Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:45 am
lurichan
Ouchies, that is a bit harsh. Have you asked them to come with you? I know it might feel a little uncool to drag your parents with, but it might convince them to let you go if they can "keep an eye on you".

I would but it would be kind of, I don't know how to say exactly but, intimidating? I've been to a concert with my mom a while ago and I felt like "Oh no! My mom thinks that I'm going to become like the guy smoking pot over there because we have the same taste in music."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:47 am
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
lurichan
Ouchies, that is a bit harsh. Have you asked them to come with you? I know it might feel a little uncool to drag your parents with, but it might convince them to let you go if they can "keep an eye on you".

I would but it would be kind of, I don't know how to say exactly but, intimidating? I've been to a concert with my mom a while ago and I felt like "Oh no! My mom thinks that I'm going to become like the guy smoking pot over there because we have the same taste in music."

It can be a bit on the intimidating side wondering if your parents are going to take it the wrong way, but at least you could go to the concert, and show her that you are there just to enjoy the music and that you AREN"T there to try to "score some pot" or anything like that.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:51 am
lurichan
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
lurichan

It can be a bit on the intimidating side wondering if your parents are going to take it the wrong way, but at least you could go to the concert, and show her that you are there just to enjoy the music and that you AREN"T there to try to "score some pot" or anything like that.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:52 am
It would be a lot more fun than wondering "what if" at least, right?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:55 am
lurichan
It would be a lot more fun than wondering "what if" at least, right?

Yeah ^^

Well, I have to go
D,:
See you another time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:57 am
*waves* bye D_D. Take care. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:49 pm
I'm back ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:55 pm
ninja ninja food  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:06 pm
Dr_lecter1988
ninja ninja food
I see
XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:48 pm
*looks about* anyone home?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:03 pm
*aschers in* ._. wow...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:16 pm
Wow? What are we wow-ing?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:23 pm
things...
I just... don't know anymore...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:26 pm
Things have a tendancy to happen whether we wish them to or not, they find a way to occur and confuse and muddy emotions.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:27 pm
Things suck... Things really SUCK scream

and congrats on 13% on your quest Luri! ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games