Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Risingkit arched his back as he went to protest, but held his anger back and straightened out again. "Fine, we can go nowhere." He growled, then grumbled something under his breath. The more and more he sat out there, the more and more he realized that he was f-freez-zing. His tail was puffed out and his legs began to shiver. "Let's k-keep mo-ving before we-we all f-reez-ze to deat-h." He stuttered.

Goldenrain lifted her head after waking from the sudden tension in the nursery. She purred softly as she saw one of her kits, Whitekit, being an active little fluff ball. She blinked as she looked around for her other kit, but did not see his tabby fur at all. She slid to her paws and walked over to Crystalstar and Bearclaw, curling her tail around Whitekit. "Where's Risingkit?" She asked.

Whitekit felt his stomach twist and he began to feel queasy. He looked up to his mother, "He left camp." He whispered.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Crystalstar looked at her deputy, "A storm is coming. A big one. They'll freeze! We have to move now!" She looked at Goldenrain, "You stay here and watch the kits. We'll bring Risingkit back."

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Gracekit looked everywhere, what should she do?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:35 pm

"Nowhere, huh? Okay." Raggedkit fluffed up his still nursery-soft pelt and kept moving. Being a SnowClan cat he never found it really cold but in this weather they would eventually freeze.

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ChaosEntities

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:09 pm

HI, I'm cloverkit!! I would like some kin if its allright?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:37 pm

((Yo can join in and be Gracekit's sister. :3 our mommy is Crystalstar.))

Currently Dead Account

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Goldenrain's eyes grew broad and her heart nearly stopped. "My baby!" She shrieked. "He's going to die! How can I just sit here while you are off 'finding' him?!" She marched towards the exit to the nursery, only to be stopped surprisingly by a little white and tabby-pointed kit standing in the way with his back arched and his claws out. "Whitekit, what are you doing?" She asked, confused by his sudden aggression.

"Let Bearclaw and Crystalstar find them, you stay. Risingkit will be fine, I know him. You don't want the other kits leaving too." Whitekit insisted, looking up with pleading eyes. "I need you to stay, please."

Goldenrain sighed, "Fine. But if you two aren't back with the kits by sun-down, I am going out myself." She turned towards her nest, beckoning Whitekit to follow.

[You could be in Goldenrain's litter :3 How many kits are in Crystalstar's litter? xD Aren't there already six?]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:51 am

(I would love to take you Cloverkit, but I have to many kits. Goldenrain will take you ^.^)

Crystalstar put her tail on Goldenrain's shoulder. "I'll bring him back."

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am

frostkit sighed in her sleep
winterclaw came over to his leader"may i help"he asked
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 am

((Aww, i want Cloverkit to be meh sis. i finally have one of my friends from school in this guild too!!! Can i make a cat in Goldenrain's litter))

Currently Dead Account

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:00 am

[Gah! Sure, 4 kits will be my limit. But make the fourth one's profile quick before it seems like it's just a kit who magically appeared. ^^]

Goldenrain nodded solemnly, "Thank you Crystalstar, I'm holding your word for that." She pulled Whitekit closer to her, missing the time when her kits were still tiny scraps that could barely move and stayed away from danger.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:50 am

Crystalstar nodded and looked at Winterclaw, "Thank you. Lets go." Crystalstar, Bearclaw, and Winterclaw ran out of the nursery and then out of the camp.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:52 am

winerclaw followed his leader.those kits won't survive long he thought
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:06 pm

((um........... what if one of the kits is just like Gracekit, does everything she's told, then will you let in another? She wants to be Yumekit, she doesn't know about warriors but i'm helping her, thats why i need to be in the same litter as her.))

Currently Dead Account

animexluverxnhu

Champion

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:04 pm

((...konnichinya~!))
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games