Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:00 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryuukaze took note of each and every move Naoko made while eating the cherry. The way his head tilted back just so, revealing his long neck that Ryu wanted so badly to nibble on. How Naoko closed his amber eyes as he went in for the treat, though they fluttered ever so lightly, like two demure butterflies. The fashion in which he parted his sweet, plush lips, his mouth opening up as though he were about to....Ryu blushed, looking away before his mind's wanderings took him too far.
Unfortunately, Naoko's warning had come too late, as as soon as the pianist had gotten the words out, Ryu had managed to slosh the pina colada onto the floor. He was grateful he hadn't gotten it on either of their outfits. Shou would have certainly been displeased.
"Ah....gomen...I...well..." he sputtered, embarrassed, "I was just looking at you...and I got distracted. Honestly, you just don't know what you do to me, Na-kun."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

Then the boy jumped as if he had been shot...but it was only his phone going off that had startled him so.
The fact that his phone was ringing, though....
Digging the cell out of his pocket, he flipped it open without even looking at who was calling.

"Please, tell me you've heard something..." he gushed, as if he knew it were Koyasu Aki on the other line.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

"Love triangles are the worst, Nakai-san!" He poked the man playfully with a fingertip. "Goodness, don't make me challenge you to some sort of duel. I didn't bring my sword to this event! ," he playfully retorted and stomped a foot lightly on the floor.

He huffed just a little as he sipped on his drink as if to display some sort of peacockish rivalry that wasn't so serious but more amusing to the man. However, he paused for a moment as Nakai asked his question. "In reality, there are so many Lilpri...but so little time." Most of the time Shou played with his consorts rather than giving many his full audience. It was the price of the Kingdom he had created.

(ooc: lilpri = little princess)

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko blinked in surprise, his mouth dropping open slightly. "You... you were just fantasizing about me... about me doing... well... you..." his voice dropped to a whisper.
Laughing, the blond suddenly smirked. "You're the one who offered the cherry, baka. I suppose no, I've no idea what I do to you. But then again... well... guess I haven't been paying much attention lately. Do you act like this when I do most things?"
The pianist was sometimes easily too focused, sometimes his mind honing in on one thing instead of on multiple things around him.
Thus, sadly, making his quite oblivious a lot of the time.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Nakai laughed softly, "I've already dueled for the fair princess once. I'd rather not cross swords with you, Shou-san." the blond replied, bowing slightly as if conceding that the other man had won.

"The trials of a musician... finding time for those lilpri encounters can be oh-so-troubling." he raised one lithe hand, getting the attention of a waiter and plucking another glass of wine from the tray. "I'll admit, I've sacrificed sleep a few times for such an encounter."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 pm

User Image

"Well of course I was!" Ryu sat down his drink and held his hands up in mock exasperation, giggling, as if he couldn't believe Naoko wouldn't expect that of him.
"Na-kun...you'll be brushing your teeth sometimes and the way...well...the way the toothbrush pushes into your cheek sometimes..." the violinist made a lecherous face, then fell into another fit of giggles.
"No, no...but seriously...even when we're both doing work, I still look at you out of the corner of my eye. Sweetheart, the way you brush your hair behind your ear when you're thinking something over gives me chills. you managed to steal my mind when you stole my heart, you know."
Ryuukaze was so ready to get out of there and go home with his angel, even if they did nothing more than hold eachother through the night once they got home.
Sighing, he looked to the clock above the bar.
"I wonder what's keeping the cab?" he mused. It had been nearly ten minutes already.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 pm

He didn't want to be standing there... and yet here he was.
Tokyo Memorial hospital.
Cell phone to his ear.
And a rather worried looking Hiroki nearby.

Koyasu Aki had left the pre-event party quickly after getting a call regarding Izzy Lucky's sudden hospitalization. Deciding to forgo calling his grandson and Chiyou until he could see Izzy himself, the Ohayou chairman had rushed to the hospital.

