Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:54 pm
I got one about the puppy. They said if you don't pass it on to all of my friends, the puppy will get it. ( >.>)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:06 am
I get more patition then anything right now.  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:44 am
...not by startin a chain mail yourself are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:53 pm
where did you get that idea?  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:21 pm
you sent to everyone of your friends that PM asking them to quit sending chain mail. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:48 pm
cool. ok, ranting here we go... but not right now... xd I just got back into a good mood from when my sister pissed me off. I mean come on! When I say to go away and leave me alone I mean GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE! She could tell I was not in a good mood and she had to try and push my bottons! Seriously! And then I was talking with a friend of mine about something that I wanted her opinon on cause I trust her to help me when I'm down, and my little sister was evsdropping(sp?)!!!!!! scream Before I even started the conversation I told her to just let me talk to her in peace since it was none of her bussiness but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She just had to try to listen through the doorway! scream It makes me REALLY mad!!! domokun Then after I talked to my friend I was talking to my mom about my problem (I couldn't find her earlier so I called me friend first) and my little sister heard us talking and came out to the kitchen and was all like "Hey what ya talking about? Tell me tell me! I wanna know! Chose what? Tell me tell me!" And I wanted to punch her in the face! I mean seriously why can't she learn to mind her own god damn bussiness!?!?!?!?!?!?! It didn't even concern her! scream But then it only gets better!
I was looking for information on this one actor, due to the fact that I am a new fan 3nodding , and I couldn't remember how to spell his last name correctly since he's from somewhere in Europe. And I yelled out loud in frustration, "Why can't I remember how freaking spell his last name?" and she was all "Who you talking about? What's the guys name? Who is he?" And at that piont I had had it with her nosiness and I was all like "NO ONE NOW GO AWAY! IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS!" then she rolled her eyes at me like I was retarded and walked away still rolling her eyes at me. I know she 13 and maybe that's what preppy girls, oh how I HATE preepy girls, like her do, but after she CONSTANTLY put her nose in MY bussiness all day I had had it! ARGH!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream *deep breath* Ok. I'm done... for now...  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:07 pm
eek holy jeebus...

xD I actually read all that~!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:27 pm
What? I was frustrated. So therefore I took it out on the volleyball when I played for 2 hours straight tonight.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:31 pm
Younger siblings can be annoying sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:35 pm
To volley: lol, nice.

To 'Miyo: sometimes? all the time, lady~!  

Syrotek
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:37 pm
Well the volleyball does make a good head like figure to smack around. *spike! And the ball (aka my sister head.) bounces off the groud!*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:54 pm
Well....that's a nice image right there. ^^;;  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:57 pm
AND ANOTHER THING!!! haha! Just kiding!

To Kimiyo: I know right!?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:35 am
i wanna do that with my bro...cept he's too chubby. >.>  

Syrotek
Crew

Amoyr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:44 am
o_O;; Makes me glad I'm an only child....  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games