Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:17 pm
Cillia moved, her knees on either side of Jenchos hips as he pulled her ontop of him and arched his leg behind her. Her cheeks were pink as she looked down at him a moment, leaning down to kiss him again. "I love you too, Jen." She breathed, a noise escaping as he pulled her hips toward his.

Neko gave a flat look to both Kazu and Hiei. "Don't lie, its not like i don't already know you have heart issues." She moved, running her hand through her hair.

Iaffrette gave a nod, hands folded behind her back. "I will take him, after tomorrow, or at least after the hunt hoes out. If he's feeling better we may judt join them a day late."

Kana shrugged. "Thats understandable. Do you want me to come along this time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:26 pm
Jen shifted slightly and at one point flipped them so she was on her back and he was onto of her now. He moved slowly kissing down her neck and left a mark on her and slowly moved his hand down her front and over her skirt and slowly started to rub her. He wasn't gonna stop until Cillia told her too.

Hiei sighed and sat there looking away. " It hurts a little. I'm sorry" He mumbled and Kazu frowned. " I'll call Kurama and have him come check you out soon." Kazu said taking a step away.

Hiei shifted looking at Iaffrette. " Please, He needs to go back. I can see how weak he is and even if his in human form now. I feel like not gonna be able to hold it long." Hiei explained a little stressed out.

Kidd blinked and tilted her head trying to think and smiled. " Uh Yeah, Come on. I'd love to take you there." She said with a smile.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:02 pm
Cillia blinked, not expecting to be flipped over, a small squeak of surprise escaping her before she felt him kissing down her neck. She lifted her chin, closing her eye a moment as she felt him move his hand down and over her skirt, her breath catching as he rubbed against. She moaned a bit, enjoying the sensation, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Ah...Jen..." she bit her lip, looking up at him, cheeks flushed.

Iaffrette nodded. "I understand. I'll speak with him in a moment then."

Neko nodded to Kazu about Kurama before looking back at Hiei. "I accept the apology so long as you don't lie to me again in the future." She poked him in his side, driving the point home.

Kana grinned and got to her feet again, grabbing her sweater and bag before joining Kidd. "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:58 pm
Jen shifted and slowly move unbutton Cillias top with his free hand and the other kept working on her lower area. He shifted and let out a small growl before he moved his hand up her skirt after. He dropped his forehead on hers and took a deep breath and opened her eyes looking at her. " If you want me to stop, You need to tell me now." He simply said. Because he wasn't gonna be able to control himself soon.

Hiei shifted and moved laying back down and rolling to his side pulling his blanket up to sleep more. " Thanks Iaffrette. Tell your mother I'm sorry again for getting you dragged into that bullshit war. Also That Cillia and Kidd have some paper work about souls and stuff for her. I think it's on my desk." He mumbled getting tired again.

" Your ice blood should be done by tomorrow so you should be up and active again." Kazu said looking at his note book. " I'll leave you alone. I'm gonna take Iaffrette to Human world for awhile. She's never been." Kazu said flipping the book close and turning to leave. " Get some rest. You have a lot to do soon." He said.

Hiei moved staring at Neko as he laid there, trying to think and nodded about Kazu and IAffrette going to Human world before he moved his hand to grab hers and sighed " I don't want to rest anymore."

Kidd shifted and looked around a bit. " I'm ready, I just need to track down my knife and Call Cil."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:59 pm
She moved her hand to cup his cheek, kissing him as he pressed his forehead to hers. Her shirt undone, his hand under her skirt, him pressed against her. It was a lot to take in. Her brain clicked over, registering what he was asking her finally. Her free hand trailed down, working on the button of his pants as she shook her head. "Don't stop." She answered quietly, kissing him again, and shrugging off her blouse.

"Thanks Kiddo. You two have fun." Neko waved once as the two left and looked back at Hiei as he complained about resting and grabbed her hand. She smiled and moved to lie next to him on her side. "I get that, believe me. But its either rest now and be back to normal, or push yourself and get stuck resting for longer later."

