Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:59 pm
Chione relaxed, feeling her feet sink into the sand as the tide continued to come and retreat back to the ocean. However, after some time, she felt the need to bother him. "Bomani," She said a little nervously,"...I'm hungry again..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 pm
"Again?" Bomani teased, chuckling. Well, their baby would need the food to grow, he figured. "Alright. Let's go back home, and you can eat before we go to the market." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:05 pm
At his teasing Chione blushed a little of embarrassment. She was going to have to get used to carrying a baby. She then thought of what was at home, and did not exactly crave any of what was left in the kitchen. "How about we head toward the market now? Maybe we can find some food on the way." She suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:09 pm
"Sounds good to me." Bomani said. He took her hand and led her back to the house, simply so he could grab some sandals, and once they were ready, he headed out down the path that led from their home to the town. It was a two minute or so walk down from the little hill they were on to the outer edge of the town.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 pm
As they walked together Chione held his hand, her other swinging by her side. "Bomani, why did you choose for us to settle down here?" She asked, a bit curious  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 pm
"I...well, when I was young my tribe had passed near this village, and my family spent some time in it while the tribe resupplied. I remember seeing the hill we now live on and thinking, with its beautiful view of the sea, it would make a great house. I never thought I'd come back...so when I got the chance, of course I went for it." he explained. They had their house built and now, that's where they lived.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:19 pm
Chione smiled. "To think that you were so thoughtful..." She muttered, only admiring him more. As they approached the market she began to smell the scent of food being cooked. "So, anything you have in mind to eat?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:22 pm
"No, I can't think of anything special. Just pick what you want, and I'll go with that." Bomani said with a smile. The market was incredible: food from all over the known world came in to the nearby port and made it's way down to the market.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:26 pm
Chione then began to look around the market, a certain smell seemed to call her, wafting through the air. After a bit of walking she saw a small tavern where they were serving fish. "How about there?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:29 pm
"Sounds good to me." Bomani said. He led her inside the tavern and bought them both some fish and bread, then brought it over to a table for them to eat at.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 pm
When Bomani set the food down Chione laughed. "Hey, just like old times." She said, then started to eat her meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 pm
"Yep." Bomani said with a laugh. he leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before she started eating, and he joined in, eating his own meal.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:40 pm
As they ate Chione looked around the tavern, seeing kinder faces than back in the city. "How many times would the caravan stop at this village?" She asked. She thought it would be good for their child to meet his or her grandparents every once in a while.

((Have to go for a bit.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 pm
"Every few months. They come here to get stuff from Greece and other areas, then take them down along the Nile, and they go just past the palace before turning back." Bomani explained, smiling as he echoed her thoughts: having the child see his parents would be fun.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm
"That is good. Maybe your family can stay with us while they are here." Chion said before taking another bite. Looking down at her stomach she then began to wonder how closely she had to watch what she ate. After all, no one had really told her exactly how to take care of an unborn child.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games