Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 pm

(wait, whats the point if I can't stay...?
But I might as well...?
I take the challenge XD)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:41 am

Toan head snapped toward Dax for the first time, his face turn disdain with the fact that Dax has follow. But then a smile played on his lip as he got an idea and looked through his pocket. He found a ring and toss it to Dax. It was white with blue Engravement that said VT "Put that on and don't take it off. You better hurry, times almost up."

The Sadistic Toan

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 am

"Er....Kay" Dax did as he was told.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:38 am

Kaz saw how the ring flashed different color schema than the ones he or Toan had. "Erm Dax? You may want to reconsider this."

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 am

Dax glanced at Toan.
The guy was a b*****d. Good now or not, he still had his evil sheen.
He took the ring off his fingure and smashed it on the ground.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 am

Toan remained emotionless "Doesn't really matter to me cause that was the last ring. Now you can take the long way home cause without a ring you can't go forward. Kinda wish you wouldve return the ring though."

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 am

Toan turned to Astamon "How long?" Astamon glanced at his watch "1 minute and 23 seconds" T. took this as his cue to leave "Well I should be going. I shouldn't be here when it happens. But anytime you need me Toan come see me!" T. begin to back pedal "Thanks T. See you next time" T. disappear into the mountains. Astamon looked at his watch again "20 seconds" Toan begin to fix the ring on his finger as it begin to glow black. So did Kaz ring. "3..2...1.." Astamon said. Toan look up "Zero" just as he said that a stream of energy zip by all three of them.

Dax found himself alone with his digimon standing in the center of the valley surrounded by mountains. The tunnel of the mountains was still open for Dax to take the long way home. The mountains were impossibly high making near impossible for any human to fly over.

Toan and Kaz reappear just above the clouds as they landed with a soft Thud Astamon help Toan up as he brush the dust off his sleeve. "Well, we're here" Around them, was probably the biggest city they have ever seen. All around them there were clouds and on top of the clouds were dozens of large building each made out of white marbles. They were design like the Greek Olympus except with a hint of modern fashion. Each building has a banner on top of the doorway each with a different animal and color to them. As they look around they could see hundreds of tamers and digimon all walking around, most of them dressing the same color as the banners on the doors and with the animals symbol on their back. Every tamer looked about 7-18 one look any older and of all race. The digimons were of all race, all type, all level. Some by them self, but most with their tamers. Toan begin to walked forward toward the center of the city as there in the center was a white marble statue of Toan wearing armors and two dark claw. The way he had dress during the war. After a few step Toan remember something and turn around to Kaz "Welcome to the Dead Heaven"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 am

Kaz stood looking around in awe at all the different Tamers and digimon, questions flooded his mind, demanding answers. He opened his mouth and all that came out was, "Wow." Eventually after the overwhelming surroundings left him a bit more in control of himself he asked, "So DH is Dead Heaven, where would Dax have gone with his VT ring?"

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:21 am

"It said VT? Hmmm it would've sent him to the Vaccine tower. Now without the ring he has to go back to Network city the long way. It impossible to fly over the mountains without dieing of suffication and the tunnel in the mountains takes about a week or two to travel if you don't have a trailmon take you."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 am

Kaz thought about that for a while, "Huh odd. I never noticed it before but Viral and vaccine start with the same letters. Ok so next question, besides it's name, what is this place? Are these people dead, like the name implies, or is this simply a paradise?" Kaz looked around, thinking, Huh that's odd, every type of person and digimon yet no one over the age of 20... I feel old....

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 am

"It what me and a few others help create. Each person and digimon here I have personally approve upon entering. The proof is in the ring each of them carries" Toan said "It an organization, and this is our base."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 am

Kaz's eye's widened even further at the implications of such a huge group of people. "I'm not sure even gennai was aware of this, or if he was, he's been rather respectful, because he's never even hinted at it's existence. I didn't even realize there were this many tamers out there. Still this is mind boggling. How did this place come into existence? I wouldn't think one person could create something so amazing. There must be some fundamental force of the digital world that lends itself to the existence of something so massive and intricate."

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 am

(Thanks Ending. A lot @.@ Well, screw the guild-wide rp for a while. I have no where to go sense toan is being a b*****d right now)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 am

"He probably doesn't." Toan said as he begin to chuckle "This is one of the most secrete organization created." Astamon then tap on Kaz shoulder as he point at a banner on a building. It was Black with a symbol of a Dragon "Everyone here is organized by an animal and color. Each color has different purpose and each animal is a different squade"

The Sadistic Toan

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 am

iAm Techno-san
(Thanks Ending. A lot @.@ Well, screw the guild-wide rp for a while. I have no where to go sense toan is being a b*****d right now)

(( V iral V accine... same differance but Kira is over at the Vaccine Tower, trying to get info on Alter... so You could go meet up with him... Sorry bout that... also don't forget Kira's other RP...))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games