Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:29 pm
ShadowSharrow

It is the first in the history of the forum sad

but alas I fear it won't be the last, she seems a nice enough person even if she is an american posting on a mostly irish forum.
Did she end up supporting her claim?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:00 am
TeaDidikai
ShadowSharrow

but alas I fear it won't be the last, she seems a nice enough person even if she is an american posting on a mostly irish forum.

For the reiki apprently she went and asked then received lineage info and a cert.

As for the other claims seems she is invovled with a Dianic group
who call themselves GoddessTempleinc and are connected with a shop
goddessblessedinc so certainly not wicca.  

ShadowSharrow

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:03 am
ShadowSharrow
TeaDidikai
ShadowSharrow

For the reiki apprently she went and asked then received lineage info and a cert.
Did she actually post her lineage?

Edit: And certs are something like $10 for a six pack online. I don't trust them, but they are nice to have.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:36 am
"Here me o' thou ZULUMMAR! Come to me by the powers of the word....Come to me by the powers of the word....oh ******** ku nushi ilani mushiti!
Itti kunu alsi mushitum kallatum kuttumtum!
Alsi bararitum qabli-- *Cough cough! Wheeze!* oh, screw this!"  

Anonymous silence

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:04 am
I've been preparing for my {wiccan} initiation since I was 11, and was initiated at fourteen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:18 am
patch99329
I've been preparing for my {wiccan} initiation since I was 11, and was initiated at fourteen.
"So you learned how to insert your ritual phalli, then?"

Also, this condensed gem:
Necromancy is the world's first religion; it's all about diving into your own personal experience with the cosmos and it's based on the Book of Fifty Names as embellished by Simon in his version of the Necronomicon. It influenced ALL OTHER RELIGIONS, and Marduk is YHVH is (insert deity name here).

Oh, and I actually got the "Paganism is an umbrella religion with different branches" tripe on the comments for Oh My Gods! recently. That's right - all our faiths are just "branches" of the Pagan "religion". What annoyed me worse is that Shivian appears to hold a similar view.  

Henry Dorsett Case

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:06 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bzh2aVRpoA&feature=related

NEVR AGAEN TEH BURNING TIMEZ OK?

35,000 - 9 million witches died!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:34 pm
patch99329

Oh Hun, don't turn to YouTube... it will only hurt one's brain. cry  

TeaDidikai

Ashley the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:44 pm
patch99329

I'm going to do something silly, so forgive me...

But isn't it true that there were some individuals who were executed as being "witches" by "the Church"?

Not that I trust the video on anything beyond what I (thought I) read in school.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:08 pm
Ashley the Bee

I'm going to do something silly, so forgive me...

But isn't it true that there were some individuals who were executed as being "witches" by "the Church"?

Not that I trust the video on anything beyond what I (thought I) read in school.
From a purely statistical point of view- most were executed for heresy.

Those that were executed for witchcraft were largely executed by secular governments, not The Roman Catholic Church.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:22 am
'I have experienced it since I was very young, but over the past year I've gotten it rather frequently and felt it so much that it can be dizzying. It usually happens in just every day situations, but I remember being in these situations so vividly it seems ridiculous to have already experienced something as simple as going to my boyfriend's house for the first time, or just another night out with my best friend.

Basicly, my question is, does this have any relevance to paganism and is there any information that could help me better understand my encounters with deja vu? Is it something that I should just brush off or is there more to it I should know about?'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:06 am
Patch, that doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

What about it strikes you as being off?  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:04 am
The idea that deja vu is relative to paganism.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:51 am
patch99329
The idea that deja vu is relative to paganism.
She's asking if it does. Not sure that's unfair of her given the position of some of YHVH's tradition on Prophecy.  

TeaDidikai

bondage bunnie

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:35 pm
Here take this cool-aid cup so we can see the gods.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games