Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:48 pm
SpectralEternity

According to Serebii.net when talking about Route 13:

"Evolution
If you level up a Magneton or a Nosepass in this route, it will react to the electricity generated by the Power Plant and have the ability to evolve."

That's what it means when you look up Magnezone and it says electric rock  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:10 pm
I'm in a lower level area where my Pokemon could one hit KO the wild Pokemon around here but it's the only place to locate a Pokemon I'm looking for. I set up battles as one per post, could I do two or is that not allowed.

IE Normally

Words words words.

spoiler/battle

Pokemon info

IE For example

Words words words.

spoiler/battle
spoiler/battle

Pokemon info

Basically Stunky would get exp from both battles at once but I lose the extra post count when it's in two posts  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:49 pm
Oooooooohhhhh damn I am excited about this unkown achievement. What are the rules on using a black flute to find a specific unknown you're looking for  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:54 pm
Also, sorry for double-post, but I just looked at the pretend battle in the battle mechanics topic and it looks like it hasn't been updated for rain dance's updated effects (it still uses the +40 damage boost to water attacks)  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:50 pm
I'm in a lower level area where my Pokemon could one hit KO the wild Pokemon around here but it's the only place to locate a Pokemon I'm looking for. I set up battles as one per post, could I do two or is that not allowed.

IE Normally

Words words words.

spoiler/battle

Pokemon info

IE For example

Words words words.

spoiler/battle
spoiler/battle

Pokemon info

Basically Stunky would get exp from both battles at once but I lose the extra post count when it's in two posts

Add-on Q - Have I reached my limit on questions asked?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:25 pm
Shadow - Dragon

IE Normally

Words words words.

spoiler/battle

Pokemon info

IE For example

Words words words.

spoiler/battle
spoiler/battle

Pokemon info

Add-on Q - Have I reached my limit on questions asked?

Sorry, we've been really busy lately, and when you don't quote anyone when posting here, it's really easy to miss questions >w>;;

You can battle multiple wild pokemon in one post. Either in the single battle format you offered above, or you can set it up to be double battles, or self create your own hoard battle if you wanted, given that you spent the right amount of post counters. IE if you wanted to make your own hoard battle and the wild pokemon cost 3 posts, you could spend 15 post counters to summon up 5 wild pokemon to battle in a hoard.

The only cases where you can't battle multiple pokemon in one post is when using items such as mysterious incense.

StarlightSchism
Oooooooohhhhh damn I am excited about this unkown achievement. What are the rules on using a black flute to find a specific unknown you're looking for

Also, sorry for double-post, but I just looked at the pretend battle in the battle mechanics topic and it looks like it hasn't been updated for rain dance's updated effects (it still uses the +40 damage boost to water attacks)

Oh my, that's a good question, we didn't think about black flutes. Given that the prize is a legendary, we're going to say that black flutes can be used to pick certain letters, but as far as the achievement goes, it will fall into the same category as a traded unown, as in you can trade or black flute summon a max of 3 unown to count towards the achievement. It's just a bit too easy to stock up on black flutes and use them to get most of your missing unown. It's supposed to be difficult since a legendary is the reward.

Er, I'm sorry, what do you mean? +40 damage boost to water attacks is what rainy weather does in the guild. What updated rain dance effects? :0  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:45 am
Vigilia

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Misguided Royalty

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Cannibalistic-Insanity

I feel I should mention the Lavender Town link in Saffron City leads to the Kanto League page instead of Lavender. Just something I noticed while opening links to Lavender. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 am
Sythril Vythethi
Ok thank you, ill fix that right away ^_^  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takaho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:04 pm
I neglected to edit my post in the Pokemon Anniversary Event to say what I wanted as I've been busy with college past two days.

Is it possible to still claim it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:20 pm
Takaho
I neglected to edit my post in the Pokemon Anniversary Event to say what I wanted as I've been busy with college past two days.

It's locked now, but if you let me know what you want to claim, I'll go edit it into your post, since you did make a placehold in time.
So yes, you can claim it. Just let me know what you are claiming so it can be noted.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Takaho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:41 pm
Vigilia
Takaho

It's locked now, but if you let me know what you want to claim, I'll go edit it into your post, since you did make a placehold in time.
So yes, you can claim it. Just let me know what you are claiming so it can be noted.

Thank you so much.

I'd like a Level 20 Goomy please.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:44 pm
Takaho
Vigilia
Takaho

Thank you so much.

was that it?
and no problem~ college life gets crazy.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Takaho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:39 pm
Vigilia
Takaho
Vigilia
Takaho

Thank you so much.

was that it?

Oh and a Crystal Shard.

I think that was the giveaway.

If not, I'm cool with just the Pokemon really.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:46 pm
Sythril Vythethi
I feel I should mention the Lavender Town link in Saffron City leads to the Kanto League page instead of Lavender. Just something I noticed while opening links to Lavender. sweatdrop

It's just a portal created by the increase of Unown for that achievement  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:47 pm
Takaho
Vigilia
Takaho
Vigilia
Takaho

Thank you so much.

was that it?

Oh and a Crystal Shard.

I think that was the giveaway.

If not, I'm cool with just the Pokemon really.

Alright. Did you also want the star shards?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games