Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:15 am

oo Interesante avatar 3nodding 7.5/10 morning
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:16 am

Damn. Why are all the guys here cute? 10/10

CameraxxWHORE

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:18 am

Novembere Shadows
Wyrn
Yes I have a thing against sets. It is called unoriginality. It shows me nothing of the 'heart of the avatar' you have to trust the 'heart of the avatar'. OK ending Yu-Gi-Oh momment now befor I start picking up alternate personalities.
I have to bite you now. The Heart of the Avatar is worse than the Heart of the Cards. Are you sure you're not really Yugi?

AnimeSeeker7
10/10
go Princess Violet
10/10. You're cute Prince Vince. Dammit, that rhymed.

My dear if I was Yugi I would force half the cards to change there outfits and would refuse to let ugly monsters in my deck. My deck would be full of dragons and better clothed people.

Violet I have nothing against your avatars. I have always loved them.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:20 am

Wyrn
Novembere Shadows
Wyrn
Yes I have a thing against sets. It is called unoriginality. It shows me nothing of the 'heart of the avatar' you have to trust the 'heart of the avatar'. OK ending Yu-Gi-Oh momment now befor I start picking up alternate personalities.
I have to bite you now. The Heart of the Avatar is worse than the Heart of the Cards. Are you sure you're not really Yugi?

AnimeSeeker7
10/10
go Princess Violet
10/10. You're cute Prince Vince. Dammit, that rhymed.

My dear if I was Yugi I would force half the cards to change there outfits and would refuse to let ugly monsters in my deck. My deck would be full of dragons and better clothed people.

Good. You scared me for a second.

CameraxxWHORE

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:21 am

*dies in laughter*....The costumes are not that bad, it just takes a lil time to adjust to the.....to the....way that...I'm gonna stop fabricatin now...

YAY!!! 4laugh My avi ish loved 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:22 am

not gonna say anything except for 10/10 and : and 10/10 for except anything say gonna not

AnimeSeeker7

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:26 am

Meow?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:27 am

violet_faerie
*dies in laughter*....The costumes are not that bad, it just takes a lil time to adjust to the.....to the....way that...I'm gonna stop fabricatin now...

I'm sorry dark magician girl needs to be DARK. I would put her in some gothic lolita clothes parasol included.

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:29 am

Wyrn
violet_faerie

I'm sorry dark magician girl needs to be DARK. I would put her in some gothic lolita clothes parasol included.

rofl Now that u just mentioned that....I never thought of it that way...her actually being a "DARK" girl...LOL i bet u would get real enjoyment outta that blaugh her w/a parasol....i gotta try to see this image.....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:31 am

violet_faerie
Wyrn
violet_faerie

rofl Now that u just mentioned that....I never thought of it that way...her actually being a "DARK" girl...LOL i bet u would get real enjoyment outta that blaugh her w/a parasol....i gotta try to see this image.....

*dies laughing* Wow...that's a beautiful image. The Dark Magician Girl is a goth.

CameraxxWHORE

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:32 am

really...brb..
*peeks through goth girl's bathroom door*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:36 am

I once asked a friend how Dark Magician Girl could be called 'Dark'. His answer was that she had clevage. I laughed so hard at that.

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:39 am

rofl blaugh That is soo retarded lol but as u stated extremely funny 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:41 am

I think you guys are going to kill me.
Marik: I WANTED TO DO THAT!

CameraxxWHORE

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:08 am

Damn Marik's a pervert ~runs off looking for him~
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games