Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 am

Lance and Exveemon took the punches ,then retaliated with a uppercut and a ex-laser on Veemon , ''Kazu work on your stamina , Veemon i've seen you reach level 2 so we must find another tamer with stingmon , later . Both of you need too learn block out , which means all you do is take your intelect and block it making you only focased on fighting , but not thinking.''.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 am

''Kazu its time to head out , Unified evolution , Magnagarurumon . C'mon i'll take you to Geko Swamp through the base.''.(Exit Lance)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Kazu landed on the floor a bit bewildered,
"Another Memory already?"
As Lance digivolved Kazu scooped up Veemon under his arm and jumped onto his back.
"Where are we going!?" he shouted as they sped off.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:42 am

"So Network City? Haven't been there in awhile." Dageki stood up, "Now which way was it again?" he pointed his finger outward and started spinning slowly. "What are you doing?" Houko questioned his digimon's ritual. Nothing. Im just wondering which way Network City is. While his digimon kept spinning Houko wondered if someone had a map of the digital world, then he suddenly remembered that he left the stove on in his small apartment. "Oh my god! How am I gonna get home?" Houko started rolling in the sand, "Bad human!" Dageki kicked his tamer's side with such force that the the tamer went flying towards the coconut tree. As his face made contact with the tree Dageki wondered how his tamer was going to get home.

HoukoThatOneGuy

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 am

Keyon viewed the comedic spectacle rather amused at it all before wondering."....Hmmmm, you know, I bet if you give me a sec...." Keyon started mumbling half to himself as he reached into his bag and pulled out some random devices and a srew driver. He flipped around and sat down in the sand. "Uh....Keyon? What are yo-""Shh! Not right now, this will take concentration..." Sparks we're actually beginning to emit from in front of him as well as random beeps. "Plug that into there, reconvert that transmission, use this data, aaaaaaand....!"A large green hologram made of a constantly cascading binumeral matrix floated above Keyon's head, forming a large city model with a skyscraper. It emanated from his D-Arc. "There! I think we have our map guys!" Duke stared at the hologram cluelessly. "Whats that?" he snarled. "Huh. Funny I thought you'd recognize it. I've never been to Network City really, haven't you Duke?" Duke merely shook his head. "But it's pretty."
Keyon moaned. He turned to the rest of the group. "Houko, Zein, is this Network City?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Houko twitched and looked at the glowing tower in front of him, "Whats that?" Dageki just sighed in disbelief. "Oh, wait I know where that is!" the purple digimon scampered towards the glowing tower with shiny eyes. "Thats the Vaccine Sentinel Tower, HQ to the Virus Busters!" Dageki pretty much changed character when he saw this map that Keyon had brought out. "Vacant Sentimental Tower? HQ to the Bias Blisters?" Without taking his eyes off the digital tower Dageki threw a big rock at Houko, all the tamer did was move his head to the side to dodge it. "Haha!" When he thought he escaped the digimon's projectiles he was hit with another that Dageki had thrown. "Oooooh man we need to go there!" Dageki shouted and jumped up and down like a little school girl.

HoukoThatOneGuy

Random Gamer 5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 am

"We passed through Network City on our way here." Zein said looking at the map. "I didn't really pay attention but that seems like it." Yuu took a close look at the map. "That large tower is home of the Virus Busters?" Yuu said in an uneasy voice. "I don't think that'll be a safe place for me to visit." He began to get uneasy. "What are you worried about?" Zein asked with a smile on his face. "As long as you're not evil you should be okay!" He tried to talk him into going. "Besides, we can either go to Network City or stay in this hot, dry, seemingly empty savanna." He knew Yuu would give in. "Fine but I refuse to go into their tower!" Yuu had to draw the line somewhere.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 am

"Yuu has a point. Duke may be completely harmless though ravenous, but he is still a virus. We might encounter some trouble. Still, seems like the place to go to figure out what to do next." Keyon pressed a button on his D-Arc, and the hologram reformed to show a large map of the whole digital world. A large red line traced itself between the Virus Buster Tower that represented Network to a large gear in the middle of the sand that represented the Savanah. "Well then, we've set our course. Duke, first mate, prepare for departure...Duke?"

