Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm
"Thats just it......i love destroying things and one thing i love to distroy is balance. Wether i win this fight or not my goal will be reached. And in the future great terror and evil will rise and distroy the world completely." She grinned and watched the blood drip from his wound. "My what lovely blood you have," Fara said gleefully.

Scarlet sunk down into the underground cave keeping the barrier up. "As long as he cannot get in it's fine....but he now knows im a live......damn..." she sighed and continued to watch all around.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm
Ross closed his eyes. He could see the binding that made up the barrier and he could see the one hole in the stronger outter layer. He pushed slowly through it, his head hurting more and more the further in he got. Finally he was in the very middle. With a strong burst of energy, the barrier shattered from the inside out.
(I can change that if you don't want me to break the barrier)

A hissing sound escaped the dragon. There will be nothing for you, if you win or lose. By losing you lose the trust of those who follow you. By winning you lose the balance of the world. Without that balance, not even something as powerful as yourself can survive.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:48 pm
((its fine lol))

"He managed to destroy my weak barrier ......but now he is running low on energy.." Scarlet sighed as she lay on the gournd. She was still in the underground cave and it was now beging covered by the powerful barrier.

"Trust me I will get what i want in the end. As for the trust of those who follow me......they know exactly what im planing. All you pure hearted people have no idea what is coming to you." She threw her head back and laughed manicaly. More and more demons poured out of the portal and those that ha died simply faded away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:08 pm
Ross pressed his lips to the ring on his finger. Soon he was full of energy again and the ring still had enough to do that three more times. He sighed and extended his mind again, searching for weak spots in the stronger barrier.

Kraga swung his tail, hitting several demons and sending them flying.
what is coming to us? he dipped slightly, from both loss of blood and fatigue from a long battle.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 pm
"For now he wont get to me.." Scarlet said.

Fara backed up into the portal laughing even more, "You'll have to wait and see.....Dear drangon sleep well and i'll see later..." She disappeared into the portal and after more demons came out it close. "Soon my plan will come together!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 pm
Ross could only find one weakness, but it was more of a dent than anything, as though it was the furthest bit from the source of the magic. He pushed against it and coud feel it bending.

Kraga roared. He pushed himself up, high above the fighters, and gave a mighty battle cry. Kraga was one of the leaders of the dragon army, only him and another were still alive. The battle cry from one of their leaders, gave the dragons bellow hope. Their fighting improved, as though fatigue no longer weakened them.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Scarlet thrusted her palms up and the made the barrier goback in its place. Ross was knocked back by the sudden blast of power.

"My lady the time is coming...." one of the demon soldiers said.

"Yes i know...." she ginned and watch the fight continue at this point she stopped sending more demons. She still had alot to spare.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Ross sat up again, shaking his head to clear the pain from the unexpected magical blast. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He now knew where Scarlet was, but getting to her still proved to be a problem. He began moving around the smooth surface of the barrier again.

Kraga in a clearing, behind the dragon and griffin forces. He began seaking out O'tar, their healer.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 pm
Fara suddenly appeared in the middle of the fight. Her sword was gripped in both of her hands. She began slashing at all the humans and creatures that dared oppose her. She killed many that came near her.

Scarlet closed her eyes and concentrated, Ross what do you want?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 pm
I want a reason. A reason for why you are making us all suffer. He thought for a moment. And don't say to keep the balance, there has to be a better reason than that.

Kraga thanked O'tar, then pushed off the ground. Testingly, he flapped his wings, feeling no pain, he continued like normal. Soon he was in the heart of the battle, looking down at Fara. He swooped down at her, clipping her on the back of the head with a huge talon. He flew high again and watched her carefully.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 pm
There is no other beter reason then keeping the balance. That is the one and only reason. And i might add that my evil side is planning something. I can't let myself go and kill everyone... she sighed trying to explain it to him.

Fara's body poofed. It was a clone of herself. "Nice try," she said as she was behind him flapping her wings gracefully. She flew toward him with incredible speed and slashed at one of his legs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Isn't there a way we can stop your evil side? he was feeling desperate. The kingdom needed their princess back, all her friends needed her back.

Kraga pulled up, but not quick enough, her sword made contact with his leg, cutting it deeply. He pulled backwards, doing a sort of flip in the air. He came up straight again, behind Fara. He breathed in, the blew out hard. A stream of red and blue fire came out of his mouth, heading straight for the demon before him.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:19 pm
For now i have no idea...she sighe.

Fara simply stayed there and let the fire consume her. She then wafted teh flames away. "That tickled," she chuckled and held out her palm. "Now feel real intense heat!" She chanted a spell and black flame bursted out and swirled around the dragon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 pm
How was she sealed away last time? he was still poking around the barrier, hoping to find a way to see his friend again.

Kraga closed his eyes. With a great heave of his wings, he was shooting out of the black flames, directly towards Fara. In the last moment, he pulled up. He pulled up. He now had the height advantage.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm
Fara threw her arms up and the flames followed the dragon. "Can't run away," she laughed.

I don't know that either....she sighed again.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games