Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyroball

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:29 pm
aiight im back now  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:31 pm
Pyroball
aiight im back now

Hello. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:34 pm
lurichan
Mistress Dizzy
Dr_lecter1988
memorizing? or mesmerizing?.
and how art you all tonight?

I'm deciding whether or not to go to the prom. And who I should go with if I choose to do so... other than that, I'm fine.

It all depends on who you go with. if you go with a bunch of friends then it's kindof fun to just be silly and goof around, if not....then it can get lonely in a hurry especially if your friend who you go with decides to ditch you for a bunch of guys and you kindof end up not sure what to do for a while......(Went to a good prom, bitter about a couple of dances though)

Perhaps it is best to go with my friends. (I find it when I ask guys they tend to follow me around like a lost puppy when I go say hello to my friends and stuff...)  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:35 pm
Mistress Dizzy
Dr_lecter1988

I'm deciding whether or not to go to the prom. And who I should go with if I choose to do so... other than that, I'm fine.

im taking a friend of mineto ours because she's moving to CA and shes a junior. her boyfriend said i could because he's a good friend too. but now he's paranoid that im screwing her. or he was on friday. he made a couple of remarks, and then she told me too.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:35 pm
Mistress Dizzy

Perhaps it is best to go with my friends. (I find it when I ask guys they tend to follow me around like a lost puppy when I go say hello to my friends and stuff...)

^_^ Sounds like a good plan, just make sure it's more than one friend in case someone hooks up with a guy while there. ^^*  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:37 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Mistress Dizzy
Dr_lecter1988

im taking a friend of mineto ours because she's moving to CA and shes a junior. her boyfriend said i could because he's a good friend too. but now he's paranoid that im screwing her. or he was on friday. he made a couple of remarks, and then she told me too.

0o; it sounds like he doesn't particually trust you. 0o;;;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Pyroball

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:38 pm
so uhh.. what did i miss?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:39 pm
I'm going to run off for a while. ^_^ Not tired, but I do want to go do some cuddling and other mushy stuff. Take care everyone. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:39 pm
Mistress Dizzy
lurichan
Mistress Dizzy
Dr_lecter1988

It all depends on who you go with. if you go with a bunch of friends then it's kindof fun to just be silly and goof around, if not....then it can get lonely in a hurry especially if your friend who you go with decides to ditch you for a bunch of guys and you kindof end up not sure what to do for a while......(Went to a good prom, bitter about a couple of dances though)

it's because guys can never do anything right, we get in trouble at no matter what we do, and staying with the date usually gets us yelled at less  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:40 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
Mistress Dizzy
Dr_lecter1988

0o; it sounds like he doesn't particually trust you. 0o;;;

he doesnt trust her, because they have both been quite the adulterous ones. he more so than she.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:41 pm
lurichan
I'm going to run off for a while. ^_^ Not tired, but I do want to go do some cuddling and other mushy stuff. Take care everyone. ^_^

lucky duck with the cuddling, have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:41 pm
listen to lecter.... but I find the dates I usually go to dances w/ actually want me around teh whole time... I guess im just a good dancer ^_^  

Pyroball

Seshomaru420

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:58 pm
luri... you here chica?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:02 pm
yo pyro... i love that banner man. can i get that from you? i'd like to put it in my sig  

Seshomaru420

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Seshomaru420
yo pyro... i love that banner man. can i get that from you? i'd like to put it in my sig

it's in the banner section of the welcome thread  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games