episode. I even actually cared about what the Twerps were going through and didn't really miss any TR mechas... much.

P.S: I accidentally watched next week's episode last night sweatdrop It is amazing, and extremely "cute" as well! Except for the fact that b***h stole my name!!! But more on that next week XD.  

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:38 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Except for the fact that b***h stole my name!!! But more on that next week XD.
Okay now I want to know what are you talking about?  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff