Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:33 pm
Raven shrugged. "She can't do much right now anyways. She's too weak now anyways. Let her have her fun..." Raven said. Amber panted. This isn't good... she thought. How are we going to get out of this? With just Raven it was a piece of cake. But with Sarah and Chianna? it may not be possible...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:42 pm
"All right. i guess that's fair enough" Chianna said "Even Kittys need some time to play before there permanently thrown in their carrier." She said.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:27 pm
Wrath sighed and looked at the ground then back at Raven with pure hatred in his eyes "If I go with you now you have to let the others go and I'll leave without another attack,"Wrath said and tried not to look at his sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:43 pm
Chianna looked at raven, "Well i really don't care about her" Chianna said throwing Emili down. "She'll probably die soon anyway. So she's out of the way. Raven, how 'bout you we leave Amber here?"

Sarah looked at them. She was sitting on top of Boo. Boo was really pissed off. "Well, im Not getting off of Boo until you guys are gone" Sarah said.

"DON'T DO IT IT'S STUPID YOULL ONLY END UP BEING KILLED!" Boo shouted.

"Shut up" Sarah said  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:17 am
Raven thought for a moment. "Well.... Amber will come back anyways for Wrath, so might as well," she said to Chianna. Then she turned to Wrath. "Looks like you got a deal." Then she flew over to him and picked him up, then she faced Chianna and Sarah. "Alright. Lets go," she said, then flew off. Amber was too weak to do anything other than watch Raven take her younger brother away. no.... she thought. Raven is right... i will come back... and i'll make sure i'm not the only one leaving this place... The she thought to Wrath. Wrath... i WILL come back for you... trust me... i can't lose you again and if that means sacrificing my LIFE for you, i will... i'll come back... i promise...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:50 am
((Chris and Ashi are back at Ashi's place cause they got lost))

Sister leave I'll get out I promise take care of the others.I'll come back. Wrath let Raven carry him off deeper into the castle.

((Ok I say everyone can play dark night cause he is NEVER on))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 am
((actually... i thought the person who played the dark night was a she...))

Amber sighed. at least stay in touch. That much we can do, Amber thought to Wrath. Then she took one last look at the castle, then she picked up Emili and walked off into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:50 pm
((Whatever Iwas talking about the rp but for now the Dark night can be called a he-she k?part boy part girl))

Ok Wrath thought to his sister.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:54 pm
Now in the forest, Amber walked to Ashi's house, carrying Emili no matter how weak she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:58 pm
Ashi and Chris heard footsteps and walked outside to see Emili and Amber.Chris took Emili and carried her inside once Ashi opened the door.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:59 pm
"Finally..." Amber said, then collapsed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 pm
((Inside Ashis house?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm
"well, your free" Sarah said getting off of Boo and walking away with Chianna.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm
((right outside.))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:10 pm
((ok))

Chris went inside and Ashi picked up Amber then went inside.Chris placed Emili on one of the spare beds and Ashi put Amber on the other.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games