Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 pm
Okay just wondering do you guys remember which episode(s) they show Jessie, James and Meowth first meet in basic training? Also anyone nowhere I can watch Pokemon episodes online?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 am
Kisuke Urahara 32
Okay just wondering do you guys remember which episode(s) they show Jessie, James and Meowth first meet in basic training? Also anyone nowhere I can watch Pokemon episodes online?

Pokemon Chronicles episode 13: Training Daze!!! lol, and watchpokemonepisodes.com. Be warned: there's a zillion ads o.0.

I will also not be around much today since I'm going to the beach!!  

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:37 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32

Pokemon Chronicles episode 13: Training Daze!!! lol, and watchpokemonepisodes.com. Be warned: there's a zillion ads o.0.

I will also not be around much today since I'm going to the beach!!

Cool ^^ any other good Team Rocket episodes me and Sephoira can watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:18 am
Even though it uses the new voices, I highly recommend episode 560: Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine! It's awesome XD. Episode 585: Noodles! Roamin Off, the episode we were talking about a couple of weeks ago, is also really good. Other than that, Pokemon Chronicles episode 7: We're No Angels is ok. I hate the pacing and art... but the twerps are no where to be found and they have their old voices, so it's worth watching. Oh yea, and if you haven't seen episode 548: The Thief that Keeps on Thieving, where they steal Yanma, do so!!

How much of the anime have you seen? These are only the good newer episodes I've seen, though I haven't seen much of the new episodes... Actually, I'd like to know if there are any good, new TR episode that I missed since Pokemon USA took over.

On another note, I forgot to mention that Skeleton...kid won't be available til Wed.  

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Even though it uses the new voices, I highly recommend episode 560: Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine! It's awesome XD. Episode 585: Noodles! Roamin Off, the episode we were talking about a couple of weeks ago, is also really good. Other than that, Pokemon Chronicles episode 7: We're No Angels is ok. I hate the pacing and art... but the twerps are no where to be found and they have their old voices, so it's worth watching. Oh yea, and if you haven't seen episode 548: The Thief that Keeps on Thieving, where they steal Yanma, do so!!

How much of the anime have you seen? These are only the good newer episodes I've seen, though I haven't seen much of the new episodes... Actually, I'd like to know if there are any good, new TR episode that I missed since Pokemon USA took over.

On another note, I forgot to mention that Skeleton...kid won't be available til Wed.
Me? I am an old schooler of the Pokemon anime I remember when James pulled their wanted poster up with string and a fishing hook. I stop watching just before the voice change and came back to watch Jessie and James during the beginning of Diamond and Pearl. I also won't be battling until mid Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn

Me? I am an old schooler of the Pokemon anime I remember when James pulled their wanted poster up with string and a fishing hook. I stop watching just before the voice change and came back to watch Jessie and James during the beginning of Diamond and Pearl. I also won't be battling until mid Wednesday.

lol! Right on, me too!! Alright, so I guess you're like me in that you're looking for good TR centric episodes that happened during the time you refused to watch Pokemon... which, would actually be much longer for me sweatdrop Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine is the episode that got me to start watching again, so anything that happened between the voice change and a couple of months ago is a complete mystery to me.  

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 pm
I haven't been able to watch Pokemon's new season's Rotom episode  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 pm
I wonder what the Johto remake episodes will be like...

They are showing a one hour special in Japan around the release of HG/SS there...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

skeleton...kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm
anyone wanna battle?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 pm
NYAHAHAHAHAH!! Guess what I just found!! JAPANESE POKEMON EPISODES!!! Whooo!!! *happy* And it has the episode that haven't come out in America yet!! Yay!!!!!!!! I'm mad I didn't find them earlier when they were right under my nose crying . I've downloaded so much Pokemon from this site over the last couple of months, yet... ah! I fail!! Well, at least I found it eventually. Anyway, I will track down the group that is translating them tomorrow, but it's too late for now XD.

http://anime.thehylia.com/downloads/series/pokemon-diamond-and-pearl

And the site is named after a Lake Hylia... hmm... XD  

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm
So has anyone battled anyone yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm
It's started? Well i;m here now so beware. ninja  

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:18 pm
Aw, come on... I dont wanna deal with another tourny that extends way past the end date...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 am
sweatdrop I forgot. I'm here anyway. Battles anyone?
my code is 4940 4199 9279

First I need to trade with someone, I am hatching eggs and will be ready to battle in a moment  

Yanma024

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:35 pm
Argh!! People, I don't have the time to be watching this thread and forcing people to battle!! I am too busy (not) preparing to go back to college next Sun!!! Oh well, college was gonna make me forgo doing a tourny for Sept and just skip right to Oct... so fine. TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT. I'm also going to be lazy and use last Halloween's banner.  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff