Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 am
Rasu and Elie had woken up right around the time Yata, Kuhn, and Pi got back. "Morning!" Rasu said as they walked in. "Night!" Kuhn said, exhausted. "Heh, long night I'm guessing?" Rasu asked. "You don't know the half of it, it's been like this since you left on that cruise slash space station adventure." Kuhn replied. "We're tired, we'll talk later." Yata said. The three nodded then left towards their room. Elie had gone to the kitchen for breakfast and Rasu decided to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:50 pm
Kayonis walked into the kitchen eyes still slightly red from his crying. "Good morning master Kayonis, may I interest you in breakfast?" The maid asked. "Please, could you cook up some steak and eggs?" He asked her. "Sure." She responded. He sat at the kitchen table wondering if anyone else would show.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 pm
Rasu and Elie walked into the kitchen and saw Kayonis sitting at the table. "Hey, Kayonis! Good morn.." Rasu saw that Kayonis looked a bit sad. "Hey what's up man? Is something wrong?" He asked and sat next to him by the table. Elie sat down next to Rasu and asked the maid for her breakfast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:58 am
"I'm still sad about my father, that's all." He said softly. "Good morning by the way." He said trying to give a sincere smile.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 am
The wrist comms flared to life as Flage's health bar dropped to almost nothing then flared beyond the normal green to such a point it could no longer handle it and disconnected him from it.
"Anyone know what that means?" asked Seriku walking in the room with Sarukia behind him. He was looking at the ones he had taken and 2 bars appeared on them 1 for Seriku and 1 for Sarukia. Both were slightly off green.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 am
Rasu smiled with Kayonis and put his hand on his shoulder. "He was a good man, Kayonis. He wouldn't want you to be sad over him!" Rasu said. Then his wrist comm started buzzing and beeping. "I don't know, either he's in a battle or he short circuited it somehow." Rasu replied. "But if it's Flage then he should be ok." Rasu said, completely calm. Rasu turned to Kayonis. "Meet me outside after you're done with your meal." He whispered. He nodded to Elie, who in turn nodded back, then walked out of the kitchen then out the main door.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:40 am
"Here you are master Kayonis." The maids said handing him the plate of food. "Smells good thanks." He said giving a smile. Sonia came down. "Oh that looks good, may I have some?" She asked the maid. "Of course, it'll be ready in a few. "Chao!" Julia said as she peeked her head out from Sonia's hair. Kayonis laughed. "Good morning Sonia and Julia." He said smiling brighter now. Everything weas better when Sonia was around. "Good morning Kayonis." She said giving him a hug and a small kiss. Julia climbed onto his shoulder from Sonia's and nuzzled him. "Chao!" She cooed. Kayonis petted her a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 pm
Rasu was out watchin the sky go by while he was waiting for Kayonis. Suddenly Yata appeared right next to him. "WHOA!" Rasu shouted. "When the hell did you get there?" Rasu asked. "Haha, you need to work on being able to sense people better." Yata chuckled. "Anyways, I have an assignment for you." Yata said, suddenly serious. "Hang on, I was gonna help Kayonis with his avatar today." Rasu replied. "That actually goes hand-in-hand with this. I want you to take him and investigate an area with AIDA signals. He's experienced summoning an avatar twice now, so he should be able to summon it without too much effort. It will be training for him and you, if something was to go out of control." Yata said. Rasu thought for a moment. "Yeah, alright I'll take him with me. I was having trouble thinking of ways to help him anyway. He's still eating though, so it'll be awhile before we leave." Rasu replied. "That's fine, here." Yata said handing him Pi's device. "This will point you in the right direction. Later." Yata said, then disappeared. Rasu sat on the rail next to him and continued looking at the sky.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:01 pm
Kayonis stood up finished eating. "I'll catch you later Sonia. I promised I'd meet Rasu outside." He said giving her a kiss. "Ok, hurry back." She said. Kayonis nodded and went outside. He saw Rasu not paying attention and snuck up behind him. "BOO!!!" He yelled loudly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:57 pm
"ARGH!!" Rasu yelled and fell off his perch and landed on his back. He got back up fast. "Kayonis! Don't friggin' scare me like that!" Rasu said half jokingly.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Kayonis laughed hard at him. "You should see the look on your face!" He said between laughter. After he calmed he looked at him. "Seriously though, you should be more aware of your surroundings, or is there something on your mind?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 pm
Flage's spat out blood, he had been training here what seemed like a day odd for everyone else but this temple was ancient beyond anything else in the area and had strange powers.
"That could have gone better," said Flage looking at his wrist comm which was still just above his right elbow,"Well at least it did not get completely fried with that last blast,"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Syalong?" called Sarukia who was looking around. He had been acting strangely since they got back and although he had been fed with Sarukia helping he had not seemed to sleep much. He was not in the mansion a lot of the time but outside somewhere.
"Sarukia," said Seriku,"I am going to be going shopping at home, you want anything?"
"I guess just the usual you get me," said Sarukia.
"Well, I will be back in 5," said Seriku and he ran so fast the light bent and instead of heading for the gate way he just seemed to vanish with a huge wind which died down shortly after.
"Syalong?" called Sarukia looking again this time moving to a different area.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Quickly," said a fire-fighter at a house, it was about to collapse and the flames were beyond putting out due to just how much of the building they covered.
A hand clapped once to focus and energy was drained out, holding it up just as it started to fall.
"I can hold it but you need to move out before the heat gets to them," said Shadrik at he focused the energy more. The fire-fighter lead the couple and child out of the burning building to safety and Shadrik let it fall since everyone was safe.
"You saved them all," said another fire-fighter,"that was amazing,"
"I do what I could to help, nothing more, hopefully it will allow me some inner peace," said Shadrik he looked down as he remembered the evil he had done, he was trying hard to make things right. He reached into his pocket and used chaos control and was gone, most likely to help the next who needed it.
"That guy is something else, who knew that we would have one of our own saved by a hero," said the second fire-fighter.
"I have heard from other cities and countries that he has been helping a huge amount in the last day odd and considering in 1 day he has helped over 50 accidents, he sure is a hero of the people, no one seems to know his name and he tells no one either," said a third fire-fighter. They quickly thought about it and got back to work, with new found determination and resolve...  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:03 pm
"A little bit of both, but I'd rather just get straight to the point." Rasu said geting serious as well. "By now, I'm sure you're well aware of the avatar within you." Rasu paused. "It's been forcibly summoned by your emotions once, then almost again a bit after that. Judging from that you should be able to summon your avatar seeing how you've gone under a lot of emotional stress lately." Rasu paused again. "Today, I'm gonna help you gain more control over it. We will be going up against what's called 'AIDA'." Rasu explained AIDA to Kayonis in detail. "Now before we leave do you have any questions or preparations to take care of before we leave?" Rasu asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:03 am
"Yeah, what's so special about me and why does the avatar dwell in me? I've got enough on me being a guardian." he said.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:31 pm
"I actually don't know the answer to that." Rasu said nervously. "All that I know, is that we were born with it. If you want to learn more I suggest talking to Yata about it." Rasu said. "Anything else?"  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games