Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:51 pm
Lt. Brookman
Mat
http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/

http://www.ea.com/games/medal-of-honor
I expected better from you. crying

In better news, Red Dead Redemption will be out in eight days around here. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I know. I want to fight a bear! With my BEAR hands. Teehee.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:07 am
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman
Mat
http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/

http://www.ea.com/games/medal-of-honor
I expected better from you. crying

In better news, Red Dead Redemption will be out in eight days around here. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I know. I want to fight a bear! With my BEAR hands. Teehee.
"How did you get upside down?"

"Dug my toes into the ceiling."

"How did you do that? That's reinforced titanium?!"

"I have the energy of a bear, who has the energy of two bears!"  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:37 am
Hello Alan Wake, welcome to Bright Falls, don't forget to bring a flashlight because your wife has a phobia involving the dark.

Hammy story telling aside, a fun and immersive game to look at. If you can get the special edition, DO IT. It has a neat book that really helps establish the setting of the game properly.

Me I'm still chipping away at Mass Effect 2, I ran out of minerals so now I'm forced to fight with either dinky weapons or play that stupid minigame and strip mine worlds for hours on end until I can research extra damage for a weapon I'll probably never use anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:05 pm
M920 Cain. 8D  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:35 am
FREE PORTAL ON STEAM!  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:55 pm
Just bought TF2. Enjoying it thoroughly thus far.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:19 pm
im glad I got portal for free... beat it in one sitting. Still very fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 pm
Red Dead Redemption is a lot of fun. Horses die way too easily however. ): Mostly out of their own sheer stupidity. (It ran infront of me during a gun fight even though I left it like 50 meters back an I shot it in the head... D:  

Sir Kyle Aziz

x-EternalAnguish-x

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:57 pm
man, I honestly thought the last part of this thread would be all about Halo Reach. It looks good but not run into a wall good:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He thought he saw Master Chief  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:50 pm
Red Dead Redemption should be out tomorrow, fingers crossed. My brother and I are both picking up a 360 copy so we can prepare for the upcoming coop missions by roaming the game world hunting animals and robbing banks or something. I hope I can unlock the Wild Bunch without too much of a hassle.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:45 pm
Kusebia, do you got the beta on the xbox 360?
I've been playing it for a while, my favorite is either network 1 or Invasion.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 pm
Lt. Brookman
Red Dead Redemption should be out tomorrow, fingers crossed. My brother and I are both picking up a 360 copy so we can prepare for the upcoming coop missions by roaming the game world hunting animals and robbing banks or something. I hope I can unlock the Wild Bunch without too much of a hassle.

Mutliplayer Freeroam isn't like singleplayer. There's no robbing to be done really. No skinning and no money currency that you collect to buy weapons.

It's not as good as it could be. ):  

Sir Kyle Aziz

x-EternalAnguish-x

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:55 pm
Syumerrt
Kusebia, do you got the beta on the xbox 360?
I've been playing it for a while, my favorite is either network 1 or Invasion.

I love Invasion. Its better than normal. But I lost my Live connection so I can't play online.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:54 am
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman

Mutliplayer Freeroam isn't like singleplayer. There's no robbing to be done really. No skinning and no money currency that you collect to buy weapons.

We've had a blast so far doing the journal things. Tonight we're going cougar hunting, they are a bit too lethal to hunt solo.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:26 am
Lt. Brookman
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman

We've had a blast so far doing the journal things. Tonight we're going cougar hunting, they are a bit too lethal to hunt solo.

I got the "Master Hunter" title. An yes cougars are way more dangerous then bears lol. Bears are just laugh and run away. Cougars are, hide somewhere where they can't get you until your friends rescue you.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games