Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:05 pm
behind you he is... he is.... light!!!let me be with him alone  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:10 pm
"ok............. if you say so." Leafpetal turned around, looked for the "light", but couldn't see it/him. She shrugged and left the medicine cats' den.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:43 pm
Lightkit waited for Leafpetal worried, his eyes narrowed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:26 am
in my unconsiousness, a starry warrior came to me and said light wish and mew will come together and protect the land. i need to bring you to moontree and we need to find mew too  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:12 am
"Its alright Lightkit. Wishsong will be fine," Leafpetal said to Lightkit. "But since you aren't a medicine cat apprentice yet, according to Patchstar, you can't come with me while i take Wishsing to the Moontree, for some reason." Leafpetal turned and heard Lightkit about to argue, so Leafpetal turned back to Lightkit and said, "I'm sorry, i know you want to come, but you can't. Why don't you help Reedblossom while I'm gone. I'm sure she could use some help and you can show her how much you know already." Leafpetal saw that that amused him so Leafpetal licked the top of his head. "Go on. Head on over to reedblossom." Leafpetal turned away to Wishsong. "If you want to go to the Moontree, come with me then. I'm not letting you go on your own."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:08 pm
Lighkit muttered
"I'd rather play with Mewkit."
we walked over to his sister, his head down. Mewkit licked his head and purred
"You'll go next time!"  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:43 pm
"come on Wishsong. You said you wanted to go to the Moontree?" Leafpetal asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:45 pm
listen to me lightkit you have to come with me to get mew.. i think she is in snowclan but i do not know leafpetal cant come because we are two of the three that wil save the forest

(if you dont believe me look back to the dreamland  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:48 pm
"But i want to go with you to make sure your safe. Please?" Leafpetal begged.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:56 pm
((Mew? Like Mewkit?))
Lightkit nodded and said,
"Mew! Like my sister Mewkit!"  

MADLYALICE

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:56 pm
no i am sorry but lightkit and i should do this alone. tonight we shall go to the moon tree and tomorow we shuld go to snowclan  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:00 pm
"Yes Wishsong."
Lightkit mewed goodbye to Mewkit and got ready to go.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:04 pm
Leafpetal sat in silence, depressed. She wanted to make sure Wishsong is ok, her left foreleg was still broken and the gash had stopped bleeding, but what if it opened again? Leafpetal said, "Alright Wishsong." Leafpetal turned to Lightkit before he left and said, "You need to take care of Wishsong with your life. She is still hurt and i need you to take care of her in case she gets hurt again. Just be careful." Leafpetal licked his head and went into the medicine cats' den. She went to her nest and cryed herself to sleep. She dreamed of Wishsong falling again and Lightkit being helpless, not knowing how to help more broken bones. She even dreamed that Wishsong died and Lightkit dieing from being killed by a random fox or badger since he was alone. Leafpetal just felt that something was going to go wrong, but she still stayed in the medicine cats' den, crying in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:03 am
arriving at the moon tree. ok lightkit let's go talk to starclan

*dream* the same starry warrior that spoke to wishsong aproaches the two
wishsong. thank you for bringing lightkit to me. she turned to lightkit thank you for coming you and wishsong should go find mew before the sun-high. then even if it is still daylight come here for your threat. mew.. is in snowclan..... you have got to get her as soon as possible.
*sorry lightkit im gonna play you ok=^.^=
but... but will i be safe with wishsong? she is injured remember?
she will be fine. find mew and bring her here...  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:56 am
Lightkit nodded, and mewed
"Lets go!"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games