Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:52 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Loony Tunes? I have them all on VHS so I have no need to see them on youtube XD;;
I can't help it if I had bad aim!!
Oh *tee-he* so that was myyy fault (whats new) sorry ^^;
*laughs* In searching for them, I tried every spelling I could think of to try to catch mispelling. Looks like I mixed myself up. x.x Anyway~ I swear the 'good guys' had acme products that worked.
And I can't help that either.
XD It's no problem~ but it goes back to that whole "maybe we never understand eachother" thing.
Humm I onyl watch felix the cat on you tuibe. Oh yes ofcourse it worked for them.
well then lay down a bigger pillow XD
>.> but if i payed attention. Maybe we should only talk about one thing in one quote box....make it easier to understand atleast.
Okay then, no need to youtube. x3
I'll remember that next time. PX
o 3o Just think how many more quote towers we'd have going then.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:25 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Loony Tunes? I have them all on VHS so I have no need to see them on youtube XD;;
I can't help it if I had bad aim!!
Oh *tee-he* so that was myyy fault (whats new) sorry ^^;
*laughs* In searching for them, I tried every spelling I could think of to try to catch mispelling. Looks like I mixed myself up. x.x Anyway~ I swear the 'good guys' had acme products that worked.
And I can't help that either.
XD It's no problem~ but it goes back to that whole "maybe we never understand eachother" thing.
Humm I onyl watch felix the cat on you tuibe. Oh yes ofcourse it worked for them.
>.> but if i payed attention. Maybe we should only talk about one thing in one quote box....make it easier to understand atleast.
I guess not.
*thumbs up* and bread! And cranberry juce! And an umbrella!!!
about 5 just for this conversation here. Oh this thread is getting near 100 O:

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I guess not.
^^
o.O You don't think the umbrella would be a bit pointy?
@.@ I'd think that would be harder to keep up with. Yup, yup~ ^__^ It's about time.
It still has that same ol' poll~ I think most people don't know who KP and Cabbi are. :B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:40 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I guess not.
^^
@.@ I'd think that would be harder to keep up with. Yup, yup~ ^__^ It's about time.
It still has that same ol' poll~ I think most people don't know who KP and Cabbi are. :B
~
And a jar and a belt and some toothpaste a stuffed animal, some candy and bread....
Oh it would be oh so very hard. I would rather make fun of myself for getting lost on these then have to post 5 times in one thread ^^;
Oh I know ^^; I really should change it....and take out the last answer XD;; too much people went for it. I also need to edit the first page...I lov that font color though. If I had any wits about me I would type in it.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:49 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I guess not.
^^
~
And a jar and a belt and some toothpaste a stuffed animal, some candy and bread....
Oh it would be oh so very hard. I would rather make fun of myself for getting lost on these then have to post 5 times in one thread ^^;
Oh I know ^^; I really should change it....and take out the last answer XD;; too much people went for it. I also need to edit the first page...I lov that font color though. If I had any wits about me I would type in it.

*takes down notes* @.@ I'm going to have to start carrying this stuff around with me.
x.x Same here. Besides the making fun of part...
Wait~ which post are you altering? ...The one where you spelled my name wrong? >.>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:00 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I guess not.
^^
~

*takes down notes* @.@ I'm going to have to start carrying this stuff around with me.
Wait~ which post are you altering? ...The one where you spelled my name wrong? >.>
JC: *falls over*
Raw: *poor all this stuff on the ground to ketch*
JC: *swimms in it* XD I was half waiting for you to give me a glare and walk away.
Aww but that is half of the fun, well then to me atleast.
I laughed about that. the first one on this very thread. Spell one thing wrong and you get it for the rest of your life ((ofcourse if I edited it...any time soon))

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:52 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~

JC: *swimms in it* XD I was half waiting for you to give me a glare and walk away.
I laughed about that. the first one on this very thread. Spell one thing wrong and you get it for the rest of your life ((ofcourse if I edited it...any time soon))
XD Glaring and walking away does sound much easier...
To you. :3 I'd rather not make fun of people~~
I've been dying to change it... D: but I don't go around altering people's posts...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~

I've been dying to change it... D: but I don't go around altering people's posts...
I would run to ketch up like a little kid.
If you say so. Oh I got a bite from a bug today on my hand and they made me sit down and not do any work for a good 30 minutes.
I was going to add in you do have the power XD If it's a spelling error i five you full right from now until forever.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:30 pm
*skims some of the first pages* Aww~ I remember this. x3 I come across it in my room every so often. XD;;
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:33 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
If you say so. Oh I got a bite from a bug today on my hand and they made me sit down and not do any work for a good 30 minutes.
I was going to add in you do have the power XD If it's a spelling error i five you full right from now until forever.
Or a little ducky. n.n
o: I like that rule.
XD *points* Like in your last post? >3 Aww~ part of me'll miss that "sdrawkcad" ...I'm going to go change it though. >} And "avitar." PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Or a little ducky. n.n
XD *points* Like in your last post? >3 Aww~ part of me'll miss that "sdrawkcad" ...I'm going to go change it though. >} And "avitar." PX
I will run with a duck 'she who runs with ducks'
It was painful I couldn't work >.> <.<
I think that counts as one yes ^^; just because I spell avia diffently from vvvveryone else doesn't mean it's wrong *cough*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:05 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Or a little ducky. n.n
I think that counts as one yes ^^; just because I spell avia diffently from vvvveryone else doesn't mean it's wrong *cough*
Just as long as you don't run like one. PX
XD Maan~ I wish I could say that. Have you ever had a fire ant bite? O: Now those hurt...
Nah, you just spell it like everyone else who spells it incorrectly. ;B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:32 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Or a little ducky. n.n
XD Maan~ I wish I could say that. Have you ever had a fire ant bite? O: Now those hurt...
Oh you know you want a picture of it.
Oh I do know...I've had one. >.> I hope they allowed you to stop working in that instence...
Oh.....Well....as long as I'm like everyone else u.u
SO the here the now! Are you willing to wait till my gaia bday of 4/14 to party. And would you get mad at me if I had a contest >.> <.<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:17 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh I do know...I've had one. >.> I hope they allowed you to stop working in that instence...
SO the here the now! Are you willing to wait till my gaia bday of 4/14 to party. And would you get mad at me if I had a contest >.> <.<
Of you waddling like a duck?... I think I'm okay without one. ^^;;
XD Nope~
^^;
Umm.... *checks calendar* As of right now, 4/14 would be fine. And... what kind of contest? o.O

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:45 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Of you waddling like a duck?... I think I'm okay without one. ^^;;
XD Nope~
^^;
Umm.... *checks calendar* As of right now, 4/14 would be fine. And... what kind of contest? o.O

I know the funny walk one is better.
meanies.
*does something unique*
Well i was going to be random with it but I don't really want annoying people bumping to win something so an art contest sounded a lot better.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games