Duke was not currently paying attention to the pretty hologram anymore. Instead he was staring out of the oasis towards the sand, sniffing the air. In another instant his pupils narrowed to where they were similar to that of a cat's, and he started to growl. "Smell...bad..." he growled menacingly "Not good..." Keyon had never seen him like this. Maybe it was a wild digimon, but still, Duke was acting odd. He seemed...feral almost. Keyon groaned. "And here I thought we were going to leave without a hitch...Anybody see anything?"

omaru kazahata

HoukoThatOneGuy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:07 pm

"I don't see anyth-Ah!" Houko's was interrupted when a coconut fell on his head. "Damnit Houko you almost gave me a heart attack!" Dageki smacked Houko on the back of his head, "Not my fault a coconut fell on my head, wait how'd that happen Im not even close to the tree?" The poor tamer looked up when he saw a black object above him. He brought out his digivice and scanned the object. "SandYanmamon: a Champion Level Insectoid Digimon, it has a personality that is opposite to what it looks like. Nevertheless, when a Digimon enters its turf, it will show no mercy." Dageki looks at his tamer's digivice and up to the digimon above them. "Oh dear." Houko's jaw just dropped as he noticed that there was a deep line surrounding the oasis the tamer's and himself were at.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 am

"Oh....crap." Zein said as he looked at the digimon shadowing the oasis. "It may be wise to....Scatter!" He shouted as he separated from the group in order for the SandYanmamon to become less likely to hit all the tamers at once. "Well now at least we can get some battle practice!" Yuu said staying close to Zein."If we can confuse him and attack at opportune times we can defeat it!" He said as he hopped up a gear aiming at the Giant Digimons underbelly. "Spiral saw!" He shouted as he began spinning and the blades on his back struck SandYanmamon. "Nice but it's gonna take more than that!" Zein said going over to Yuu's landing spot. "Now's a good time to find out how good of a team we are guys." He said to his fellow tamers.

Random Gamer 5

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 am

"Grah, fighting...." Keyon swore silently. "Duke, ready for your first real battle?" Duke crouched to a position where his claws touched the sand. Red hot energy was spilling out from between his fangs. "Ready...?" he asked with a growl. His sharp, wild eyes glared at Sanyanmamon. "I've been WAITING for this..."
.....Yep, deffinitely new ground here.
"Alright "team" let's end this quick!" Duke lept into the air. "Pyro Sphere!!!" A more ray shaped bolt of flame was loosed at the Champion, who was able to deftly dodge the attack given its superior speed. "Duke, hold your ground til you have a clear shot! Wait for it to be distracted!" Duke, seemingly relunctantly, stayed on the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:23 am

"Gah, what are we gonna do? what are we gonna do?" Houko panicked as he ran in circles around Dageki. "Calm down we got this..."The purple digimon ran towards a gear and jumped on to the top of it. "Beat Knuckle!" Dageki jumped towards the SandYanmamon and made contact with its head. "Yeah! I got! Wooohooo!" Dageki thinking that the enemy digimon was flying away was actually getting ready to attack the unsuspecting digimon. "Gah! Dageki get down hurry" The SandYanmamon then turned around quickly and hit Dageki with his tail, sending him towards the small pond under him.

HoukoThatOneGuy

Random Gamer 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:00 am

"Alright Yuu I have an idea!" Zein said as he searched for a good place to attack. "You're gonna get on top of it!" He said as he found a place behind the Sandyanmamon. "What?! What for?" Yuu asked hesitant of his tamers idea. "We're gonna try to ground this thing." Zein said confidently. "Don't worry, it should be easy." "Yeah right...I'll try." Yuu was nervous as he found the right time the Sandyanmamon as low enough for him to land on his back."Four leg kick!" He shouted as he jump up and slammed his feet onto the big digimons back. Sending it lower but not grounding it."Yuu you good up there?" Zein asked as he watched Yuu peek over a side. "It's hard to stay on its back."Yuu said as the Sandyanmamon began shaking vigorously in an attempt to get him of its back."After you get over the fear it's kinda fun!"Yuu said right before it turned upside down dropping Yuu from its back.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am

"Desert Storm!" The Sandyanmamon unleashed a gust of wind, picking up sand and forcing Keyon back a few yards along with Duke. "Please understand! We didn't mean to intrude on your territory. If you let us go now you will never see or hear of us again!" The dragonfly digimon seemed to chuckle over the humming of its wings as it hovered in place in front of Keyon. "Let you go!? Why, so you can tell your little friends about this place and then ruin it with trash. No!" Sandyanmamon burst forward at unrivaling speed towards Keyon, now a foot away from him in little more than a second. Keyon was stunned and defenseless. "Flying Bre-"

A flaming claw rushed up and caught Sandyanmamon by the tail, holding it captive. It turned around to discover Duke had snatched on. "I would listen to my friend...." And with that last statement, a giant ray of crimson shot from Keyon's D-Arc and enveloped both Duke and a now freaked SandYanmamon. Keyon watched amazed. "No...is he digivolving again already?!" When the light faded, in Duke's place stood a large red draconic reptile with muscular limbs, a ruffled mane of white hair, what seemed to look like du-claws on his upper arms, and two red horns with black tips protruding from his head. More of the runic black markings covered the dragon's body, and the Hazard symbol which was now on the monster's shoulder was blinking red. Keyon could hardly call it Duke anymore, but he recognized th wild, feral look in its eyes. "Duke...what are you?"

Duke was still focused on the frantic SandYanmamon squirming in his pinched claws. He turned to look at Keyon, his eyes temporarily losing that ferocious look and replaced with an unfitting round eyed stare and funny grin. "I'm Growlmon now, Keyon. You really need to brush up on your Digimon, haha!" Keyon had no doubt that it was Duke, but it was still....awkward. 'It just laughed...hah! This is great!' Keyon was thinking. "Hey, you big oaf! Let me-"

Duke roared and reassumed his frightful composure."PLASMA BLADE!!!" The du-claw on Duke's left arm shot out and began arcing with electricity. He brought his arm down and the new blade with it and pinned the dragon fly to the desert ground. "Shut up! Don't you know that you can't beat me now. I am the Crimson Demon Dragon, the Duke of Hazard. You have but no choice to surrendur an-"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME GO SO I CAN RIP YOU TO PIECES YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD!!!!"
Duke sighed heavily. "Well, so much for intimidating him into submission." He turned to the other tamers and their partners. "Yuu, Dageki. He's grounded now!"

omaru kazahata

HoukoThatOneGuy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Dageki was feeling numb as he walked out of the small pool of water, "That wasn't my best idea" said the digimon as it rubbed it's head. "Dageki! Hurry help Duke!" The digimon turned to his tamer who had a weird look on his face, as if he was scared. Dageki then turned to Duke who was now two times bigger than he originally was, "Whoa! Gah I wanna digivolve now. Oh well." Dageki ran towards the large red digimon and shouted "Crack Bite!" Dageki bit down on SandYanmamon's tail. "Duke try slamming him into the ground!" Shouted Houko with a quivering voice. He has never seen something like this before, when Duke changed a chill went up his spine and he couldn't face the fact that maybe Dageki might change into that. 'The Crimson demon, what would Dageki be when he digivolves?' Dageki tried hitting the SandYanmamon with his claws but nothing seemed to work. Then he was hit with the large digimon's claw and thrown to the side.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games