Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 968 969 970 971 972 973 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:16 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
@ Tezca: I play as a Nord becuase I honestly had no idea what I was getting into. Skyrim was the first I had ever even heard of the elder scrolls series. rofl

I started out as a warrior type but I slowly evolved into a stealth/archer character. I should have known! Long range combat is always my favorite.

I really want to play Oblivion now because I enjoyed Skyrim so much.
I'm actually DONE with Skyrim for right now. I've put in A TON of play time and did all the quests I wanted to do. I've been working at it slowly since Christmas. @___@ Oh lordy.

I need to catch up on Assassin's Creed. I still haven't even started Revelations. I want to finish it so I can be ready for AS III.

@ Uncle Haijin: Ooooh Mr. Sanguine ooo *major swoon*

Tru facts - I wanted to marry Tovar from the Companions because he has the same lines + voice actor as Sanguine. LOL
Oh neat I play as a Orc and a warrior I got myself some daedric armor now with the weapons I use a sword and axe and a bow once in a while.

I'm never much for stealth I like going in and just bashing everyone's head in.

I'm still not done with it just have not had time to finish it doing all kinds of sidequests and stuff finished the last daedric quest last night. Have had almost no time to play

Oblivion is good,but its leveling system is really bad compared to skyrim its terrible it makes things far more complicated and nothing looks nearly as good,but it is worth a play for the good story that got some hints at in skyrim.

Yeah I also need to play revelations just bought it so now can finally play it cannot wait to play ACIII that looks very good.

I thought you could marry him? There were a couple of people who had that same voice like many of the beggers like the guy who says in whiterun "my favorite drinking buddy"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:23 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
@ Tezca: I play as a Nord becuase I honestly had no idea what I was getting into. Skyrim was the first I had ever even heard of the elder scrolls series. rofl

I started out as a warrior type but I slowly evolved into a stealth/archer character. I should have known! Long range combat is always my favorite.

I'm actually DONE with Skyrim for right now. I've put in A TON of play time and did all the quests I wanted to do. I've been working at it slowly since Christmas. @___@ Oh lordy.

I need to catch up on Assassin's Creed. I still haven't even started Revelations. I want to finish it so I can be ready for AS III.

Tru facts - I wanted to marry Tovar from the Companions because he has the same lines + voice actor as Sanguine. LOL
Oh neat I play as a Orc and a warrior I got myself some daedric armor now with the weapons I use a sword and axe and a bow once in a while.

I'm still not done with it just have not had time to finish it doing all kinds of sidequests and stuff finished the last daedric quest last night. Have had almost no time to play

Oblivion is good,but its leveling system is really bad compared to skyrim its terrible it makes things far more complicated and nothing looks nearly as good,but it is worth a play for the good story that got some hints at in skyrim.

Yeah I also need to play revelations just bought it so now can finally play it cannot wait to play ACIII that looks very good.

I thought you could marry him? There were a couple of people who had that same voice like many of the beggers like the guy who says in whiterun "my favorite drinking buddy"

Cool! The orcs seem really fun to play as because they are so tall. XD /shallow reasons

Lol what is it that makes the leveling so terrible? gonk

You can marry Tovar! You just can't marry Sanguine. You can only marry Sanguine if you are playing on the PC and are using console commands.
Yeah, lots of people have sanguine's same voice + lines. xd It's glorious.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 pm
how to force self to eat..  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

@ Ichi:
I am constantly amazed by the things that exist in the world of artistic people.
gonk

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

I love indie brands so much u vu I'm just now getting into lolita fashion, like actually wearing stuff, and I'm usually a size 16 US, which is way too big for any of the japanese brand (most of it is max. US size 8 ). It's really freaking cool that people go out and make their dreams realities in terms of their "dream dress"

especially cooler when people make the fabric available for others to buy who can sew  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:32 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Cool! The orcs seem really fun to play as because they are so tall. XD /shallow reasons

Lol what is it that makes the leveling so terrible? gonk

You can marry Tovar! You just can't marry Sanguine. You can only marry Sanguine if you are playing on the PC and are using console commands.
Yeah, lots of people have sanguine's same voice + lines. xd It's glorious.
Of course thats the best reason to play as them XB and cause I just figured would not see many of them lol

You can make yourself weaker when leveling up if I remember correct have not played in a while and fighting with weapons would least with me mess up every now and then.