"Chiyou. I need you to relay a message to Akihiko as well. Both of you need to come to Tokyo Memorial Hospital. Izzy was found outside the studio. He's alive, before either of you start screaming... but he's in bad shape." Aki spoke carefully, wanting to hopefully not scare the younger star too much. "Asato and I will meet you both."

With that, the chairman hung up before his blue gaze focused on the unconscious man in the hospital bed. "Now... how to explain his injuries to the two, without Akihiko running off with a gun to blow Izo's head off... that..." his eyes turned to Hiroki. "Will be quite the test for you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 pm

User Image

Chiyou's jaw dropped as soon as the word hospital came out. The chairman's words flew through the phone, it seemed, each one of them hitting the boy like a brick. Then Koyasu dropped off the line. The whole communication had taken only a minute, if that.

The boy flipped his phone closed, dropping it back in his pocket.
"Iie." he whispered, "Iie. IIE!" he screamed as a choked sob came from his chest. Turning his head to Akihiko, his icy blue eyes seeming to have gone mad as they glared at the older musician.
"TEME!" he shouted, stepping forward and drawing his hand back as if he were about to slap Narcissus into another dimension.
But...he didn't follow through....
Instead, he collapsed into a crouching position, breathing heavily as he fought to collect himself and stop the fresh outpouring of tears and sobs.

Putting his hands on his knees, he pushed himself back up.
"Get in the goddamn car. Izzy's in the hospital. We've got to hurry." he practically spat at Narcissus before darting back to his car and hopping in the driver's seat, cranking the engine before the other musician had even gotten in.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 pm

This was... really news to the blond.
"So if I sit here and don't do anything or say anything or look at anything... it won't turn you on?" Naoko asked, curious about this.
He hadn't really thought the same thing about Ryu... except when he did something unbelievably cute like with the whipped cream and the cherry...
But usually, when the pianist looked to his akuma... he felt love, but not this automatic blushing response that apparently the violinist felt.
That... in itself... was an interesting concept for NAKO to consider.

"Maybe there's traffic? You know how party goers can get down town." Naoko commented, finishing his daiquiri.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Okay so Akihiko sometimes didn't pay attention.
As Chiyou was on the phone, the musician was focused on the tire that he had been kicking as a vent for his own personal rage.
Thus, when Chiyou screamed... Narcissus turned around.
And if the boy had slapped him, if he had followed through, Akihiko wouldn't have been able to dodge the blow. Strangely, the young Koyasu flinched, but didn't move away.

"Figured you'd get pissed at me eventually." Narcissus hissed back, following Chiyou to the car and barely getting in before the kid floored it.

"Look on the bright side." Akihiko spoke, trying to find something positive in all this chaos. "Izzy's alive. I hadn't exactly expected that... to be honest..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

User Image

"NaNa..." he teasingly called the pianist, "Even if you didn't as much as blink, I would still look at you and my heart would go "doki-doki" and I would want to jump on top of you right then and there. I mean...even when you're mad at me...you still give me butterflies...I couldn't love you more than I do...so entranced by every little detail about you, even when I'm not trying to pay attention...so selfishly I always want more...but I'm happy to live with less, just as long as I have you near."
Well, it was true. If Ryuukaze could live his dreams, he and Naoko would be in a plush bed, naked, all day every day, playing out every page of the kama sutra one at a time...but the akuma loved his angel so much that if it would please Naoko, he would abstain from everything, for the rest of his life, just to be able to look at that gorgeous smile.
"Oh Na-kun, Na-kun, Na-kun....what am I to do with you?" he mused out loud, shaking his head with a smile.
"Yeah, probably traffic. It would figure. Gonna be a late night against our will at this rate..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 pm

