Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:49 pm
*while searching around the castle for where Dougherty took his husband off to, he hears music coming from the ballroom and pokes his head in out of curiosity, wondering if perhaps Liada had returned to throw another party ninja He could certainly use the alcohol and there was only so much Misa could bring him at a time sweatdrop Or perhaps only so much she was -willing- to bring him stare

However, rather than a large gathering of the usual cast and crew, there was just Giovanni and jabbress on the dance floor, dancing to the music. Feeling he might be intruding on a private moment, he starts to back out and close the door behind him, when he notices who it is that's on the microphone eek He hadn't seen Kyle in years, and despite being presumably human, he hadn't seemed to age a day. And if he had, it only served to make him even more handsome than he remembered. And that voice! As though being charming and handsome wasn't enough...*

... gi... gi ussta...... redface

*faints*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:44 pm
Quite surprised to say the least. Alfonso has always been like that and he catches her off guard sometimes. She and Giovanni stand and clap for Kyle after his personal performance…just for them. She hugs Kyle and suggests they go into the kitchen and break out a bottle of Crystal. wink

As they exit, Ryzan is on the floor out cold. eek Oh my gosh!

Kyle goes to the man, checks his pulse and leans down to see if he's breathing. He picks up Ryzan's hand. Hey…… Ryzan! Ryzan! Psy is about to dial 911 as Kyle picks him partially up and leans Ryzan against him trying to fan him to give him some air. surprised  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:00 pm
Concerned he isn't responding, Kyle gently lies Ryzan down and prepares to administer CPR. He leans down, tilts Ryzan's head back, plugs his nose and places his mouth over Ryzan's and blows.

Psyzapp looks on becoming more concerned. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:11 pm
*slowly comes to only to find himself in a lip lock with the very man he fainted over and flushes terribly. As Kyle pulls away to do chest compressions, he just blurts out*
Usstan ssinssrigg dos crying Qualla, vellupa uns'aa! crying

*he then clings to the man and weeps into his chest, body shaking like he's in a state of shock*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:18 pm
Kyle freezes at first at Ryzan's outburst. eek He doesn't understand any of what Ryzan just said but is compelled to just put his arms around him and he pats him gently. Shhhhhh… shhhh… just breathe. Thaaaaaaat's it. Eeeeeaasy…eeeeeaasy. Kyle croons. Can I get you some water or anything, Ryzan? He grins at Ryzan sweetly to try and make him comfortable. smile

She grabs the first person to pass by. Get a pitcher of water, a bottle of Crystal and four glasses!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:52 pm
The persons she sent comes back with four stemmed glasses, water and a bottle of Crystal. Let's get Ryzan somewhere more comfortable instead of out in the hallway. Psyzapp nods Good thinking, Kyle.

Unable to release Ryzan's grip from him, sweatdrop Kyle just picks him up and follows his Mistress and her husband to a nearly lounge where he places Ryzan on a Chaise as Giovanni makes sure the door is closed. Kyle kneels at Ryzan's side because he cannot get free of the death grip Ryzan currently has on him. sweatdrop

Um……… Mistress. Could you please pour a glass of Crystal for me? I …… I may be here for a while. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:05 pm
Giovanni takes the liberty of opening the bottle of Crystal and pours three of the four glasses unsure if he should pour a fourth considering CPR had to be administered. Psy picks up one of the fluted glasses and brings it over to Kyle, handing it to him. She takes a sip of her own before speaking I've just never seen Ryzan like this. I know a little Drow, but he just spoke so fast and it's been a while. sweatdrop

Kyle tries again to speak to Ryzan. Hey…its okay. I got you. We can stay here as long as you want. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:12 pm
*he's so kind and considerate crying And the feel of the low rumble in his chest as he speaks emotion_drool The man treats him so delicately as he soothes him and moves him somewhere more comfortable. He's probably such a gentle lover as well eek Just the thought has Ryzan feeling light headed all over again and he just can't take it*

Qualla! Qualla plynn uns'aa! Usstan tlun dossta!

*lets go of Kyle and starts to undress*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 pm
eek Kyle practically falls backward as Ryzan releases his death grip. All of them stare as Ryzan starts to get undressed and they look at each other. confused

Maybe…… maybe he's overheated? confused At least they are somewhere private. sweatdrop

It is kind of warm in here. neutral Kyle takes off his jacket, vest and starts to loosen his bowtie.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 pm
*were he on his feet right now, he surely would have fainted again as Kyle also began to disrobe eek This was it! The man was heeding his pleas and giving in to the passion they both clearly felt for each other! It must have been destiny that they crossed paths like this so suddenly. Come to think of it, why was it he came to the castle to begin with? confused Ryzan couldn't really remember in the moment, but it didn't matter. Obviously fate luring him in was the REAL reason regardless of what he might have previously thought.

Now shirtless, he began to undo his belt when he realized that the mistress and her husband were still standing there, staring at them like a couple of voyeurs* stare

Away with you! This is not some spectacle for your entertainment talk2hand
*shoos off Psy and Giovanni*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:46 pm
All three standing there, they stare at Ryzan and then at each other. neutral

Kyle decides to speak first. Uh……… Would you like a glass of Crystal, Ryzan?

Giovanni motions to Ryzan. Dat Mirtillo is delirante! stressed

Scoffs at her husband and also motions to Ryzan He's just been through an ORDEAL, Alfonso! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 pm
*how sweet! Even despite these two perverts trying to ruin everything for them, Kyle in all his debonair suave still tries to maintain the mood and romance him with expensive champagne. He blushes again and even lets out a small giggle*

Xas, xas. That would be lovely, Kyle redface

*just saying his name aloud gave him shivers of anticipation with how much he would likely be shouting it soon redface .... if these two fetishists would just go away* stressed

Surely, jabbress, you and your husband have far more important matters to attend to? emotion_eyebrow

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 pm
*after getting a small snack from the caterers, wanders back to her trailer and sits on the steps, watching Smok and Velcore play. Though, it appeared that Smok was annoying Velcore more than anything else* cat_lol

Kits! He keeps climbing on my wings!

So teach him not to. You're the older dragon. You should be the one keeping him in line.

He does not listen to me. He only listens to you.

Make him, then. Just don't hurt him or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm
Kyle pours some champagne for Ryzan and brings it to him smiling a bit to make him comfortable.

Why yes. I have a million things to take care of tonight before the next scene. emotion_eyebrow

Takes another look at the Mirtillo. He was POSITIVE Ryzan was a woman. Holy hell…this donna has got the FLATTEST chest he's ever seen. Built like a thirteen year old boy, this one. neutral He downs the glass of champagne.

Kyle's iwatch alarm goes off and he takes a look. Oh gosh! The ice sculpture is here! I gotta go! *He goes over to Ryzan and smiles at him again. I'm glad you're okay. Maybe you'll join us for lunch tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you. wink He winks at Ryzan and he and Psyzapp leave.

Giovanni crosses his arms as he eyes Ryzan unsure now if he's looking at a donna or a ragazzo. emotion_eyebrow Godetevi lo champagne. He leaves the room to follow Pietrina. He's going to have to get to the bottom of this mystery.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 pm
*fans himself as Kyle winks, letting out another small giggle. He doesn't actually process that he's leaving despite his words until he's actually on his way out gonk *
Nau! Nau! Xuat sevir, ussta ssinssrigg! crying Doer rath! crying

*cries hysterically at being left alone like that. It was all Psy's fault! Her and that husband of hers completely spoiling it all! He had true love within his grasp and they had to stick their noses in it stare *

c**k-blockers stare

*downs the flute of champagne Kyle handed him and pours himself another, grumbling to himself*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games