Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:32 pm
Sirius started to return the kiss with vigour right as Remus pulled away muttered, and disappeared. He lost his balance and started tumbling, quickly closing his eyes and apparating out to the front in mid-fall. The rush of Apparation pressed against his flailing arms and in seconds he was standing next to Remus before falling down to the ground.

"Oomph!" He cringed as the pain of falling on the ground shot through his back.

"Thanks," he muttered, carefully pushing himself up while glancing over the invisability cloak for dirt from the fall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:57 pm
"You all right?" Remus asked concern lacing his voice as he watched Sirius get to his feet. "Didn't mean for you to fall over," he explained, tucking his wand back into it's holster. "I'll give you a massage later, 'kay?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:06 pm
Sirius grinned and waved Remus' concern off.

"Don't worry about it I'm fine!" he said stretching up into the air and on his toes. His back cracked and popped and he cringed settling back down on his feet.

"Guess there's no denying it, Sirius Black is getting old..." he sighed before shaking his head.

"To the Shrieking Shack then my love?" he asked with a grin, twirling his wand in his fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:23 pm
"We're not getting old," Remus said, starting down the street past a group of witches outside a small robes shop. "We're wizards, we shouldn't start getting old until we're McGonagall's age. I think we're just a bit worn around the edge. Too many hard years."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:41 pm
"Mmmm....perhaps," he said glancing over at the group of witches. One was watching them closely, and as she caught Sirius' glance she turned and whispered to her friends who glanced over at them. Sirius sighed and looked away as they continued down the road towards the Shrieking Shack.

No doubt that soon Hogsmeade and Hogwarts would be swarmed with Aurors trying to get him to go back to the Ministry for "research purposes." Or worse, people looking to see Sirius Black, the innocent convict who managed to survive, escape, die, and apparently come back.

The desire to turn into Padfoot and run the street as fast as possible over took him, but Sirius was determined to press on and ignore the fact that last time he had walked down this street he didn't have a choice in the matter. He would've been killed had he tried to walk through Hogsmeade as a human.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:54 pm
Remus caught the witches staring at them and he frowned. It was likely that they recognized Sirius. Moving a bit closer to the other man, he grasped his elbow. "You'd best keep your wand out," he said quietly. "Some people still aren't too sure about your innocence."

He caught sight of a wizard with short brown hair, one he recognized from when he had worked at Hogwarts and had lived in the village then. The man's eyes narrowed dangerously and he crossed himself.

"Bloody hell," he muttered. "Now I remember why I don't like coming down to the village; they all know I'm a werewolf."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:00 pm
Sirius growled.

"Well they can all get over themselves Remus!" he said loud enough for the people around them to hear. "I'm innocent, they can ask the Ministry! And who cares if you are a werewolf? It's not like it's your fault, and you're smarter then all of them anyways! Who needs them?" He glared at the man and the witches.

"They can all blow me for all I care..." he finished raising his nose up at them all in a manner that would've made his mother proud. He strode with an air of superior dignity sneering at the people around them.

"Bloody bastards," he muttered so only Remus could hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:10 pm
"If you're mother just knew what you were using those Black mannerisms for, she'd pitch a fit," Remus said, smiling as he hurried his steps in order to keep up with Sirius' long strides. "I know I've probably said it ten times today, but I love you."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:06 am
Sirius couldn't help but grin and link arms with Remus.

"You know, we're not supposed to show affection in public, it's against the rules..." he said, head still held high. He couldn't help the laugh the bubbled forth as he slowed his pace down a bit and smiled at Remus.

"But when have I ever followed the rules, right? I love you too," he replied.

"Though, we're probably going to have to start watching out for Ministry officials attacking me now..." he said crinkling his nose and sighing.

"Oh well, nothing Padfoot can't handle, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:46 am
Remus smiled, nodding. "Nothing Moony and Padfoot can't handle; together," he pointed out. "I've got friends in the Ministry, one of whom is your darling little cousin, so I'm sure I can get any charges against me and you to disappear."

He sighed. "Of course, that doesn't stop them from glaring at us," he said, tugging on Sirius' arm and pulling him down the road, past the shops and houses toward the Shrieking Shack.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:59 am
"Well I mean, sure sometimes you don't want them to talk...but that is why I am..."

Gabriel sighed, his mind remembering exactly what Blondie was telling him, basically. "Yeah, Hufflepuffs are the worse sort for conversation and for some other things. In my experience, the most..." He paused, wondering exactly how to word what he was going to say. "-Passionate are the Slytherins and Gryffindors, hands down."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:16 pm
He specualted quietly then said "Now that I think of it, I've never even thought of dating a gryffindor. You know, we slytherins sort of..." he thought of a less strong word than hate, not in the mood to say those for little letters combined "Dispise eachother?" He smirked "I'll just have to take your word for it then." but he said it in such a way that it was obvious he wouldn't trust it even if he saw very clearly any sort of passion from a gryffendor. Well typically speaking, he saw Remus and Sirius....but he wasn't willing to count them. "But I do agree about the slytherin part," he said. He got up and brushed himself off, walking away from the table with the same curtosy he usually had shown, which was none.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:26 pm
Gabriel laughed as the blonde got up and left, but it was in a goodnatured way. "Well," he said as he turned back to the others still seated there. "That was a fun conversation, wouldn't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:30 pm
Kathryn rolled her eyes and tuned out, she was not going to listen to two males, talking about dating. Leaning back cautiously, so that she would not fall off the bench, she looked up and cracked her neck.

"Personally Gabriel, I thought it was boring," She said, slumped in her seat. "I'm not being rude, it's just I don't care about dating"  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:59 pm
"Well, there's nothing we can do about strange looks right? We'll just have to get used to them again," he said as they neared the Shrieking Shack. He grinned at the sight of the barrels sitting "innocently" in front of it.

"And here we are! So now we have to work out a real plan!"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games