Iaffrette waved, moving to leave with Kazuhiro, sighing once they were out in the hallway. "I will tell Jen tomorrow about the hunt...for once i didn't mind missing one..."She admitted, walking with him.

"Where did you leave it?" Kana asked, tilting her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:31 am
Jen moved after he was played and slowly shifted, still being careful of his worn out body and wounds. When Cillia has his pants undone he simple pushed them off his body and moved taking her skirt off with her panties and got between her legs and started to eat her out. He moved one hand on her stomach and the other trailed down before entering into her. His eyes closed for a few minutes before he opened them to look toward her as he enjoyed himself. He was becoming aroused rather quietly through his boxers as well.

The hound was helping with his confidants and well the hound knew what it wanted and it wanted Cillia and it wanted her forever. Hounds where famous for keeping one mate and not jumping and or dying for someone who they cared for and now they the hound died and was back it wanted Cil. It wanted Cil and no one else just like Jen.

Hiei groaned and laid there and laid on his back staring at the ceiling. “ I’m only a little tired. Can’t we do something, go work on the office or go for a walk or go to human world” he mumbled. He was just tired of resting.

Kazu moved walking with Iaffrette and glanced at her. Before smiling a little and passing her a bracelet. “ well you seem okay with missing the hunt so I’m going to take you to Human world for a date” he smiled. “ but you don’t look very human still so out this on and this will make humans see you but without anything extra. It’s what I wear when I go there because of my wings. But don’t let them get close because they can feel your extras. It just hides it” he explained as he placed one on his wrist and smiled. “ I’m excited for this.”

Kidd shrugged and moved heading toward the stairs to the bedroom.” It’s like a cellphone, I miss place it alllllll the time. Chess get my gear ready you will come as well. “ she called out going to find the knife and change.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:29 am
Cillia watched as he pulled her skirt and panties off, moving a bit to help, and was bit surprised as he moved and dropped his head between her legs. It was a whole new experience for her as he went to work. She moaned, fingers combing through his hair and gripping a bit.

Her head tilted back and she gasped as he slid his fingers in her, her hips moving forward toward him out of reflex. "Oh gods..." she moaned, louder than last time. She tilted her head back down, looking down at him and catching him watching her. Part of her knew this was partly his hound pushing him but it was mostly Jen that wanted this, and she'd be lying if she said she didn't want him too.

Neko chuckled, moving to rest her head on his shoulder, one arm stretched across his chest. "Sure, whatever you want. I could probably benefit from a walk or a trip to human world." She knew paperwork meant sitting still, which wasn't too different from sleeping in her book. "Why don't we try a walk first, see how tired we get, and go from there. Im not 100% yet myself either." She admitted.

Iaffrette looked down at the bracelet, taking it from Kazu and sliding it on. "I am most curious about this place. I have heard you and Jencho talk about it, and i know Neko and Hiei go when they are able to get away." She looked up at Kazu and smiled as he mentioned being excited. "Me too." She took his hand, lacing her fingers with his.

Kana thought for a moment, going to check the couch cushions and in the kitchen. "Its that weird dagger right?" She called, trying to remember the last time she'd seen the thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:33 pm
Jen let out a low sexual growl as he started to go a little faster and rougher. A few minutes later he turned his head a bit down on her thigh and left a decent mark on her leg before pulling his fingers out and licking them up and slowly climbed back up. His eyes where a weird Crimson and purple mix, it was a mix of beast and Jen for sure. He moved slowly climbing up her and he moved kissing her a few more times before he entered her. He was gentle as well for now.

Hiei sighed and laid there as he pulled the cat close to him. " Alright, A walk. Let's do this." He mumbled and patted her slightly to get off him so he could change and they could walk around a little.

