Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 pm

The new styles are nice, but not pretty enough for me to consider changing my hair.

It's weird, even though tomorrow will be my last day in secondary school ever, it still hasn't really hit me yet. After that it's graduation and exams, then summer. Though there are people I'll definitely miss, I'm just as glad to be finishing up and moving on with my life~
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Now to wait for a new appointment to go to my job counselor. sweatdrop Being unemployed for nearly a year's making me feel rather bored.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
@ Ichi and Tezca:

Yeah I was able to take it back. It was the store's brand of milk so they were cooperative with refunding me. LOL they don't want bad PR spread about their products. Especially not their organic milk. burning_eyes

@ Whoever: OMG YAY NEW HAIRZ *goes to look*
Good to hear you could have a refund for that. Maybe now they will pay more attention to the products so it does not happen again. Store brand thats twice as bad that should be the safest one to drink from them.

The new hair is all bit strange looking

Yeah, I'm really suprised by how ugly most of the new hair is. gonk The side braid is nice but that's about it.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:59 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
@ Ichi and Tezca:

Yeah I was able to take it back. It was the store's brand of milk so they were cooperative with refunding me. LOL they don't want bad PR spread about their products. Especially not their organic milk. burning_eyes

@ Whoever: OMG YAY NEW HAIRZ *goes to look*
Good to hear you could have a refund for that. Maybe now they will pay more attention to the products so it does not happen again. Store brand thats twice as bad that should be the safest one to drink from them.

The new hair is all bit strange looking

Yeah, I'm really suprised by how ugly most of the new hair is. gonk The side braid is nice but that's about it.
Yeah its not all that great most just look unusable. That one is ok at best guess saving the good hair for RIG's an giving just kind of throwaways to gold shops.

So how you been? Has it been super hot where you are also?

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Tezca Frost

I've been pretty good! I have somewhat of a summer job helping out some of the professors at the university my mom teaches at! I'm trying to help the professors integrate their classes online.

It's very hot but I like this kind of weather. I just love summer so so much. rofl My AC is actually acting up right now but we should be OK if we run the fans. burning_eyes
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm

My brothers cat srsly needs to stop catching rodents and leaving them laying around for the puppy to find.

In the last week I've had to dispose of 6 half eaten mice, two giant rats and a ferret.
All dead but still gross.

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

22,890 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

I've been pretty good! I have somewhat of a summer job helping out some of the professors at the university my mom teaches at! I'm trying to help the professors integrate their classes online.

It's very hot but I like this kind of weather. I just love summer so so much. rofl My AC is actually acting up right now but we should be OK if we run the fans. burning_eyes
Sounds like a good job to be having even if its only somewhat. But online classes are bit bleh least I think so,but will probably cut there time in half.

I'm kind of meh about it. Summer an be nice though at times mrgreen That really sucks to hear no AC here can be big pain yeah my fans are running at the moment also.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Eww...all half eaten....>~< I didn't need to think of that. *shivers*

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

22,890 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam

it's worse when a puppy comes up to you leaping all over you chewing on something then this god awful stench comes out of it's mouth -pukes-
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:44 pm

AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam

it's worse when a puppy comes up to you leaping all over you chewing on something then this god awful stench comes out of it's mouth -pukes-
I didn't need to hear that now, Alice. I am about ready to go eat soon downstairs.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

22,890 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam

I didn't need to hear that now, Alice. I am about ready to go eat soon downstairs.

my bad xD
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm

AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam
AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam

my bad xD
It's okay, my stomach's empty though. *waiting for dinner to be done,*

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

22,890 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam
AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam

my bad xD
It's okay, my stomach's empty though. *waiting for dinner to be done,*
food would be nice.
But I'm like hard core dieting.
just been making lots of meat and vege soups and only eating those.
no carbs.
or anything white.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 pm

AliceLoathesWonderland
My brothers cat srsly needs to stop catching rodents and leaving them laying around for the puppy to find.

In the last week I've had to dispose of 6 half eaten mice, two giant rats and a ferret.
so many gifts! its christmas~

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

22,890 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Warwood
AliceLoathesWonderland

so many gifts! its christmas~

mhmm.
So so many.
anyone would think we don't feed her and that she is forced to hunt xD
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games