Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:15 pm
DarkElf27
Hey, does anyone have a copy of the Vehicle Design Rules? If you do, PM me...
I have their final version from CA... sadly, to USE vdr, you must OWN the rules and have them with you. It isn't enough to just fill in a Datafax.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:06 pm
July 6, 2005 Games-Workshop will reveiw range and raise the prices of all GW products. scream scream scream  

Daemon_King

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:07 pm
*pokes around in her purse, pulls out a tumble weed* The result of maintaining my home network. *Sighs* Ah well, I guess that puts the Harlequins off for another year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:00 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Daemon_king
July 6, 2005 Games-Workshop will reveiw range and raise the prices of all GW products. scream scream scream
I doubt ALL products. The most recent releases of space marines and tyranids will likely stay the same (5 man squad changed from ?6 to ?9 when the new sprue was introduced) as they've already increased in price.

Yes, I checked even the recent releases of space marines and tyranids will go up in price.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:42 pm
Daemon_king
Cagalli Yura Attha
Daemon_king
I doubt ALL products. The most recent releases of space marines and tyranids will likely stay the same (5 man squad changed from ?6 to ?9 when the new sprue was introduced) as they've already increased in price.

Yes, I checked even the recent releases of space marines and tyranids will go up in price.
checked where? Where do they announce their new pricelist? I'd like to see where it is and how much it'll all go to. Failiure to provide a link to the games workshop website with this information as evidence shall result in you being ignored as a s**t-stirrer.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:30 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Daemon_king
Cagalli Yura Attha
Daemon_king

checked where? Where do they announce their new pricelist? I'd like to see where it is and how much it'll all go to. Failiure to provide a link to the games workshop website with this information as evidence shall result in you being ignored as a s**t-stirrer.

It's the US Games Workshop website. News and Events section on the homepage titled, July Price Adjustment  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:34 pm
As I thought. not everything. Only the marine tactical squad goes up. And how. gonk
The paint price hike doesn't effect me - I use foundry now. heart  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:38 pm
So, i may have overreacted with the all products, but still prices are going to go up on the 6th and have these yearly reveiws. Foundry?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:43 pm
foundry make their own paints. They've got more pigment than some of these other brands of paint - so they apply better. Quality is impeccable.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:50 pm
When i heard that women were more creative. Well, they were right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:16 am
Hey Ophi! I posted my Kill Team, check it out in the Kill Team thread! xd  

Angelic_Executioner

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:17 pm
Something_Fierce
you must make models now. give them real character. Each of the Stalingrad 7 has a unique look, and the story about each was written after it.
as you recall, with the whole Gravemind problem..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:10 pm
Ophiuchus
Something_Fierce
you must make models now. give them real character. Each of the Stalingrad 7 has a unique look, and the story about each was written after it.
as you recall, with the whole Gravemind problem..

I'll never forget that. rolleyes

Once I decide on a paint scheme, and get paid, then I'll work on them.  

Angelic_Executioner

Moz Grozendix

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:24 pm
I go away and then, come back to find I can't make any topics. mad  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games