Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:37 am
He moved his chair over so he could be next to her but kept his hand on her stomach. " Don't know. I don't know many songs. Sing whatever you would like to sing.", he said as he rubbed her stomach.

Zeltion blushed but then leaned down to give her a kiss. " No I like it. It just caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it." All the while Curson was gagging as he walked way. " You two were made for each other. You neither let me have any fun. You two should just get married already." The giant said as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded and thought over the random songs that she knew. Before she managed to sing 'Huss Little Baby' in common. Though every so often she changed the words into Dwarven ones. But that was by the second time she had to repeat that one word.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him and blinked before smiling. But when Curson spoke, she blushed a bit now. "Uh, so aside my idiot brother. I think we should wait on talking about that... Though that's if you want to.", she said shyly with a blush growing darker.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:53 am
He sat there and listened to her singing. Not bothered by her changing the words of the song. Mostly because he had never heard these songs before so he thought that this was how they went. Never hearing them before he wouldn't know they were sung a different way.

Zeltion looked over to Curson and thought about setting him on fire but didn't. But when she said that he looked over to her with a blush. " I mean we did just start dating. So maybe we should wait a bit. I'm not saying that I don't mind the thought of you know...Being with you in that way I just think that we should take this slow.", he quickly mumbled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kept singing over random songs.

Cameron Stormwind

She raised an eyebrow,"And how slow is slowly?", she asked. As her hands were on her hips. Of course she was hoping that he was saying it'd be in the next couple of years. Maybe a bit sooner, since she was still considered a young adult.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:12 am
Listening to her songs he closed his eyes. Though eventually his eyes did start to get a little watery. Thinking about how it would have been to have some one sing these songs to him while he was a baby made him a bit sad. But it went away when he thought about how his children will have some one to do that for them.

Zeltion found it hard to form a single word at the moment. So he just stood there trying to think of something. " As slow as we are both comfortable with?", he asked her if that was a okay answer to her question. Not know exactly what to say he hoped that this would be alright for her at least for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:35 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Still singing her favorite songs.

Cameron Stormwind

She nodded and put her one hand on his. "Fine, we can do that.", she said, before she reached up with her free hand; only to poke his forehead. After that she looked around for her brother. "Where'd Curson go?", she asked.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:40 am
He got up to get another cup to drink and then came back to sit with her.

Zeltion was relived that she was okay with what he said. Though when she pointed out that Curson was no longer with them he groaned. Expecting to hear another fight break out he was surprised that Curson was just waiting by a building form them. " About time you lovers stopped pressing you lips together long enough to get things done. So are we done here?", he asked while looking at his sister. Zeltion also looked to her to see if she was ready to return home.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:49 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Soon enough she stopped singing. Only to yawn and take a cat nap.

Cameron Stormwind

Now she gone over to her brother and kicked his shin with the heel of her boot. "Shut up brother, and yes I believe we're done.", she said, only to fold her arms. Not caring if her foot hurt a bit from kicking her brother.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:08 pm
He sat there and enjoyed how calm the house was. Though he was looking forward to when they weren't snowed in. To be able to all get some space away from each other with out having to teleport away from the house.

Curson rubbed his shin with his other leg since it annoyed him instead of hurt. Zeltion placed one hand on Curson's shoulder and then had his other hand out so she could get next to him. They needed to be making contact so they could teleport together and his hand that wasn't on Curson was holding his staff. So she could hold to him anywhere as long as she was touching him.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:14 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Cat napping in her chair. ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She held onto Zeltion's arm as she was smiling and blushing a bit. Of course when they got back to the house, she looked around. Before she was sighing and started to put things up.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:59 pm
When the others came back he waved at them but then signaled them to stay quite. Seeing Curson just nod and then head to his room with out complaining at all maybe him raise an eyebrow. Point his thumb at the giant in a quiet way of asking ' Whats with him?' He saw Zeltion shrug.

Once she was holding on to his arm and teleported them back home. They saw that Grim was telling the to be quiet so Curson just nodded and headed to his room for a bit. Seeing Grim asking what was wrong with their friend Zeltion just shrugged since he was not sure either. " Maybe he got it all out of his system making fun of us while we were out.", he thought to himself as he went to see if Cameron needed any help putting things away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:03 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Cat Nap. ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

Of course she knew to be quiet. As just saw Curson walk off without any protest. Now she let Zeltion help her and smiled. Though when they were done, she yawned a bit. Only to check the food, before figuring out what to make.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:17 pm
He just sat there and gently rubbed her stomach as she napped.

Once everything was put away he walked over to her. " So what are we going to make?", he whispered. Of course what he was saying was also he way of saying he wanted to help out if he could. He might not be a great cook or knows a lot like the women of the house. But just like Grim, Curson, and Illarion he hated not doing something he thought was important.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:24 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Cat Nap. ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him and shrugged,"I'm not for sure.", she replied quietly. As she gestured to a some of the food she had pulled out. Of course she would listen to his suggestions and possibly take some into account.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
time skip a bit? Like say, a week. Or maybe closer to Lola about to have the baby? Cause it'd be part way through March.

And I also think Cam X Zel need their relationship to progress some more too.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:38 pm
He looked over to the new couple and couldn't help but think they looked awkward together. But then again he couldn't really talk since he though that there was no way that they looked normal when they started out. Especially due to the size difference between them before she changed.

Zeltion looked at the food she pulled out and shrugged. " Soup? ", he asked. Seeing that it was easier for him to help make he could be more useful to her. Though probably not by that much. Then he started to get everything ready to start cooking.

Quote:
I am fine with that. Maybe closer to when she is about to have the baby

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas