Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:14 pm
Thank you.

So is that a "Yes HK, send it over through PM" or is that a "Oh, I'll wait a bit, no big deal"?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:21 pm
You're welcome.

Oh, sorry. That's an "I'll wait." I rather like the blue font to show my bleedinglys and soup/soaps.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:31 pm
*laughs* It's got a bit of pink this time with quick explanations--because I was trying to avoid my LotF homework, you're so much smarter than I am. I love you. And my computer automatically corrected a few of your spelling mistakes (Stupefy, not Stupify Moony) which is sad. Not too bad this time Moony.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:37 pm
*shrugs*
Yes well, I don't remember ever spelling that spell correctly. So, beyond grammar and spelling mistakes, how was it?
I actually have a little blurb I wrote because it throws everything off balance. For one thing, Harry's actually going to not be emo at the end of the book...which is odd in of itself, but there will be a bunch of little things that are going to need to be changed. Like Harry and Luna's meeting in the hallway...for now though, it's Dumbledore's explanation. I'm going to be an arse and make everyone read through that again. Only this time Harry's not breaking things.
><

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:53 pm
You'll need something to set up the scene, remind everyone of what's going on and who is where. Jumping straight into that scene like that--if I hadn't been helping you last night I'd be a bit off track.

Other than that good, though, you better be prepared to keep that Parental protection up through out the rest of the story and back it up with a lot of support, especially on Remus' side. I mean, reading that, I felt like I had just stepped out of the SH universe and they all had this long history. So...yeah, did that make any sense? sweatdrop

I've had nothing but gum and a french fry all day, I'm going to go get something to eat--maybe then I'll make more sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Well, Sirius is protective of Harry and Remus, well, Remus takes his cues from Sirius so if Sirius is ready to lay his life on the line for Harry, Remus is right behind him.

As for setting up the scene, yes I probably did jump into that a bit too quickly...hmm perhaps a backtrack to when things had calmed down and Harry was checking everyone for injuries. Of course, that'll make it an insanely long chapter. I'll may have to break it up into two parts or something.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:51 pm
*nods* Of course, of course.

Now that we've annoyed the rest of the guild with our talks that probably made no sense.

How is everybody? sweatdrop wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:42 pm
I'm doing fine. Exhausted after a busy day, but fine. How are you two? I'm trying to memorize a monologue. It isn't working out too well  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:33 pm
Quote:
The only person I will ever guarantee a spot for is Moony. And that's because he is Remus J. Lupin, as I am Sirius O. Black.

Of course--you know, perks of being a mod, right?

You cut me deep HK *Fake wimpering*.
Well too bad, I'm a mod and I bags Tonks.

By the way, I just found my Beauty and the Beast book ^.^ And The Lion King and several other Disney movie books.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:50 am
I have a pocahontis book! *beams in pride*
And the great mouse detectives, but I don't think anyone remembers that movie.

I'm great, I went to audition for this performing place that's on a naval base (*imitates the sounds of airplanes before I'm shot with a tranquilizer...yet again*) and I think I did relatively well. I find out the week of the twentieth of march if I made it or not.*bounces in nerves*

Oh and the comment about me being Draco Transvesticade (i think I got it), you can have any character you want, I can't stop you! And I'm sure as a....very...sure...thing, that you will do ten times better than me. If you want I could try being Ron. I don't mind. ^.^...unless you find someone for that. Pretty much, I will just fill in the hole for whatever is needed. I'm flexible! *touches toes* OH YEAH!  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:13 am
I liked the Great Mouse Detective. That was a damn good movie. Of course, I like Beauty and the Beast more. This would be the place where I put up the no-no icon but HK would likely shoot me, in the head, with an arrow, and then pull it out and put it back in before I died...

So anyways, I came down with a fever about an hour ago and thus here I am at 5:12 in the A.M. wanting to die because my body can't decide if it's hot or cold. I hate being sick.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:13 am
No! You're not allowed to be sick! Ok, medicine, lots of blankets (use the sweat method! it works!), Padfoot, Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack. I want you to try and nap, eat some chicken noodle soup. *runs through check list* One of those moments where I wish I live up near you. I'd be over in a second forcing you off the computer and onto a couch or bed and trying all sorts of things to make you better. sweatdrop I hate it when friends are sick--that usually means they're miserable.

Luny, considering your only official character has been OC, it'd be foolish of me to say "I hold this character for Luny!" Now, if all goes well with Tonks and you like it, I shall hold Tonks for you.

And, all I really have to say to you others is...Hello! *waves*  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:23 am
Aww, that's sweet, Pads. I am going to go lock myself in my room now. I've got the chills again and I need to warm up. I've got some mangas to read and a few meaningless things to do to prevent myself from dying too quickly. I hope this is gone by tomorrow. Guh.

Good thing though, I posted Slipped Away on LJ, FF.net, and HPFandom and I already have three comments on LJ. I am pleased.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:21 am
It better be gone by tomorrow. Or else heads will roll (not sure whose). How are you feeling now that it's past noon?

You were up actually before me this morning. I demand you take a nap and go to bed early tonight.

Yay for comments! Those always seem to brighten one's day up--assuming they are good comments that are "hOMg u is aa so awesome! ahahaha! yum!"

And that just kind of hurts.

In response to your review though: Nothing really funny, except it's thinK not thin.

whee

A Beta's Job is Never Done.

At least, not a beta for Moony here. heart  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:43 pm
I'd like to be your missing Hermione. I love playing her, because I can be the motherly type she is often, but I'm also a bookworm and a know it all IRL sweatdrop Playing Herm will not be a problem for me and I'm online every day, though not always at the sae time as you guys...  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games