Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:09 pm
Mimicry grimaced. "Yeah...and not under the greatest of conditions..." Then, his grimace shifted to a smile and he kissed her. "But, I do love what's become of us...who would've thought..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:20 pm
"I-- I don't really-- I mean I--" Marchy stammered. Finally he stopped, took a deep breath, and let out a big sigh.

"I think I'd like that."
~~~
"Well, you're not dreaming," the Hatter said, unable to contain the joy in his voice. "It's all real, and it's all better than ever."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:28 pm
The Night Faery
"I-- I don't really-- I mean I--" Marchy stammered. Finally he stopped, took a deep breath, and let out a big sigh.

"I think I'd like that."
~~~
"Well, you're not dreaming," the Hatter said, unable to contain the joy in his voice. "It's all real, and it's all better than ever."

Rabbit blinked, looking up slowly. "Really?" He asked, unable to hide the surprise in his voice. "Uh..." A smiled spread across his face and, unable to contain his happiness, tackled Marchy into the snow. "Thank you, Marchy."
Tick grinned, pinching The Hatter's nose. "No...doesn't seem like a dream." She giggled. "Let's go re-introduce myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:30 pm
Jasper smirked, kissing Nana's cheek. "Well, love. Get used to it." Holding up his dismembered arm, he pointed it at her. "Or else."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 pm
Marchy let out a little squeal as he was knocked back into the snow. "It's okay, Rabbit, it's okay!" he laughed. "You're, uh... you're welcome."
~~~
"Sounds like a plan," Hatter agreed. They were very close now; Miss Nera's web was making its glittery way into their view. "Sort of looks like home, doesn't it?"
~~~
Nana looked at the arm for a moment, and then fell backwards, collapsing into a fit of giggles. After a bit of rolling around helplessly, she eventually curled herself up into a little ball, biting her knuckles and trying to suppress her laughter. "I'm-- I'm sorry," she gasped. "It's just-- so-- ehheeheehe!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:55 am
The Night Faery
Marchy let out a little squeal as he was knocked back into the snow. "It's okay, Rabbit, it's okay!" he laughed. "You're, uh... you're welcome."
~~~
"Sounds like a plan," Hatter agreed. They were very close now; Miss Nera's web was making its glittery way into their view. "Sort of looks like home, doesn't it?"
~~~
Nana looked at the arm for a moment, and then fell backwards, collapsing into a fit of giggles. After a bit of rolling around helplessly, she eventually curled herself up into a little ball, biting her knuckles and trying to suppress her laughter. "I'm-- I'm sorry," she gasped. "It's just-- so-- ehheeheehe!!!"

Feeling Marchy's warmth, he cuddled closer. "I didn't realize how cold it was..." He said, sitting up and reaching for his nearly frozen blanket. "We should get home before we freeze." He could only imagine how cold he actually was...
Tick agreed. "Yes, this does feel like home, but what about Dormy and Marchy? You haven't neglected them for me, have you?" Tick rather missed sitting around the large table with them, drinking a variety of teas and just being silly.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:11 pm
((I decided that it's the same deal with Marchy as with Rabbit, i.e. the three forms type deal... usually he looks like the very first description I gave, which is basically human except with big bunny ears and a fluffy tail. ^-^

and I just gotta draw all these characters! I mean, I've got this drawing of Nana and Jasper that I made back in June, but I still haven't scanned it.... o horrible me! >_< and I have yet to draw the rest of the pairs here.... and a group pic... omg so much to do!!!

well, there is the bonnet pic.... teeheehee.... ))

"Sounds like a good idea," Marchy agreed, rubbing the tip of his cold nose with the back of one hand. He stood up and pulled the rabbit to his feet as well, and they made their shivery way back to the house hand-in-hand.
~~~
"Neglected them? No! I just--" Hatter cut himself off, suddenly feeling guilty for the past two years, as it occurred to him that he had acted very selfishly. "I stayed in the mushroom forest, and Marchy, Dormy, and Rabbit stayed back at our house to see if anyone dropped by information. I just couldn't go back there; it reminded me too much of you.... But now that you're back I think we should return."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm
The Night Faery
((I decided that it's the same deal with Marchy as with Rabbit, i.e. the three forms type deal... usually he looks like the very first description I gave, which is basically human except with big bunny ears and a fluffy tail. ^-^

and I just gotta draw all these characters! I mean, I've got this drawing of Nana and Jasper that I made back in June, but I still haven't scanned it.... o horrible me! >_< and I have yet to draw the rest of the pairs here.... and a group pic... omg so much to do!!!

well, there is the bonnet pic.... teeheehee.... ))

"Sounds like a good idea," Marchy agreed, rubbing the tip of his cold nose with the back of one hand. He stood up and pulled the rabbit to his feet as well, and they made their shivery way back to the house hand-in-hand.
~~~
"Neglected them? No! I just--" Hatter cut himself off, suddenly feeling guilty for the past two years, as it occurred to him that he had acted very selfishly. "I stayed in the mushroom forest, and Marchy, Dormy, and Rabbit stayed back at our house to see if anyone dropped by information. I just couldn't go back there; it reminded me too much of you.... But now that you're back I think we should return."

