Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:27 pm
Niss: I'm sorry but this was entered after the closing time so it does not count for stats. =( Remember all times are in MST (Colorado does observe daylight savings time).

Owner's Name: II--Gen3sis--II
Participating Soquili: Musso Koroni
Link to Teepee: Clicky

Has there ever been a time in which all hope seemed lost and then things suddenly changed in your favor? Describe that time if there was one:
Just recently I think. I met a stallion that has piqued my interest. He's a quiet fellow, a lot different than those I currently live with. Not so much of a talker, but I don't think badly of him. I just think he's shy.

What do you think would be the worst possible moment for your luck to run out?:
Being thrown out and alone. It's one of my biggest fears. I got that enough growing up.

April showers bring May flowers. What have you done in the past that came back to you making you feel lucky?:
Mmmm, nothing in particular I can think of. I mean I did find my sister though which was very nice. I haven't seen her since we were tiny filly's!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:25 am
Points have been added for May!

June questions are now open!  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 am
Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Galileo Figaro
Link to Teepee: X

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: "It depends on whether or not this is a paradoxical footrace. If it's one of those, I ain't even beating a tortoise. But if it's a regular footrace... hm. Probably... a bear? I don't really run races."

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: "My swag. And the piles of ladies that tend to crop up around my hooves."

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: "You ever run top speed down a hill with the wind in your hair? Makes you think you're flying. That's the best use of speed, bro, and don't let anybody tell you different."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 am
Owner's Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Participating Soquili: Aalun
Link to Teepee: x

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: "Oh...I dunno...probably a wolf...? Maybe...hmm...maybe I should work out more."

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: "Probably my need to stand my ground and fight."

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: "Well it makes me agile in a fight. Hard to get a hold of what you can't catch!"  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 am
Owner's Name: x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili: Vanwyn
Link to Teepee: Teepee

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?:
"Animal? Me, race an animal?" Vanwyn asked, her voice a bit shocked. She let out a soft laugh, eyes closing, before shaking her head. Lifting a clawed leg, she flexed the sharp talons, before laying it back down on the ground, head turning to face the person asking the question. "If I can't take to the trees, I would say I can outrun most. If I can, then I can outrun all. A Harpy in the trees is as fast as a cheetah in the savannah."

What do you think hinders your speed the most?:
Vanwyn thought over this one for a moment. She tilted her head, before shrugging her shoulders lightly, stretching her legs out once more. "I would believe it to be the weaker trees. The ones that break when I leap on them. That, or my hair. There are times when having such a lovely mane can get in the way of a good run. But I try not to let it slow me down."

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?:
Vanwyn actually paused at that. What else was there use for in speed? She looked toward the sky, her eyes thoughtful, before murmuring quietly under her breath, and shook her head, looking over toward the voice once more. "Dancing... One must be quick to hold the speed of dance. And witted. Though that delves more with intelligence than speed..." She shook her head, sighing softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:10 am
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Avia
Link to Teepee: [ xxxx ]

"Oh, boy.... the fastest animal I could outrun.... I haven't been in many races to tell the truth... Maybe a deer? I mean, if I really put my mind to it? I don't really know! I should race more and find out!" A nod of her head as if she was noting it down for later reference.

"Well, that would be my wings!" She unfolds them and gives them a good flap or two, "They'd make me less smooth when running, but they can help me glide instead!"

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?:
Tilting her head a moment, she replies after some thought. "Speed doesn't only have effect on your feet, so speed affects other things too, like reflexes if I were catching something, or even thought to see how quickly you can react to a conversation or a complex problem. So, anywhere really!"  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 pm
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Bhikkuni
Link to Teepee: xXx

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: Bhikkuni stood in a poised but relaxed position with her eyes closed as she considered the question. "Well...races...are not that important...to me." She said picking he words carefully. "But if I had to...I could beat a rabbit...and perhaps a young fawn."

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: "Impatience." She tilted her head to one side debating her choice before nodding firmly. "When you are impatient...you...well you make mistakes."

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: "Fast healings are good."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Owner's Name: vballlvr5
Participating Soquili: Aaron
Link to Teepee: bloop

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: "Well you since I have lighter bones I can jump higher than most other cerynei so that helps me quite a bit in running. I don't know quite what I could outrun, but I am quite fast," the stallion admitted sheepishly. He didn't want to sound arrogant.

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: He paused for a moment, "Well you know, that probably is also due to my part wind heritage I suppose my wings slow me down by greatening my surface area and such," he didn't quite know the right terms to use but it was along those lines.

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: "Well just for sport I suppose, it's good exercise."  

vballlvr5

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 pm
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Chowilawu
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7668205

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: Chowilawu thought for a moment. He wasn't terribly fast at all, and he knew it. "Well, that all depends. Where's the race? If it's in the forest, I feel a snail could beat me. In a meadow, a rabbit's got me easy." He chuckled. "In all honesty, I really don't know. Another horse, maybe?"

The answer to this question was obvious. "My delicate wings."

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: "Well," he began, "it's good if you are... Uh..." He couldn't really think of reasons. Chowilawu was always one to take life slowly and calmly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:34 am
Owner's Name: Belalusiia
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: here

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: I've never raced any animal other than another Soquili, however I'd like to think that if my life depended on it, I could outrun a lion.

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: I think that one's speed depends on what their physical abilities will allow.

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: Protecting others by being able to get to them in time to help them.  

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 pm
Owner's Name: DarkHikari
Participating Soquili: Gale
Link to Teepee: XXX

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: I'm not all that sure. Perhaps a mountain cat.

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: Honestly I think its just my being out of shape. I'd rather take my time and see all there is to see instead of racing along.

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: Reflexes of course!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 am
Owner's Name: TanuKyle
Participating Soquili: Vidorun (and Chain his familiar as a translator.)
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22772515

"Be-ar.-"
"What he means to say is that be beat me one time and that was only because he tripped me up. I'm pretty sure old spindly here couldn't beat much. He's got long legs, but he's not very fast."

"Trees. Trips."
"Well...we live in a forest. The enviroment isn't exactly cohesive for running. Other than that..tripping over himself."
"p'etin."
"....Yeah. Protecting people."  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:38 am
Owner's Name: mewmew kittykat94
Participating Soquili: Sadira
Link to Teepee: [x]

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: For a moment, she dropped her ears "In a race? I don't really know... I'm not much of one for competition..." Glancing to her hooves, she paused, more mumbling than anything, "Maybe a fox...or a wolf?"

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: "Physically- probably my wings.. they're rather big.... but where I live doesn't help much with running either"

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: "Oh, um, being able to help others. If someone's not feeling well, I want to get to them as quickly as possible and find a treatment just as quickly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 pm
Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Faris
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23028101

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: Footrace? I don't know. I prefer to fly when skill and speed are important.

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: My lack of interest.

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: Efficiency, I suppose. You can cover more ground in your travels, the further you go.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 pm
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Marnie
Link to Teepee: here

In a footrace, what do you think would be the fastest animal you could beat?: Marnie thought for a moment, her tongue visibly poking the inside of her cheek as she thought. "Well, I guess I could beat a buffalo! Those run pretty fast!"

What do you think hinders your speed the most?: "Well gee, I'm not really sure. I guess sometimes when I am not careful my claws get stuck in hard dirt."

Aside from racing, chasing and fleeing, what other uses do you think speed has?: "Uhhhhh.....Speed is good for gaining momentum! That way its easyer to run up hill =D"  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff