Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 am
Kayonis held Sonia tight and awaited the impact of the landing. He had always been the one in control of landing when he flew and he didn't doubt others skill at flying this thing, but still...it felt different to be flying and he not be in control.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:05 pm
Rasu and Elie was holding eachother's hand, also awaiting the impact of the rocket. It seemed as if it was taking forever for the rocket to land to them.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:48 am
A jolt and then something on the outer side of the rocket broke off. The rocket shuddered and then without being able to control it they hit the ice below. The rocket sank a bit then stopped. Flage looked out the window to see where they were.
"We got lucky," said Flage pointing to show that another few meters and they would have hit the water and sank. Everyone quickly got out, they saw the cruise ship just a bit out at sea. Flage grabbed a bag from the rocket as he left and sent a flare flying upwards with a powerful throw.
The ice shook and the rocket made the ice crack a little. With in minutes the rocket sank into the ice and then it was gone. It was beyond reach now.
A large wave crashed onto the ice and almost soaked everyone.
"At least the moon was restored," said Shadow. The boat reached the ice as he finished.
"Everyone aboard," said the captain after lowering a gangplank.
After everyone one was on the captain showed them to a large room near the kitchens that had a fairly large TV on the wall.
"Take a look," the captain said switching it on. The news was on, it showed a lagging video of Hyukia taking the hit from the eclipse cannon.
"Hyukia who was created almost 198 years ago managed to save the planet with help from others, we have confirmed that these brave heroes managed to get on the Ark and also repair the moon, all we know is that the heroes were Mobions and that a rocket has re-entered the atmosphere around the northern part of Earth, current status of Eggman is unknown, we will bring you more on this story as it develops," said the news report and the captained turned the TV off.
"I recommend you go to your rooms and rest you look like you could use it," said the captain,"It seems like people don't know it was you but who knows what will happen, we will reach port from where we left with in the day so take it easy.
Flage was the first to leave the room, which was he went was unknown.
Kouken left next but Sarukia stayed sitting down, she had a strange look on her face as if she was hiding her emotions...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:27 pm
Kayonis, wringing out his jacket, was next to leave. It's not that he wasn't concerned with anyone, it was just he needed some alone time. Sonia followed him, but was stopped by Sally. Sally shook her head no and Sonia lowered her head in defeat and watched as the lone echidna took towards his room. He was thinking of his father and now hyukia. He was hurting badly and yet he felt he was showing weakness. Rouge was following with Mitsugo in her arms. Julia cooed from the back pace on Sally's back and the little chao made her way towards Sonia.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:48 am
"You feel that?" Kouken asked Flage.
"Indeed," said Flage,"Do you think it is possible?"
"It seems we will find out soon, I estimate it to these coordinates" said Kouken who then said some complex mapping system.
"Interesting, it seems we will find out sooner than expected then," said Flage. They were on the main deck looking at the setting sun.
"This world is safe again but costs have been made as expected," said Flage.
"Keep an eye on Sarukia," said Kouken,"Her emotional energy was strange on the rocket, it is a strange aura that is masked slightly but I think there is despair in it,"
"The price we all pay when events happen and the cards are not fully in our hands," said Flage.
"I will leave you to it," said Kouken who walked off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearby Chris's mansion... (This happened earlier but wanted to delay it a little on posting)
A shooting star almost, something in the sky growing slightly, the ark has just fired and fail and the cannon has been destroyed. The broken remains fall to the earth. Most of them go in a set direction but a smaller part drifts in a different direction. The metal dips more as it goes to earth.
Impact...
A red hot piece of metal hits a swimming pool. The water evaporates rapidly till only a few puddles not near the metal is left. The bottom of the pool is cracked but does not break.
The pool was not just one near Chris's mansion, it was the one inside the lands of it.
The metal is shaped like a stretched out sphere, it stands freely on the end that hit the pool at about 45degrees. It looks just like any other metal from the ark but it is cracked on the outer layers ...  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:54 pm
Rasu and Elie went to their rooms, tired from the mission and fell asleep as soon as they hit their beds.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:32 pm
Dessenger sat on the edge of his bed. He had tried to sleep but something deep inside him refused him the luxery. He sighed and left the room closeing the door behind him. He wandered down the corridors of the massive cruise ship. Maybe after all I have been through since I had joined the freedom fighters I have finally hit the point that I need a break. As long as nothing else happens the rest of the cruise should be enough. he thought wearily. He felt hungry so he headed for the extravagant galley of the massive luxery ship. He ate a quick meal while watching out the window at the northern lights that played above the frozen wastelands of the deep artic. He got up and threw away his garbage and walked out onto the deck. At first the deep and biting cold took his breath away but he recovered quickly. All of the events that Dessenger had witnessed suddenly ran through his mind from when he had first meet the other NG members to where the mysterys of his true past were cruely revealed to him by the evil Dr.Delrag. Others would have broken long ago. Is this the life of a warrior? Endless fighting? Nonestop struggling against those that would destroy everything you care for without so much as a second thought? No there is much more to it than that I can feel it. Its the challanges and the struggles that show who deep inside you truely are. Dessenger thought. Calmly he jumped of the side of the boat and like he had so many other times landed on his board. He weaved in and out of the chunks of ice that floated through the water. They were to small to present any threat to the ship but from where he was they were the obsticles that made his ride such a rush. He surfed the frozen seas for close to thirty minutes creating a churning wake behind him until finally the cold cuaght up with him. Dessenger carved through the water at high speed and saw up directly ahead a small iceberg that had a sharp point that he could use as a ramp. He rushed by it and slowed turning through the water in a tight one-eigthy. He gunned his board and cuaght the ice with just enough speed. He sailed through the air and let himself fall upside down closeing his eyes he just enjoyed the sensation for a minute before he righted himself and landed on the deck. Shivering he headed back into the interior of thge cruise ship and occupied himself by exploring tha massive vessal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:11 am
Several hours had past and the ship stopped at last. Everyone left pretty quickly, still tired from the fighting in one way or another. By the time they arrived back at the mansion gates it was already midday.
"Good to be back in familiar areas," said Sarukia calmly.
"For now you can rest but first lets go to the back, me and Kouken know what we will find," said Flage. Sarukia looked at him puzzled. Sure enough as they all went to the back they found the metal that had dropped in the swimming pool.
"Blood," said Flage looking to the puddle of blood and saw it was dripping from a crack in it.
"You mean Hyukia is in there?" said Sarukia alarmed.
"Kouken, what is the state of it?" asked Flage ignoring Sarukia. Kouken stepped forwards and put a hand on it.
"It is very weak but there is still life in her body," said Kouken.
"Could you get her out?" asked Flage.
"Not without causing a risk to her." said Kouken.
"Guess it has to be broken then," sighed Flage. He quickly got out the sword he had carried, it seemed to be slightly less cracked but still looked a mess. He brought it down cracking the outer layers and showing the remains of the battle suit, the condition it was in made it look as if it was no longer indestructible, it was cracked in many places and the colour had changed, it was jagged at many areas and looked like it was only jut holding together. A few moments without the other metal around it and it cracked more and could no longer support itself. Hyukia was in a mess. Her body seemed fine in many areas but she was covered in blood and her eyes were closed as if she had died and had no power to move.
"She will not last unless you get her to a bed, a hospital is too far away for now," said Kouken. Flage quickly picked her up and carried her to a room in the mansion with everyone following.
Sarukia looked out the window and flinched as it shattered without warning. A moment later a figure appeared in the room moving beyond the speed that anyone could see. The person was cloaked and his dark cape gently fell back to a relaxed position where it just reached the floor.
"I have been searching for you Sarukia," the person said, his voice contained no ill intent.
"You came back," said Sarukia with a claim voice that was clearly happy.
"I could never abandon you, sister," he said and he lowered his hood. It was clear that this was Seriku, the look was the same as it had been when Sarukia had transformed into him. He stepped forwards and hugged Sarukia.
"I am sorry I left but I needed to," he said calmly.
"Interesting, so brother and sister unite," said Flage hiding a smile, "it is nice to see her smile, her pain from the fight was starting to get to me."
"Flage, you plan to take your leave now?" asked Kouken.
"I guess now is good, send me to my house Kouken," asked Flage,"I will visit home before I go to the temple of my people,"
Kouken seemed to grab the air between his finger and thumb and dragged it down, a dark opening appeared.
"So long friend, I am going to be training beyond where you can reach, I will need to be to protect the ones I care about," said Flage and with that he walked through the gate way which closed behind him.
"Good luck," said Kouken quietly.
Everyone was in the room and watched as Flage left, it was clear from his voice that he would not be back for awhile, Seriku was standing by Sarukia and it was strange to see them together it was as if they seemed similar yet different, Seriku looked determined as if he had been trying hard for something. The fate of everyone was unclear, this part of there story was at an end, a new adventure would surely begin soon and now it seemed like it would be calm if only for a moment...  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:40 pm
Rasu and Elie were tired from the events that had recently taken place. They both hugged, then Elie went to her room, completely exhausted. Rasu on the other hand wanted to see what Chris was up to. He Knocked on the door to the lab when he came up to it. "Come on in!" Rasu heard Chris say. He opened the door and saw that Chris was, not suprisingly enough, working on another project. "Hey Rasu! Great work with Eggman." He said flashing Rasu a thunbs-up. "Thanks man, but we couldn't have done it without everyone else." Rasu said, smiling. "I see you're still working away on the random projects that you do." Rasu chuckled. "Yeah, yeah." Chris said. Rasu realised something. "Hey, where's Kuhn and the rest of them?" Rasu asked. "Oh them? They've been coming and going, they say they have some business to take care of everytime they go." Chris said, uninterested. Rasu understood what they meant by that. "Alrighty then, I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed. Have fun with your project." Rasu said. Chris simply waved, which made Rasu chuckle. Rasu left the lab then headed to his room to call it a day.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:20 pm
Rouge and Kayonis had gone to Mobius to plane Knuckles' send off. It was tearing Kayonis up, but he insisted on going. He was going to have to face the fact that this was it. His father was gone. The thought stung his psyche, but he knew in time it would fade and he knew that they would be reunited at the right time.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:32 am
Coughing...
It was a sound that happened, in an unknown area a face looked up then coughed blood, he felt better after it was out.
He stood up, it was Shadrik, he had fallen from the ark and got lucky to have landed in a small lake.
"I guess the doctor lied," he said to himself,"My purpose was not to destroy I guess but he will never know,"
Shadrik looked at the diary part he had found. It detailed the purpose of creation of a few of the lifeforms.
"So Shadow was the guardian of the ark," he said reading it,"But it says I have no true purpose, I was a failed experiment as the power was corrupting me into a weaker form so they shut me down, according to this I will become mortal too and my powers will remain except my speed," He closed the diary part.
"I guess I will find my own purpose from here and make up for my mistakes by trying to do good in this world," said Shadrik as he put the diary in his pocket.
With that he look back and left the small area, where he goes and what he does is surely something that will be seen in the future, near or far is still a mystery...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Morning broke on Mobius and Kayonis was on Angel Island. He was looking over the land much like his father had. 'Father...I didn't get to say goodbye to you so I guess this is as close as I could possibly get to hearing you...goodbye.' He thought and closed his eyes praying. Rouge, with Mitsugo, looked outside at him.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:30 pm
Flage was in his home town now, it had been a short time with him family by the gateway between worlds and he arrived here pretty quickly.
"We were wondering when you would be back," said a voice.
"I did tell you it wouldn't be too long Jessica, anyway is Cruge here," said Flage.
"He is by father's blacksmithing extension on the house, he managed to rebuild most of it," said Jessica.
"I hope he is still good with a hammer," said Flage looking at the sheathed sword.
"You broken it then?" asked Jessica slightly alarmed and annoyed.
"It is not broken but it needs repairs, it is not like I would try and damage my father's sword," said Flage and they walked to the rebuilt house.
