Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaldeagirl

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:16 am
TAKA! Sorry for the ridiculously long wait. I've been in Thailand, making friends with the cockroaches. And comatose dogs.
How has your summer been?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:14 am
Kaldeagirl
TAKA! Sorry for the ridiculously long wait. I've been in Thailand, making friends with the cockroaches. And comatose dogs.
How has your summer been?

Oh my, aren't you a Globetrotter these days. =P

My summer could be better, Will be later once I go to New York next week. =) I recently went to Cedar Point and stuff. But here at home it's...very boring... ew. I need a new videocard... gonk

djTAKA
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:34 am
DJ Kaldea looks like a boy crying I'm sorry, dun hurt me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:36 am
King Henry
DJ Kaldea looks like a boy crying I'm sorry, dun hurt me.

GG for noticing. Uninstall. heart

DJ Kaldea? lol

djTAKA
Crew

Kaldeagirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:46 am
@Taka: Heh, hardly. But, LUCKY! You get to go to New York! And you went to Cedar Point! I went there once, but I wasn't much of a thrill rider. So I went to the water park. And ate cheese sticks until I passed out.

@Henry: Haha, just decided to get a Gaian sex change. Felt like being a monk. I like the sound of DJ Kaldea mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:51 am
Kaldeagirl
@Taka: Heh, hardly. But, LUCKY! You get to go to New York! And you went to Cedar Point! I went there once, but I wasn't much of a thrill rider. So I went to the water park. And ate cheese sticks until I passed out.

@Henry: Haha, just decided to get a Gaian sex change. Felt like being a monk. I like the sound of DJ Kaldea mrgreen

Eh, I go to New York nearly every year. Practically everyone on my mom's side of the fam live there. domokun
I ate corn dogs and elephant ears. Mmm, oil, total cost for my food budget there = $20. gonk

djTAKA
Crew

Kaldeagirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:01 am
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl

Eh, I go to New York nearly every year. Practically everyone on my mom's side of the fam live there. domokun
I ate corn dogs and elephant ears. Mmm, oil, total cost for my food budget there = $20. gonk

Even more lucky!
Haha, I must've gained 10 lbs. there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:06 am
Kaldeagirl
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl

Even more lucky!

Lawl, girl gaining 10lbs, dats hawt. domokun

I think I lost a few lbs from all that walking to all the rides. And I ganed a farmers tan. gonk

djTAKA
Crew

Kaldeagirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:09 am
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl

Even more lucky!

I think I lost a few lbs from all that walking to all the rides. And I ganed a farmers tan. gonk

Sure is. rofl

Hey, farmer's tans are hawt. Way better than girls' tank tans.
I must've lost 10 lbs. in Thailand. And I didn't tan at all, despite the fact that I spent an hour outside each day sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:13 am
Kaldeagirl
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl

Even more lucky!

Sure is. rofl

I must've lost 10 lbs. in Thailand. And I didn't tan at all, despite the fact that I spent an hour outside each day sweatdrop

Yeah but I have this weird outline on my face from my glasses... xD
Humm, I was outside all day too, in the 90 degree temperature, and on the first day, in the heavy rain. gonk

djTAKA
Crew

Kaldeagirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:19 am
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl
djTAKA
Kaldeagirl

Even more lucky!

Sure is. rofl

Yeah but I have this weird outline on my face from my glasses... xD
Humm, I was outside all day too, in the 90 degree temperature, and on the first day, in the heavy rain. gonk

Those tans are the worst. But hey, if you still have the tan by Halloween, you can dress up as a panda!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:20 am
Kaldeagirl

I remember when Kaldea was a DJ for us and she played the "Two hops this time. FREEZE! Everybody clap your hands" song.  

King Henry
Crew

Kaldeagirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:23 am
King Henry
Kaldeagirl

I remember when Kaldea was a DJ for us and she played the "Two hops this time. FREEZE! Everybody clap your hands" song.

omg, yes! I remember that. Those were the good ol' days crying

EDIT: By the way, where'd the APG 2005 Ball thread go?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Here gonk It wasn't very successful.  

King Henry
Crew

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:12 pm
King Henry
Here gonk It wasn't very successful.
I don't remember going to this. I must have been busy with something at the time.

...only 70 posts there???  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games