Rabbit smiled, content to hold Marchy's hand. It wasn't long before they reached the house and before going inside, Rabbit fetched the teapot Dormy was in. "Wouldn't want him catching a cold out there..." He said, setting the teapot down and wandering off to find a large blanket for them to warm up in.
Tick nodded. "Yes, I'd like to see them too." From within the mushroom forest, they could hear Caterpillar yelling. "HURRY UP!" Obviously referring to them. Tick giggled, pulling Hatter along.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:04 pm
"Oh, it's funny is it?" Jasper said, voice laced with mirth. "Well than, I shant stop." So, he then proceeded to poke her with his detached arm, finding it rather humorous that she couldn't stop laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:31 pm
Marchy peered inside the teapot, looking endearingly at the Dormouse. The four of them had been best friends for so long, but now three of them were coupled up; what would happen to poor Dormy?
~~~
The Hatter laughed and raced alongside Tick-Tock, her horse galloping after them. "Where-- where'd the White Knight go?" he asked between breaths as they ran. "Did we-- really leave him behind that fast?"
~~~
Nana gripped her sides and practically screamed with laughter, burying her face in the snow. "That's so disgusting!" she squealed, tears running down her face. "Stop it!!!" However, she was in no condition to stop him herself; she could barely breathe, she was laughing so hard.

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:47 pm
The Night Faery
Marchy peered inside the teapot, looking endearingly at the Dormouse. The four of them had been best friends for so long, but now three of them were coupled up; what would happen to poor Dormy?
~~~
The Hatter laughed and raced alongside Tick-Tock, her horse galloping after them. "Where-- where'd the White Knight go?" he asked between breaths as they ran. "Did we-- really leave him behind that fast?"
~~~
Nana gripped her sides and practically screamed with laughter, burying her face in the snow. "That's so disgusting!" she squealed, tears running down her face. "Stop it!!!" However, she was in no condition to stop him herself; she could barely breathe, she was laughing so hard.

"It's nice to see him sleeping." Rabbit said, sitting beside Marchy and pulling the blanket around them, teapot and all.
Over the horizon came The White Knight's disagreeing steed with The Knight chasing after. Tick giggled. "Knew he wouldn't be too far behind."
Leaning down, Tick formed a snowball and tossed it at The White Knight. He squealed, falling to the ground. "We're under attack! We're under attack!" He yelled. She could hear the light tapping of The Caterpillar's foot...he really was impatient. So, scooping up another ball of snow, she threw it at Hatter and continued through the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:50 pm
"Oh, it's only my arm. No big deal." He poked her cheek one last time before sighing. "Can you walk? I can hear Caterpillar...Besides, I think Tick and Hatter are planning on visiting Rabbit, Dormy and Marchy. Care to join?"  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:07 pm
"Yes, it is," Marchy said, pouring a cup of tea for Rabbit and then one for himself. "I never thought he'd manage to get to sleep again."
~~~
Hatter scooped up a handful of snow and balled it up as he ran after Tick. "You're gonna get it for that, missy!" he cried, chucking the snowball straight through the skinny gap between two mushroom stalks and catching Tick-Tock on her rear end. "Ha-ha!" he cried triumphantly, still running as he celebrated.
~~~
Nana managed to get her laughter under control and sat up, shaking the snow out of her bright red hair. "Yeah, I can walk," she said with a grin. "Here now, help a lady up, will you? No, not with THAT arm, with the one connected to your body!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:15 pm
The Night Faery
"Yes, it is," Marchy said, pouring a cup of tea for Rabbit and then one for himself. "I never thought he'd manage to get to sleep again."
~~~
Hatter scooped up a handful of snow and balled it up as he ran after Tick. "You're gonna get it for that, missy!" he cried, chucking the snowball straight through the skinny gap between two mushroom stalks and catching Tick-Tock on her rear end. "Ha-ha!" he cried triumphantly, still running as he celebrated.
~~~
Nana managed to get her laughter under control and sat up, shaking the snow out of her bright red hair. "Yeah, I can walk," she said with a grin. "Here now, help a lady up, will you? No, not with THAT arm, with the one connected to your body!"

Rabbit rested his head against Marchy's shoulder. "I remember when I first met you three. You guys scared the crap out of me!" He chuckled, remembering how horrified and confused he was just sitting around for tea...especially with a broken leg. Now THAT was fun.
Tick squeaked loudly. "Oh, Hatter! I'll get you for that!" She said, hiding herself behind a mushroom stalk and waiting for Hatter to walk by...then, she'd tackle him.
Caterpillar had given up by now, looking down at Indya and Mimicry and rolling his eyes. "I need a smoke. You two are the only sane ones..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 pm
Jasper grinned. "How'd you know I'd try that..." He said, offering his good hand while drapping his other arm around his neck. "What a lovely boa, don't you think?"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games