Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:27 am
Leafpetal woke up, still depresed. She really wanted to go with them. Leafpetal saw Reedblossom. "I'm going out for a little while," Leafpetal said. She got up and left. Leafpetal walked along the river when she got outside. She left the trail by the river and walked over to a sunny spot. She curled up, and cried herself to sleep again, hoping that Wishsong and Lightkit will be alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:21 pm
((hey sorry I have not been on in a while, but we don't get to go on the computer much in NY))

Pantherclaw walks out of the warriors den and yawns.Then he looked around to see if he could find Mewkit(mewpaw).

((Sorry I need to find out who is who real fast))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:23 pm
Mewkit looked at Pantherclaw cheerfully
"hey!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:12 am
lightkit it is time to go to snowclan. i will go see patchstar  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 am
(make sure to use "" when speaking, wishsong)
(Pantherclaw, you live in NY?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:35 am
sorry=-.-=  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:10 pm
Wishsong walked into Patchstar's den to see her grooming herself. "patchstar?'' She turns arround to see Wishsong. "ah wishsong how are you feeling. i herd about your fall are you ok?" yea im fine listen (she told patchstar about the prophecy so can i take lightki to snowclan today? once she is apprenticed. when is that? today good then i can wait  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Leafpetal woke up and went back to camp. She saw that Lightkit and Wishsong were back. Leafpetal went over to the freshkill pile. She grabbed a mouse and carried it over to a corner. She ate quietly, wanting to keep to herself for a little. Leafpetal didn't want to interupt Wishsong in her little quest thing that she is doing with Lightkit.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:35 pm
Lighkit's lay in camp, his tail twitching  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 am
oh look it is time for lightkits warrior ceromony  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:42 am
(sorry i havent been active. ive had realitives over for days)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:01 am
((@tiger8a: I thought lightkit was becoming a medicine cat apprentice))
((@Miki_Mew-Mew: its ok if you have been gone for a while.))

Once Leafpetal was done with her meal, she got up and started washing her fur.  

Feathertail14

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:44 am
Eagleheart got up from where she was sharing her meal with Riverrock and streched. She padded over to Lightkit and licked a patch of fur that was sticking up. "Congradulations, becoming a medicine cat is hard work... but you're smart and i know you'll do well. And who knows, maybe you'll have to heal one of mine or Patchstar's wounds, the clan will have faith in you." Eagleheart mewed encouragingly and brushed her tail down Lightkit's flank.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:40 am
Lightkit purred a, "Thanks." While Robinsong began licking his head. All of his littermates gathered around him excitedly.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:54 am
Leafpetal saw that a bunch of cats started to surrond Lightkit. Leafpetal went up to him and asked, "Whats going on Lightkit?"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games