"Flage, your back finally, still planning on breaking into the temple to train?" asked Cruge who placed a hammer down he had clearly been using the anvil to make part to use to repair the house.
"I need to train and this is the only way to do so in a short time," said Flage handing Cruge the sword and showing him the damage.
"Short for us but not for you, anyway, you will need to use a different sword, this one can't be risked any further," said Cruge who carefully placed it by the anvil to repair later.
"I have one," said Flage who lifted a small bit of dirt outside the roofed area to show a few floorboards. After lifting those up a long box was showing. Flage opened it taking out a sheathed sword that had a protective velvet case. He placed it on his belt and unsheathed the sword. It seemed to ripple and flicker like a flame.
"This sword is enkou, the living flame," said Flage, "it was forged by me and someone else on earth and I hid it here. This is the sword I will train with,"
The sword was slightly curved and the hilt was suitable for 2 hands even though the length was smaller than a 2 handed sword. It was a silvery brown with 7 small indents along the side of the blade from the hilt to the middle of the blade. The other noticeable feature was the dragon mouth at the end of the hilt which had some cloth attached. The guard between the hilt and blade was almost like a chaos emerald in the sense of how it looked.
"I will be back when I can," said Flage holding the sword with it leaning on his shoulder.
"Good luck, that temple is beyond ancient, it says there is great evil there," said Cruge.
"Keep strong, speed is more important than strength with swords," said Jessica as they both watched Flage walk off.
Flage was at the temple doors in a few minutes. It was the only part above the ground and it was shaped like a birds beak opened with the door opening inwards. Flage kicked it a few times and the chain on the inside holding it closed broke. He looked into the darkness below as there was a drop and jumped ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rest, you will feel better for it," said Seriku to Sarukia,"don't worry if her state changed I will wake you if needed.
"You must be tired too," said Sarukia.
"I rested before I got here, I dont need to sleep for a few hours at least," said Seriku. Sarukia did as her brother suggested and put her head on a pillow on a nearby sofa and fell asleep soon after.
"Sleep well, the trip was hard," whispered Seriku quietly watching her. He left after a moment to heck on Hyukia who was still unconscious. He had found some spare wrist coms and placed one on her. The bar was very low on red but it was stable enough. On the other hand when Seriku scrolled to the others he noticed that Flage's bar was shooting up and down rapidly going from green to red in seconds then back to yellow and then green. In seconds it had already done a few cycles like that.
"How is that possible," said Seriku. Who was shocked at the rate it was working. He put the wrist com on his arm under his clothes and made it so it would alert him to any change to Hyukia and then sat on a chair near Sarukia and fell asleep, his eyes closed looking towards her with a protective look to them...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:59 am
Elsewhere, Pi, Yata, and Kuhn were running through the night. They were careful not to make any sounds until they reached their target. Yata was leading them but stopped suddenly and signaled the others to do the same. Pi checked her device, then nodded, confirming something. Yata then signaled Kuhn to go forward. 'Yes!' He thought. 'My turn.' He darted forward but was still being stealthy. Stopping behind a tree, he glanced around the area ahead. He found his target, AIDA. 'Target sighted.' He jumped out into the open and started to focus. His green runes appeared. "Come on! My...Magus!!" He shouted. A flash of light and Magus appeared. "Another one?" It said. "Don't complain, just fight!" Kuhn replied. Not long after the battle started it finished with a data drain. A flash of light and Kuhn reappeared. "Whew!" He sighed. "These things are showing up more frequently, we could really use some back up." He said, stretching. "True, but until Rasu is able to help the others 'Awaken' we have to keep doing this ourselves." Yata replied, after he had caught up to Kuhn. Pi was silent as usual though. "Well lets head back now, there aren't anymore AIDA signals in this area." Yata said. Pi and Kuhn nodded, then followed Yata and they returned to the mansion.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:12 am
(The funeral is over now)

Kayonis walked towards the gateway to earth. "I need to find FLage and Rasu. I need some more information on things." He said to himself and walked through.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games