User Image

Silently, Chiyou drove through the Tokyo streets, taking every shortcut he knew and going slightly over the speed limit. He didn't speak, didn't cry any more, didn't even look at Narcissus.
At least a good five minutes, likely more, had passed before the boy said, "I'm sorry, Akihiko."
Another full minute went by before he continued, "I'm not angry with you. I know I shouldn't be. You didn't mean for this to happen. You were...just standing up for yourself against Matsumoto's bullshit. I have to respect you for that. I'm sure Izzy would, too."
The boy's thought patterns were actually coming together to form something along the lines of logical thought, instead of the rampant blaming and finger-pointing he was accustomed to.
What good would that do him now, anyway? Izzy would be ashamed of him if that were what he turned to doing, especially at a time like this.
After all...Akihiko was right. He should at least be glad Izzy was alive at all. He hadn't even expected that much, though he had been deep in denial in that regard.
Pulling into the hospital parking deck, he spun his car into the first spot he came to.
"Come on..." he practically leaped out of the car, jogging toward the entrance.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

Hiroki paled as he stood there with the doctors. Time had flew so fast since the limo drive. And here he was...time had practically stopped...staring at the white clothed professional trying to keep his...mouth from dropping. The description was given 'to the best of' the doctor's ability, but Hiroki couldn't even IMAGINE how to tell....Koyasu-kun.

This was the worst thing he had heard of in a long time. No...he had never been this close to something this horrifying...Not even his experience with Koyasu-kun compared. As he stood there, he finally said, "Thank you, Doctor."

Finally, he was able to take in the whole room and reflect upon its surroundings. The room itself was sterile and white...too much white. It reflected to starkly against the dark blue violet at Izzy Lucky's throat and the scraps and bruises that were marked on the arms and visible flesh. He wanted to give flowers...something to make this room less...uncomfortable.

Walking close to Izzy Lucky, he leaned down and whispered "I'm so sorry. Ohayou will make this right...I will." The closer he got the more he could tell that the man had been through way too much. But then he looked back at Aki, and slowly walked out of the room. No he couldn't tell Koyasu-kun any of that in the same room.

It was then he took out a handkerchief and wiped his own eyes before tucking it back into his pocket. "How am I going to tell them?" he took a breath realizing that he couldn't be the one to get choked up before Koyasu-kun arrived.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Blue gaze focused out the window, Narcissus didn't say anything at first. "Yeah well... I could've handled it more diplomatically apparently. ******** b*****d..." he closed his eyes, willing his emotions to calm down.
He didn't need to fly off the handle.
Not now...
"It would've been your right to punch me, you know."

As Chiyou parked the car and both stars headed for the hospital entrance, it took Narcissus a few moments to think just what he was going to say when he finally saw Izzy.
Apologize? Maybe...

They were directed to the proper floor and room... but upon seeing Hiroki standing outside the door.
Well...
Obviously the man looked like he was going to stall them. Going to say something that wasted precious seconds.

So, the moment Hiroki tried to stop Akihiko... well... the musician just hauled back and punched him hard in the face, before throwing open the hospital room door and walking in.

Seeing Izzy like that though... gave him pause.

Before Hiroki or Aki or even Chiyou could say anything however, Narcissus was next to Izzy's bedside, kneeling down, and gently clasping the man's hand in his own two.

"Ishi..." Akihiko whispered, rubbing his thumb over the top of his manager's hand. "Ishi, wake up. Onegai? I... I'm sorry... this was my fault..."
Unable to stop it, the young Koyasu laid his forehead on the bed, tears falling from his eyes and onto the white sheets.
"Gomen nasai..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

He had expected to talk to Koyasu-kun but...when a punch landed square in his face sending him reeling, he didn't have much of a chance. In fact, it took him a moment to get his senses back together before looking at Aki and wondering if he was going to have a healthy bruise.

"I guess, I didn't pass." he said with a certain sigh that always followed his internal frustrations regarding Koy. Ok, so maybe that punch was deserved after what Sal did to him. But Koy didn't seem to be learning much of anything lately.

Although, he hurried into the room not long after just because, he wondered what new errors the young Koyasu would make. However, he was confronted by a stranger thing even still. Koyasu-kun's head on the bed...and an apology? No...this was something completely unexpected - Not even remotely Koy-kun like at all! So...Hiroki paused and didn't say a single word. Maybe it was better to absorb this moment...and reflect.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games