Kazu moved reaching into his side bag and pulled out his dagger before slashing open aportal and walked in. They come out in an alleyway and Kazu shoved it back before looking around and held Iaffrette's hand still before walking. " Come on this way, I know where we are" He said with a smile.

"Yeah weird Dagger with a Cat shape Hilt." She explained looking around for it as well. " I mean if we can't find It, I'll call Cil to get us."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:22 pm
Cillia panted, hands moving from Jens hair to grip the sheet under her as he picked up speed. She felt the build up as her muscles started to tighten, her hips moving to meet him as he got rougher. "Oh god, oh god..." she gave a cry as he bit her thigh, it was enough to send her over the edge, and she inhaled sharply, finishing against his fingers before he pulled them from her.

She took a couple deep breaths, hands loosening their grip on the sheets. She was still breathing hard as Jen crawled up to kiss her. She stared at his two toned eyes a moment, moving to kiss him and biting his lip lightly. She broke the kiss as he started to push into her, making a few noises as he gave her time to adjust. She shifted slightly, moving to wrap her legs around his waist, and pressed against him a bit, urging him to move more.

Neko moved, sitting up and sliding to the edge of the bed so Hiei had space. "Where would you like to walk?" She asked, materializing her jacket and pulling it on.

Iaffrette walked through the portal, coming out in the alley and blinking, her eyes adjusting to the light. It was brighter than in demon world, and even more so then Hell. The air smelled very different as well. She moved to walk as Kazu started moving, holding his hand tightly as she looked around

"When did you use it last?" Kana asked, not finding it where she was looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:01 pm
Jen moved and started to get a little rougher and went faster, he moved one hand over her hip and gripped it tight before he moved and thrustd a few more times before he finally came. He moved panting and tilted his head back for a few seconds before looking down at Cillia, His Eyes finally taking more purple than anything and he took a small breath and leaned down and kissed her, He was dripping in sweat as he slowly moved to fall down beside her and moved pulling her close. " ********. That....was amazing." He said and held her. " I apologize I don't know what came over me. I just..I really love you" He said.

Hiei moved getting off the bed as he walked to the dresser and changed into black pants and a long sleeve shirt to hide his arm right now. His fingers curled from the nerve damage and he frowned and looked over his shoulder. " Im not sure. Can we walk to the Capital?" He asked. He knew coming out as King was iffy but he didn't want it to pause his life.

Kazu smiled and started to walk and kept Iaffrette close to him. " Just come with me, and don't worry I'll keep you safe. But this is Human world." He said with a big smile looking at the woman. " Do you want to go shopping, try food. Check out sights?" He asked.

Kidd moved coming back down the stairs in black shorts, with knee high socks, combat boots and a ripped up tanktop trying to think. She moved pulling her short blond hair into a pony tail and put a hat and shrugged. " I lose that thing all the time. Give me a minute and I'll call Cil." She said looking for her phone now. " I've been so scatter brain lately."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:34 am
Cillia moaned, rocking her hips in time with him, her back arching as he got rougher and faster. She tightened her legs around him as he squeezed her hip, tilting her head back as she came a second time. Her muscles twitched, and she panted, her legs unwrapping from around him. She looked up, seeing the red leave his eyes and smiling a bit as he kissed her and moved to pull her close.

She relaxed into him, resting her head against his chest. "Why are you sorry? I didn't stop you, remember?" She laughed lightly, kissing his chest and closing her eye, catching her breath a moment. "I love you too."

Neko stretched, thinking a moment. "Mmmm, Yeah, that should be okay." She figured the chance of a fight was minimal, she still couldn't port, and her shadows were weaker and more fragile then normal, but she was able to to hold her own she figured.

Iaffrette nodded, smiling a bit. It was nice to Kazu excited about something, and she was eager to see Human world. "Sightseeing i think. We can grab lunch after." She smiled and walked with him, staying close.

