Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:19 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian growled appreciatively. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. He then started to kiss her back hungrily. While he was still kissing her he moved his hand lower and then picked her up holding her by her thighs. He then teleported them to the side of the room and placed her against the wall. He then started to kiss at her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:25 am
Abigail Smith

]
She gasped and moaned as he pulled her closer. Before kissing him back with the hunger she had for him. As he picked her up by her thighs, she wrapped her legs around his hips. When he started to kiss her neck he'd hear her moans rise and fall. Before she started to drag her nails across his back.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:38 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He pulled back and grinned."I think we both failed the test on our self control. Not complaining though. I will always take a failure if it leads to this."He then captured her lips in a blazing kiss before he started to leave hickeys on her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:45 am
Abigail Smith

]
She looked at him through lazy eyes. Before her moans started to become pleasure filled screaming. Her hips started to rub against his, as he still kissed her neck. Of course she hands were clasped behind his neck as she was teasing him.
"Sound barrier, now. Take me.", she moaned.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian growled triumphantly when Abigail spoke. He put up a sound barrier and kept the doors closed to this room. He then had them spend the next few hours in this room in a loving embrace. Once they ended their fun he was sitting next to a wall and held her. They were back in the clothes that they were wearing earlier."Not as comfortable as the room but you said to take you I couldn't wait."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:50 am
Abigail Smith

]
Of course during their love making, she got loud like normal. Though when they were done, she sat back and leaned against him. Hearing his statement she stole a glance at him. Before putting his hand on her waist."Just as long we keep using protection. I honestly would not care where we do it.", she stated before giving a light yawn like sigh.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled warmly at Abigail."No problems with that. I just want you to know how much I love you. I never feel the time we spend together like that ever really tells you how much I truly care."His other hand that wasn't on her waist wrapped around her shoulders."I have to say that if all our training sessions end or start this way then we will never really train again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:16 pm
Abigail Smith

]
She closed her eyes and listened to him talk. Of course she leaned back into him. Only to lean her head back and looked at him. Of course she stole a long look at him. Before she started to adjust in his lap and pecked his cheek."We can keep, the fun for after we spar. How about that?", she mused, only to rub his hands.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned."Well I still don't have any problems with that either. If you want we can try and actually train now. That is if you are up to it."Damian hadn't moved yet. He was still holding Abigail and it didn't seem that he was quite ready to let her go just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:30 pm
Abigail Smith

]
She rolled her eyes before glancing at him. "Hmmm, rest ten more minutes and then we spar.", she said, in a loving tone. Of course once the ten minutes was up she misted from his hold. Before appearing by the boxing ring with a raised eyebrow.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then after she appeared in the boxing ring he appeared on the other side of her. He was dressed only in a pair of black baggy shorts. His hands were wrapped in boxers tape. He did a quick flurry of swings in an attempt to warm up. When he ended he grinned at Abigail and then signaled her to start.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 pm
Abigail Smith

]
She stayed in her normal work out clothes. Only to start wrapping up her hands with boxers type. Though when he basically did the flurry of swings. She smiled and shook her head. Abigail was thinking of her twin from out of state, Amelia. Or as she called her, Amy. But she finished with her wrappings before putting her hands up, like she was taught.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian started to sway slowly and then rushed forward. He swung with his left hand and when she blocked he swung with the right hand. The sparring match lasted for thirty minutes to an hour. After that they were standing on opposite sides of the ring."I see you have some experience boxing."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 am
Abigail Smith

]
After the hour of sparring she was catching her breath. Only to lean into her corner of the ring. Now she nodded and looked at him."Yeah, I learned a bit of the basics from my friend Amy. Though I only had a couple of lessons from her. But she lives out of state.", she said once she was able to breath.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:12 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then moved to stand near her and leaned against the ropes."You can invite her if you want. I have enough money to do that."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games