Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:02 pm
Hogwarts Express Fall Term 2009
((My apologies, forgot to open up the Express for Summer's end of term. So to the returning students... um, just pretend you got home safely.))
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:05 pm
Train Schedule

User Image

Sept. 4

• Train Arrives @ King's Cross Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • Trolley Witch does rounds
  • Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals

Sept. 5-6

• Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • Trolley Witch makes final rounds

Sept. 7

• Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Animekitty47
Tabby507
Selene_Death_Dealear
Arashi Erina

User Image
Grey Gardens
meree

User Image
cocosam
Lady Tsukiko Kuonji
Lyra Elizabeth
Gu14

User Image

Ume Tanaka
Est_Monte_de_dieu
DownAzzlette
JulietVanHeusen101
Summer_Breeze1507

House Post Count

Gryffindor: 17
Hufflepuff: 6
Ravenclaw: 45
Slytherin: 29
House-elves: --

Last update
p.--
Last Poster : -- @ -- (GMT -- hours)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:08 pm
Erik, the train conductor, stepped out and looked at his watch. He jumped at the sight, then cleared his throat quickly, "ALL ABOARD!"  

HPGoG Train Conductor

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Sam grabs her trunks and steps into the train, smiling.

[[shouldn't the destination be Station 9 and 3/4?]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm
((No, 'cause it's the START of the year. the destination is hogsmeade at the end of term.))

Tsuki steps into the train.

(BTW- I am currently being sorted.)  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:01 pm
Lyra says goodbye to her parents, and steps onto the train with her owl and trunk. Making her way down the carriages, she spots Sam. "Hey Sam. Would you like to join me?" Lyra steps into a compartment, stowing her belongings.

[[Tsuki is right, the destination is Hogsmeade because we are going TO Hogwarts.
However, I think where it says Sep 4th, the train should be arriving at King's Cross Train Station, platform 9 3/4, to pick everyone up. (Not Hogsmeade train station 9 3/4.)]]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:06 am
Tsuki walks down the hall. Since she doesn't want to sit alone, she peers into the compartment that Lyra and Sam are in.
"Hello. I'm new this year. do you mind if I come in?"

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:47 am
Ume is sitting alone in a train compartment looking out the window. She has a muggle device (portable stereo) next to her playing music.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:48 am
[[But wait....aren't we leaving Hogwarts? Because I don't think we've left yet haven't we? Hm. I'll think about this later. Too early.]]

Sam smiles at Lyra. "Sure," Sam said, smiling. "So what year are you going to be know? 6?"

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:03 am
[[We're skipping the ride home for some reason. neutral ]]

Kitty said good-bye to her mom, picked her barn owl's cage, and levitated her trunk onto the train. She stuck her nose inside one of the compartments. "Hi Sam! Lyra! Mind if I join- oh, hi! Are you new? I'm Kitty, the Gryffindor Head Girl Deputy Head." Kitty shook the young student's hand. "What's your name? Do you know what House your in yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am
User Image
[[Darn, I love the ride home.]]
Sam looked up. "Hello Kitty! Are you excited to come back? I know I am." Sam said, putting her finger into one of her curls. She then grabs Mix and puts her on her lap, and starts to pet her. Sam then remembers something. "Oh guys, look what my dad bought me." Sam says, opening her trunk and bringing out a small parcel. Sam opened it and then brought out a pair of earrings. "He said I could open it when I got on the train...there so pretty!"

cocosam

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 am
{Well that clears that up}
Tabby steps on the train ,her furry white cat ,Tommy, close at her heals. She was whistling a merry little tune that sounded oddly like "Im going back to Hogwarts, to Hogwarts, to Hogwarts, Im going back to Hogwarts.....". Tabby takes her bags into the crowded compartment and puts them into the overhead compartment thingy (XD). "Oh Goodness!" She gasps when she notices everyone else. "Hi Sam, Kitty, Lyra, Ume. And I don't believe I've met you before" She said turning to Tsuki, "Im Tabby! And you are?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image
Katie steps onto the train. Her cat, Genie, steps on right behind her, and hisses at the conductor. "Now, now. Let's not get worked up," the third year scolds her cat and hurries along before the conductor can say anything. She walks from compartment to compartment until she finds everyone. "Hello, everyone." She sits beside Tabby and Genie jumps into her lap.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:01 pm
*Selene drops her stuff off with the other luggage, and hands over her cage, with her owl, scarlet, safely inside,and joined her fellow gryffindors in a compartment*

"Hello Tabby, Kitty! Can't believe it's already the start of a new term!!!! And I don't believe I've met you guys yet, I'm Selene, the Muffin Queen of Gryffindor. It's nice to meet you ^-^"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games