Kana moved and pulled her shoes on before taking a seat in the living room to wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:41 pm
A few weeks had passed, the castle seemed to be back in Order. Hiei was back to normal, His fire self and a lot less stress for sure. He actually in the Capital right now working on a few things and had left Neko at the castle, Because he ducked out early morning. He was walking down the dirt road heading to the meeting spot for some sub lords. He didn't hide, he didn't have to, People knew he was King now and he actually felt alright about this. Sure he had to keep his guard up and what not but it felt like nothing really changed. Beside groups of demons always moving out of the way. He dropped his head to the side thinking a little. ' Neko is going to have my head that I let her sleep in and not guard me today.' He thought and shook his head.

Akuro moved walking beside Hiei with a sigh. " I was suppose to be enjoying a day off with Isuna, But No. King Hiei needs a babysitter and wanted to give Neko a day off." Akuro mumbled and rolled his eyes. " Have you asked her yet?" Hiei asked. " No, Because someone keeps making me ******** work instead of letting me ask my Girlfriend to marry me. For ******** sakes." Akuro snapped.

Jencho on the other hand, had gone back to his Hound form after a few days of spending with Cillia. He was tired still and it took a lot to keep his human skin on. Right now he was laying on the couch in Mona's Office, Waiting for Iaffrette to show up so they could attempt a hunt. The hound shifted on the couch a little and opened his eyes just looking toward Mona before closing them. He was struggling, he was actually slowly letting the hound take over because this body hurt less then his human skin which was still having issues.

Kazu moved walking into Neko's bedroom and dropping on the bed beside her. He smelt of booze and looked rough. He moved getting comfy beside Neko and just laid there waiting for her to wake up. He had a bad day at work, he lost two friends in a OD issue in the capital and Iaffrette was in Hell. He just wasn't doing good and Jen was gone too so he always came straight to Neko when he was like this so he didn't end up ******** up. " Mom...wake up." He mumbled.

Kidd was sitting at the puppet land office with Kana and Cillia going over paper work. Chess was sitting on the couch holding his head and not looking so good. He was guessing it was due to the two souls in his body. He shifted and looked up at Kidd and Cillia as his eyes mixed color and he looked down. " Master, I don't feel good." Chess mumbled.

" I know Chess, Will head home so you can rest soon." Kidd said not even turning to look at the puppet as she talked to Cil. " We need to find someone from the Mages who can work with us, because they won't listen to us. We only have so much Mage power as our puppet power is much more stronger. We need someone they can look up to so they'll listen to us." Kidd explained looking at the younger sister. " Dad left this place a s**t hole"

Chess shifted and reached his hand out to grab Kana's hand this time. " Kana....I don't feel good." Chess said again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:16 pm
Neko shifted, ears flicking as she rolled over and blinked sleepily at Kazuhiro. It took a moment for her to realize Hiei had left earlier and Kazu had come in on his own. "Your lucky I'm actually wearing pajamas this time around." She muttered, yawning a bit and sitting up, wrinkling her nose. "Starting the day on the rough side?" She asked, smelling the alcohol on him and moving to ruffle his hair. "Wanna talk about it, or keep busy?" She asked, giving him options.

Mona looked up over at Jencho and smirked, shaking her head. "You can not avoid it forever Jen. Eventually you will have to shift back to your human skin. Iaffrette mentioned your new lady friend, does she know you could potentially stay a hound?" She asked.

Iaffrette knocked and walked into the office, gead packed and ready to go. She smiled to her mother and turned to look at Jen, excited herself to head out on the hunt. "Ready to go Jen?" She asked. She was concerned with the amount of time he had been spending as a hound, but wasn't sure what else to say or do to help.

Cillia sighed, bent over a stack of paperwork as she looked at diffrent candidates for mages to work with. "Yeah...its more than a mess for sure. I'll have to visit the mages and find someone...might wait for Jen to get back and and ask him to come with me." She looked up and over at Chess as he complained about not feeling good. "Isa, has Chess always had two souls?" She asked.

