Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:08 pm
He laughed and smiled as he saw the sign. The neko's tail kept on brushing up and down Kane's thigh, sending spikes of sensation up his leg. Lan giggled and nipped at Kane's ear again. "It reminds me of a song...I think it was 'West End Girls' though" he said and purred into his lover's ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:21 pm
Kane tried to keep himself under control so that he didn't just come right there as they were walking. He may have been experienced, but Lan was so good. "Yeah, I know. But the owner is British, so..." Kane didn't know if it was after the song or not, but he liked it either way. As they walked in they were greeted by a flash of colored lights and booming music. "This is one of my favorite places!" he said over the boom of bass.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:53 pm
Lan could sense how much his actions were teasing his lover and he chuckled to himself. His red hair flowed back and forth as he looked around, never for a second letting go of Kane, nor letting his tail stop teasing him. "It looks very sexy" he said seductively as he turned spun to face his lover. The neko began to dance and grind against Kane, his arms around his neck and a seductive look on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:03 pm
Kane nodded, saying, "There are a lot of young people who come here, mostly our age and a few years elder." As Lan began to dance, so did Kane. However, he seemed to attract some unwanted attention. "Hey!" someone bumped into Kane from behind, shouting a friendly greeting. "Fancy seeing you here again, Kane!" Whirling around, Kane had to take a good look, unable to hear or see completely clearly in all of the crowds and noise. "Oh not you again!" Kane seemed rather displeased at the apperance of this friendly young man, "What are you doing here!?" With a cheeky grin, he boy said, "This is a public club! I'm allowed in!" With annoyance in his tone, Kane yelled back, "No dogs allowed!" and smacked the boy on the cheek, though not strongly. Rubbing his cheek as if it had hurt, the other boy said, "Well, that's no way to greet an old friend." "Some friend you are!" Kane shouted back, as they continued to exchange salutations and insults.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:24 pm
Lan stopped his dancing and looked at the new young man. He stepped up and looked back and forth between the two. "Kane, who's this?" he asked putting his arms around his lover's slender waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:53 am
The other boy seemed slightly annoyed at the way the neko was touching Kane, but the fallen angel just put his arms aroud Lan as well. "This? This is no one," he said cruelly. "Hi, I'm Mako." He smirked at the two. "I'm one of Kane's old friends." "You're no friend!" he said angrily, and so their arguing was continued.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:31 am
Lan blushed softly and held onto his lover, holding the angel close to him and he looked at the other boy. "If Kane doesn't want to be with you, I'd suggest you leave him alone."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:24 am
The two stopped fighting and the other boy laughed at Lan. "Well, aren't you possesive?" Getting angrier by the second, Kane's face was getting pink. "You leave him alone, Mako!" Kane held Lan close as if shielding him from the other boy's ridicule. "Why are you here, anyway?" Still smiling smuggly, Mako repeated his earlier excuse. "It's a public club. And why aren't you happy to see me?" Kane made an exasperated noise and walked away with Lan at his side. "Well then," he said so that Mako couldn't hear them, "I guess we'll just have to find someplace a little more private." He led Lan towards the back of the club, and to a door hidden behind some curtains.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:59 am
Lan was still a bit confused about the other boy but it soon became pushed to the back of his mind as his lover led him to the back of the club. As Kane started to open the door, Lan blushed a little, nipping at the blue haired boy's ear. "W-where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 pm
((His hair is purple. whee ))

"We're going to the private section of the club to get soem relief from that guy." Kane brought them through the door and into a small hallway. Walking to the end and faced with another door, Kane knocked on it and gave a password in a whispered tone. The door opened to a slightly clamer room with fewer people and more relaxing music, like a Jazz lounge. "This place is for exclusive VIP members," Kane explained. "I got the password from some guy I..." he blushed, remembering that he had to be careful about his word shoice while he was aroudn his lover. He had always had a sailor's mouth when he wasn't putting up his charm for his "clients," but he wanted to use gentler words around Lan, considering their love for each other. "...from some guy I met." It had been an awkward end to the sentence. "You wouldn't believe what people will tell you when they're drunk." He winked and went over to the bar. Ordering a drink for himself, he looked at Lan. "Do you want anything? They also serve non-alcoholic stuff here." He didn't know if Lan was a drinker at all, so he was glad the place had options for all types of guests.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:23 pm
The neko blushed a little bit as land talked about how he got the password. He then smiled as they approached the bar, and he considered his options. He grinned and his tail swished. "I'll have a margarita please" he said politely and returned his gaze to his sexy lover. He moved a hand down and rested it on Kane's thigh as he smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:24 am
Kane blushed, feeling Lan's touch. He looked into his lovers eyes, giggling. "You tease too much." He smiled cutely. Lan's hand tickled him.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:15 am
Lan blushed and giggled. He brought up a hand and playfully poked Kane's nose. "And YOU'RE too cute^^" he laughed and hugged him close.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:44 am
Kane laughed and returned Lan's hug. It was nice to be lovey and to play around at the same time. When their drinks came, Kane poured himself a tiny cup of sake and toasted. "To the two of us." Eptying the cup, he did not refill it emediately. "So, what do you think of it up here?" he motioned around the room, referring to the luxury private accomidations. There were only a few other people in the room, most of whom were in pairs and not paying much attention to anyone else.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:07 pm
Lan giggled, sipping his margarita, purring softly at the taste. His eyes scanned the room and smiled, seeing the small amount of people. The boy turned back to his love and smiled. "I like it. It's nice and..." he stopped and leaned forward, seductively licking at Kane's earlobe, "....Private.."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games