Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:55 am
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman
Red Dead Redemption should be out tomorrow, fingers crossed. My brother and I are both picking up a 360 copy so we can prepare for the upcoming coop missions by roaming the game world hunting animals and robbing banks or something. I hope I can unlock the Wild Bunch without too much of a hassle.

Mutliplayer Freeroam isn't like singleplayer. There's no robbing to be done really. No skinning and no money currency that you collect to buy weapons.

It's not as good as it could be. ):
We've had a blast so far doing the journal things. Tonight we're going cougar hunting, they are a bit too lethal to hunt solo.

I got the "Master Hunter" title. An yes cougars are way more dangerous then bears lol. Bears are just laugh and run away. Cougars are, hide somewhere where they can't get you until your friends rescue you.
I hid in the cabin and waited for the bait (my brother) to show up. From there on in it was easy-peasy.

Can't wait for them coop missions though, same for an update that helps fix the online compatiblity of the overall package. My brother and I are having quite some trouble getting together online for a little two men posse where we run over fellow cowboys and piss off Federales, all in the name of a proper reputation of course.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:00 pm
Well I bought Red Dead Redemption last friday, and almost done with the storyline. I love playing free roam with my friends, and I must say that I thought the soundtrack for the game was awsome, and the deck of playing cards that I got with the game looked pretty good.  

Syumerrt

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:35 pm
I'd like to play poker with people online in the game. ):  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm
So would I even if you're not winning virtual money in the multiplayer or even blackjack.  

Syumerrt

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:11 am
So does the game allow you to tie a whore to the train tracks? You know, like those old movie villains?  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:12 pm
Nope, but if you enjoy listening to them complain whilst you have them hogtied and across the back of your horse then yes you can do that.
I like chasing down the criminals that try to escape from the random lawmen, and catch them with my lasso and pull them around for a while before having them hogtied and carry them back to the lawmen that had you chase them down.
The random group of men on horseback shooting in the air, whooping, and dragging the one man through Amardillo at random times doing the game can be funny to me at times, but the first time I had that happened it scared the crap out of me cause I was buying from the weaponsmith at the time and thought I had people trying to go and kill me >.>

Syumerrt

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:15 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
So does the game allow you to tie a whore to the train tracks? You know, like those old movie villains?

I have them tied up and I drop them on the tracks and watch a train hit them. biggrin

Muahahaha!  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:21 am
Kaori Kapoigne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

x-EternalAnguish-x

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:04 pm
Sir Kyle Aziz
Kaori Kapoigne

I have them tied up and I drop them on the tracks and watch a train hit them. biggrin

Muahahaha!

DID YOU SEE THE LADY?!? She popped like a tomato XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 am
Finished Red Dead last night. Bad ending. But fitting for the genre I guess.

All I've got left now is Alan Wake.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:08 pm
edit.

Scratch that, the extension cord is dead, can't play without being forced to move things round in a drastic fashion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 pm
hmmm, how about throwing the tied lady into water to drown? doable?
and for the really ******** up games hypocrisy: you probably can kill the poor gal in a dozen ways but no sex is possible?  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 pm
game = movie

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-red-dead/101029  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 am
Kaori Kapoigne
game = movie

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-red-dead/101029

impressive, most impressive... dakka goodness courtesy of Hellblaster Mr.Gatling invention smile  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm
I learned that if I want to be able to combo and use any crossups I will need a fight stick for SS4. ): The 360 controller is raping my face.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games