Kana had been lounging, reading one of the history books on the puppet lands and looked up as Chess too her hand. "Sorry to hear that Chess, you can use my lap as a pillow if you want to lie down." She offered.

Isuna was out gathering herbs, a little ways away from the castle. She'd run out the day prior and couldnt wait for Akuro to go with her to get more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:50 pm
Kazu shifted a little and rolled to his side and sat up taking another swig of his Brew and shrugged. " I've seen you naked enough when you banged my father." He grumbled and sat there before falling back down to lay there and arched his leg. " Two of my friends OD in the Capital today. . . There is some new drug circling Demon world." He mumbled and looked to the side. " And it was a rough day at work last night too. I finished late then found out about my two friends and Iaffrette's gone so I started drinking because I thought about the needle but didn't want to do that so went to brew instead and came here. Figured you'd keep me better." He mumbled.

Jen laid on the couch and picked up his head hearing Iaffrette and barked getting off the couch slowly and walked toward her and rubbed around her hip in his hound form before looking at Mona and then headed toward the door. He had no comment or anything to say, he was just gonna stay in hound form.

Kidd moved and sighed. " Yeah sure, Take Jen if and when he turns Human again. Hiei and Iaffrette have been talking about him not changing back enough and Iaffrette said something about him maybe getting stuck in that form and letting it take over." Kidd said and shook her head and froze. " U..Well...No. It's a recent thing..." Kidd said and looked down. " uh...Sit down for a few minutes." Kidd said with a sigh rubbing her face.

Chess moved and groaned laying down and resting his head on her lap, his ears flicked a few times and he sighed. " Master needs to find a new body for Micheal. My body isn't going to handle this much longer." Chess mumbled under his breath and moved gripping the womans hand. " I haven't felt sick like this..."

Hisa moved leaning on a tree looking down at Isuna as she gathered Herbs. He moved crossing his arms and leg leaning there looking down as Ai was also helping with the plants. " Issy! Look healing herb!" She said holding it up with a smile and passed it over.

Hisa shifted a little and sighed. " So, I know it's asking a lot. But can you watch her for awhile? I have a job to do and my normal Babysitter in Human world won't babysit because someone doesn't know when to stop playing with magic." Hisa said looking to the side. " And then after I need to talk to you and Akuro about something really stupid."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:23 pm
Neko crossed her arms, but nodded. "Yeah sure. Looks like Hiei gave me the day off anyway so I'm up for an adventure." She moved to slide out of the bed, stretching a moment and shifting into her usual attire. "Wanna play assassin and blow off steam, or go to human world and relax?"

Iaffrette rolled her eyes, and waved to her mother. "We'll be back in a day or so." She turned and headed out with Jen, "She does have a point. You can not remain a hound forever Jencho. It is not healthy." She tried. She had already had this conversation a couple times with him, but it didn't see. To go anywhere. "Have you been to see Cillia since she has been stuck working?" She asked, changing subjects.

Cillia looked up, looking a bit confused as Kidd explained about Jen being stuck. She hadn't actually seen Jen since they had slept together. She hadn't heard from him either which had put her in a foul mood for a few days til she buried herself in work, lately she just missed him. "Guess its hard to text or call when you don't have thumbs..." she mumbled. She took a seat in the chair at the desk, looking up at Kidd as she acted funny. "Whats up?"

Kana nodded. "Im sure she'll figure something out, try and rest for now though" she pet Chess ears a bit, combing his hair lightly as she went back to reading.

Isuna looked up, hearing Ai and immediately turned to look up at Hisa. "I have a cell you know, you could just call." She smirked and walked over to pick the herbs Ai pointed out. "Thanks Ai, nice find." She smiled and collected the herbs before standing and looking back at Hisa. "I can watch her, how long are you going to be gone?" She asked.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games