Yeah you can do all kinds of fun things with the daedrics with console commands. You can even wear sheogoraths awesome suit. An other neat things i've noticed.

Notice that for the most part its all the drunks who always have his voice I think they did that on purpose. It is rather funny!
I want to do more missions for him and vile "hey kill my followers and now my dog k thanks :B"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:32 pm
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1

@ Ichi:
I am constantly amazed by the things that exist in the world of artistic people.
gonk

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

I love indie brands so much u vu I'm just now getting into lolita fashion, like actually wearing stuff, and I'm usually a size 16 US, which is way too big for any of the japanese brand (most of it is max. US size 8 ). It's really freaking cool that people go out and make their dreams realities in terms of their "dream dress"

especially cooler when people make the fabric available for others to buy who can sew

I now FEEL BAD BECAUSE I SHOP AT TARGET.

I honestly never would have considered people making their own fancy fabrics/lace/etc If I hadn't been introduced to the idea via your posts here. xd

ALSO I'VE LITERALLY NEVER HEARD THE TERM "dream dress" xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:42 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1

@ Ichi:
gonk

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

I now FEEL BAD BECAUSE I SHOP AT TARGET.

I honestly never would have considered people making their own fancy fabrics/lace/etc If I hadn't been introduced to the idea via your posts here. xd

ALSO I'VE LITERALLY NEVER HEARD THE TERM "dream dress" xd
LET ME SHOW YOU THE WORLD

okay basically in Lolita fashion/culture, bruando dresses are imported from brand name boutiques in Japan, most notable are Angelic Pretty, Baby the stars shine bright, Metamorphose, and some others, but generally, those are the 3 most popular that I've encountered. Brand dresses can sell for upwards of $500+ USD, and are usually coveted because of how limited the production of the piece is. Angelic Pretty tends to release new dresses and designs in batches of less than 50 at a time, greatly limiting the supply, hence "dream dress." (a dress someone really wants, but it's too expensive or hard to find, and that would be the epitome of their wardrobe, type deal.)

Because brand is so expensive, most lolita cannot afford the exuberant prices and opt out for custom made pieces, which are usually more special to them, tailored to fit them specifically, and even less expensive. Also Replicas, which are brand dresses recreated by someone who recreates the pattern and sews a replica for way less.

AND NAH DON'T FEEL BAD lolita is a hobby, and a pretty expensive one at that, (if you can't sew)

I'm just getting into it, and because I'm plus size, I'm opting to sew everything myself.

/tl;dr about some dumb japanese fashion  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:49 pm
also

User Image

my friend Ayu designed this fabric and people are ordering skirts made for them from her. (also, I made the necklace displayed hehehee)  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:47 pm
Prince Ichi
also

User Image

my friend Ayu designed this fabric and people are ordering skirts made for them from her. (also, I made the necklace displayed hehehee)

is dat space fabrics on the skirt?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:53 pm
yo can i just say i love ayu. because she is seriously the best  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:28 am
meekstape
yo can i just say i love ayu. because she is seriously the best
dang ikr

I feel bad I met her later officially on tumblr, cus I was friends with her ex at SCAD and stuff, and she was pretty neat then, and I passed up like 2 or 3 opportunities to go get sushi and s**t with all of them

I hope she becomes my rori buddy when i move back to ATL  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 am
Meros.
what's going on.
I think we have actual rally hoes in the guild xD  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:57 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meros.
what's going on.

This has been a known factor since pretty much day one. lmao

Just ban them if they try to start s**t. I get really bored of coke vs pepsi or w/e nonsense these kids do these days.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:03 am
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meros.
what's going on.

Just ban them if they try to start s**t. I get really bored of coke vs pepsi or w/e nonsense these kids do these days.

I never noticed lol
I'm slowpoke.

but kay x)  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:05 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meros.
what's going on.

I never noticed lol
I'm slowpoke.

but kay x)

Yeah. Kids these days have selective reading. GCD Gangstas reads as "rally hoes r us yo dawg"  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 968 969 970 971 972 973 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games